• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: A LOT of Japanese Stuff [W]: Absol Prime very BADLY!!! (JPN Traders Only)

MY
Meganium SS Collection
Politoed SS Collection
Slowking HG Collection
YOUR
Garchomp Lv. X Mint JPN 1stEDITION

LMK or counter.

RE: [H]: A LOT of Japanese Stuff [W]: Absol Prime very BADLY!!! (JPN Traders Only)

Do you need the following japanese 1st edition cards:
4x Machamp (Stormfront)
1x Machoke (Stormfront)
1x Machop (Stormfront)

I apologize, but those are NOT on my wants. Don't bother unless you have something on my wants, everyone. PLEASE!

How about:

Your:
Meganium SS Collection
Politoed SS Collection
Sandshrew SS Collection
Sandslash SS Collection

My:
Garchomp Lv. X Mint JPN 1st ED

Are all of yours 1st Edition as well?

Mine are 1stEDITION. That deal sounds good. PM me to finalize. :D

Do u have any bulk cards for trade

I don't quite get what you are saying...I will trade cards in bulk, but do you have ANY of my wants? >.>

I have a giratina X (JPN)

Before we bother to work out a deal:

Is it MINT, JAPANESE, and 1stEDITION?

Its (NM), yes it JPN, and how do u know if its 1st ed or not but IDK

In order to tell if a card is 1stEDITION, look in the lower left corner. Does it say 1st edition? If so, and if it is 100% MINT, PM me.

RE: [H]: A LOT of Japanese Stuff [W]: MY Wants, What Else? (JPN Only)

Do you have any Japanese Pikachu Pichu and Raichu I need the Pichu and Pikachu from the Advent of Arceus I need the Pichu from Soul Silver stuff and the Reverse Holo Pikachu from Soul Silver and the Japanese Version of Pokemon Communication but I also wanna know what other ones you have as well

Do u have any Gengar (SF) or Gengar Lv.X

To both kurokitten and 80baby:

Before I even bother to respond to you, do you have my wants? When you posted, it wasn't a rule yet, however, now, if someone does not tell me they have a want of mine, I will NOT respond to you and ban you from my thread.

See my list, because I have a few JPN level x's, including a Magenzone x which you might want.

See my list for my wants, and I was wondering if you have JPN Azelfs (in RH too?)?

I will check on your wants, but before I do:

Is Magnezone MINT, JAPANESE, AND 1stEDITION?

LMK! :D

No I dont the only Japanese Cards I have are in my Chu Collection.

To Alexz345: I checked, and I do not have any of your wants.
To kurokitten: I am sorry, but as listed in my rules, people who post here who do not have my wants are being off-topic and not constructive to this thread. Consider yourself ignored on this thread, sorry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back