• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Alph Litho 1+2, Unleashed+ More! N: Gyarados Stuff!

I am not very good at making offers, so excuse me if I list a bad trade for you.

My:
x2 Togekiss
x1 Sceptile (not RH)
x2 Felictiys

Your:

Kindra PRIME
or
Donphan PRIME

Thanks!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Alph Litho 1+2, Unleashed+ More! N: Gyarados Stuff!

pokefan1234 said:
I am not very good at making offers, so excuse me if I list a bad trade for you.

My:
x2 Togekiss
x1 Sceptile (not RH)
x2 Felictiys

Your:

Kindra PRIME
or
Donphan PRIME

Thanks!

Please re-read the above post. I no longer need Gyarados stuff, and that's a pretty bad offer anyways. Do you happen to have some Roserade UL?

Rikko145 said:
Please re-read the above post. I no longer need Gyarados stuff, and that's a pretty bad offer anyways. Do you happen to have some Roserade UL?NO I DO NOT, READ THE excuse me if I list a bad trade for you.

PokeKid Brandon said:
What Gyarados stuff do you need?

READ THE ABOVE POSTS BEFORE REPLYING TO A THREAD.

I don't understand what that meant. It was all in a quote and half was bold and it didn't make sense...

It means that I am not a good offer maker, and I was wondering if YOU would make the offer, and I do not have a Roserade UL

Rikko145 said:
READ THE ABOVE POSTS BEFORE REPLYING TO A THREAD.

I don't understand what that meant. It was all in a quote and half was bold and it didn't make sense...

Care to not flame and tell me if you are still looking for Gyarados stuff as it says you still want it on the OP.

PokeKid Brandon said:

Care to not flame and tell me if you are still looking for Gyarados stuff as it says you still want it on the OP.
[/quote]

Evidently you still haven't read my "Attention:" post just at the top of this page! "I cannot edit my page right now."

pokefan1234 said:
It means that I am not a good offer maker, and I was wondering if YOU would make the offer, and I do not have a Roserade UL

I like these:
Lanturn Prime
Togekiss x2
Sceptile GE x2

Would you do these for 2 Donphan Primes?

Rikko145 said:

Evidently you still haven't read my "Attention:" post just at the top of this page! "I cannot edit my page right now."

pokefan1234 said:

I like these:
Lanturn Prime
Togekiss x2
Sceptile GE x2

[/quote]

I already have a trade for Lanturn, but if it does not fall through then sure. I will LYK if it does not work out. :)

Okay, sorry lol.

I like your two donphan primes, gengar lv.x, and flygon lv.x

I have:

Lanturn prime
x2 Togekiss
x2 Sceptile
x2 roserade ul

lmk what else i can throw in too.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Alph Litho 1+2, Unleashed+ More! N: Gyarados Stuff!!!

how about:
gyarados SF
4x Magikarp
3x Sceptile GE

for

2 shiny Vulpix

Brawler said:
Okay, sorry lol.

I like your two donphan primes, gengar lv.x, and flygon lv.x

I have:

Lanturn prime
x2 Togekiss
x2 Sceptile
x2 roserade ul

lmk what else i can throw in too.

I would like as many of these cards as you have. One more of each would be splendid! (I only need 1 Lanturn Prime, though.)

Tweed said:
how about:
gyarados SF
4x Magikarp
3x Sceptile GE

for

2 shiny Vulpix

Please read the huge, bold, neon red "Attention:" post on the last thread. I no longer need Gyarados stuff, but I can't edit my list. I need those Sceptiles, and I need 3 Togekiss GE and 3 Roserade UL.

Rikko145 said:
I would like as many of these cards as you have. One more of each would be splendid! (I only need 1 Lanturn Prime, though.)

Tweed said:
how about:
gyarados SF
4x Magikarp
3x Sceptile GE

for

2 shiny Vulpix

Please read the huge, bold, neon red "Attention:" post on the last thread. I no longer need Gyarados stuff, but I can't edit my list. I need those Sceptiles, and I need 3 Togekiss GE and 3 Roserade UL.

Sorry dude, i don't read every post on other peoples threads. I don't have togekiss or roserade, what else can I add to sceptiles to get 2 vulpix?

cml for Entei/Raikou Lgend, Kingdra Prime and 1x Garchomp C X pack, and Absol G X

Tweed said:

Sorry dude, i don't read every post on other peoples threads. I don't have togekiss or roserade, what else can I add to sceptiles to get 2 vulpix?
[/quote]

You have nothing I want.

Azelf Master said:
cml for Entei/Raikou Lgend, Kingdra Prime and 1x Garchomp C X pack, and Absol G X

You have nothing I want.

BUMPITY #1!!!!

Updates made!!! Also, for anybody who would like to trade with me in person, (I have gotten a couple PM's from people wanting to trade in person), I will be at the Battle Roads in Winamac, Indiana, on June 12th. The information is:

Saturday, June 12th 10:00-4:00

Registration 10:00-10:45

At the Pulaski County Public Library
121 South Riverside Drive, Winamac, IN 46996

This event is FREE! Every participant will need a modified-legal 60-card deck.

Trade for ur flgon X?

I have a luxray X

i trade u my luxray for ur flygon X and 2 giratina X

PM ME IF INTERESTED

PokeBun said:
Trade for ur flgon X?

I have a luxray X

i trade u my luxray for ur flygon X and 2 giratina X

PM ME IF INTERESTED

One of them is Near-Mint, the other is Mint, and the Flygon Lv.X is Mint. The Luxray GL Lv.X is Mint?

pokefan1234 said:

pokefan1234 said:

I like these:
Lanturn Prime
Togekiss x2
Sceptile GE x2

I already have a trade for Lanturn, but if it does not fall through then sure. I will LYK if it does not work out. :)
[/quote]

If you were to add another Donphan and I will add a Prime (Blissey might be your best choice since Feraligatr is traded) then I will do that deal instead of the deal with the other person.

LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back