• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Can Get Giratina Sleeves & GC! H: AMU Lv. X's + More! N: HP/PK Matrix Energy! Come and Trade!

Yea, sorry thats really not enough to get anything.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Can Get Giratina Sleeves & GC! H: AMU Lv. X's + More! N: HP/PK Matrix Energy! Come and Trade!

Claydol for $6.00? I assume it is GE, if so, I'll take both that you have. :p

AnthonyG said:
Yea, sorry thats really not enough to get anything.

Umm, really? You're selling your Claydol for 17 dollars. I'm 100% sure that 17 dollars is enough to get Shaymin sleeves. Just FYI, you value the things you sell way too high and when you trade for things, you value the same thing very low.

CML for anything from Honchkrow line?

I need:
1 LV.X
3 Honch
4 Murkrow.

So...I need a full line. If you're willing to trade anything from it to me, please CML and lemme know ;D

-Mart~

ESP: IDK if you know anything about business, but its call profit...I am not going to buy/trade for your Claydol for the same price as I would sell it. Whats the point of that? Mind telling me since obviously you think something totally different....

I would also suggest that you don't post things like that, its rather pointless, and rather rude to me. I don't go into your thread and say you give bad deals or anything do I? No. I just keep things to myself because if I really wanted to I could go to your thread and attack you if I wanted, but do I? No. My suggestion is keep things to yourself. If you do not like my trades or the way I do things, then DON'T POST HERE AND START A POINTLESS ARGUMENT. Because there are plenty of people who I would rather trade than you. Thats basicly all I am going to say since I really don't want to waste my time typeing since I am getting sick and I would rather do something better than talking to you, and you insulting me....

Mart: Hey, would you mind posting back when you get some of your SF stuff in? Cause I really only see Unown Q (RH) and I can trade you 2 regular Murkrow for it.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: SF IN! Items for Sale! AMU Lv. X's + More! N: SF & Psychic Matrix Energy! Come and Trade!

Bump, SF in

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: SF IN! Items for Sale! AMU Lv. X's + More! N: SF & Psychic Matrix Energy! Come and Trade!

I need 3-2-3 kingdra line pluse 4 rare candys and 2 regice ask for exs/Lv.Xs

I'll sell you my Claydol for 16 dollars. :D Or...my Shaymin X for 40. Or...just CML for anything you wanna buy.

could you cml for azelf LA, uxie LA, azelf lv x, uxie lv x and mesprit MT plz

dark fire: Do you have any of my wants?

Dudeman1994: No, I am not buying any cards.

samo1620: Do you have any of my wants? Or do you buy?

CML for your...
Secret Rare SF Shiny Drifloon
also is your machamp SF or IFDS? if its SF cml for that too

i have 2 holo cynthias feelings, a holo bebes search, and 2 rare candies GE

Rayquaza808: I really only see your 2 Shiny Duskull, but idk if I want to trade it for Drifloon. Is there anything else you want for the 2 Shiny Duskull?

Oh BTW yes, the Machamp is from SF

samo1620: Azelf (LA; RH or Non Holo) and Mesprit (MT; RH) for 2 Cynthia's Feelings (Holo) and 1 Bebe Search (I only want it if its from MT)

LMK or counter if you want.

Thanks

Please CML for your Machamp Lv.X and your Machamp [RH], both from stormfront.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: SF IN! Items for Sale! Machamp X + More! N: SF & Psychic Matrix Energy! Come and Trade!

Sorry, I am really only looking for stuff from SF. If you get some of the cards and are willing to trade, LMK.

Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: SF IN! Items for Sale! Machamp X + More! N: SF & Psychic Matrix Energy! Come and Trade!

only the duskoniors/duskclops ifds

CML for non-holo SF dusknoir

dark fire: Nvm then, I dont need anything from you.

.::n00bmuffin::. Do you have any of my wants? Cause I really only need your Charmeleon if you dont have any.

CML for your IFDS charmander please

I see these:

x1 Uxie Lv. X
x1 Raichu Lv. X
x3 Leafeon Lv. X

If you want to make a deal then LMK an offer.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back