• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: A LOT OF PRIMES!! Gengar x2 Mew x2 + more W: T-Tar Prime, TCG Merch. PR Sleeves

RE: H: Triumphant Primes + Tons of Black & White, RHs + more! W: trainers+sleeves+babies

I could offer the Promo Shuckle, Promo Tepig, and an UL Blastoise for your Machamp Prime? Could throw in some trainers too

RE: H: Triumphant Primes + Tons of Black & White, RHs + more! W: trainers+sleeves+babies

I can do my:
Ho-oh Legend
Lugia Legend

for your:
alomomola mcd's
maractus mcd's
pidove mcd's
throh rh
electivire tm rh
deoxys cl
energy retrieval bw rh
revive bw rh
super scoop up bw rh
electivire x
empoleon x promo
giratina x

I can maybe throw in a Metapod to sweeten it. LMK.

Hey champ, can you cml for the Dusknoir lv X? :) Thanks!

Would you trade:

My:
1x Tyranitar Prime
1x Blastoise UL PR Holo

Your:
1x Yanmega Prime?

PM me. Thanks!

^pm'd

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I could offer the Promo Shuckle, Promo Tepig, and an UL Blastoise for your Machamp Prime? Could throw in some trainers too

Sorry no thank you I am looking for more than that for Machamp Prime.

oskierox said:
Hey champ, can you cml for the Dusknoir lv X? :) Thanks!

Would you do

Your:
CoL Dual Ball x2
Pokemon Reversal x1
Typhlosion Prime (non-promo)
Meganium Prime (either version) or Slowking Prime (whichever you value the least?)

My:
Dusknoir Lv. X
Salamence Delta Species Holo (saw on your list)

if not counter, if we trade i'd like to swap more than just 1 card, I prefer to make the trades as big as possible so if you see anything else let me know.

scarsnephew said:
I can do my:
Ho-oh Legend
Lugia Legend

for your:
alomomola mcd's
maractus mcd's
pidove mcd's
throh rh
electivire tm rh
deoxys cl
energy retrieval bw rh
revive bw rh
super scoop up bw rh
electivire x
empoleon x promo
giratina x

I can maybe throw in a Metapod to sweeten it. LMK.

Is there a way we can do this without Giratina X? I was offered something else earlier for Giratina that I was thinking about taking.

How about

Your:
Ho-oh Legend
Lugia Legend
Uncommon - HGSS Metapod x2
Common - HGSS Caterpie x2

My:
alomomola mcd's
maractus mcd's
pidove mcd's
throh rh
electivire tm rh
deoxys cl
energy retrieval bw rh
revive bw rh
super scoop up bw rh
electivire x
empoleon x promo

joescaper1 said:
OchoCinccino,

How about another option?

My: M / NM
3x Lanturn Prime UL #86
1x Blastoise UL #13 RH
1x Floatzel UL #16
+ 2x Judge
+ 2x Professor Junipers

for

Your: M / NM
1x Yanmega Prime T #98
1x Giratina LV.X PL #124
1x Celebi Prime TR #92

Joe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the other offer better, I got Yanmega Prime saved for someone so its no longer available sorry.

*Sigh*
Afro-G said:
OchoCinccino said:
not enough value in there for me to that deal sorry.

only thing I see that I like from your list

Typhlosion Prime (Promo)
Blissey Prime (maybe)
Zoroark BW
Mew Prime
Raichu Prime
Pokemon Collector
That's what I thought and why I asked what else you would like me to add. =) Do you think you could make me an offer? If not could you give me an idea of what you're expecting to get for that stuff? Maybe tell me what your primary wants are. Let me know, thanks.

Edit:

Here's an offer....
My:
1x Mew Prime
1x Raichu Prime
1x Zoroark
1x Pokemon Collector

Your:
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Reshiram Full Art
1x Sage's Training (Throw-in)
2x Black Belt (Throw-in)

Is there any stuff I can add for the Zekrom Full Art? I have 3x Cinccino (1 RH) and some more Primes and Legend Pieces. Let me know, thank you. =)
Skipped?

Could you cml for Pidove (McDonalds) H, Electivire X
Electivire FB X x2
Empoleon X promo
Giratina X
Mismagius X
Mewtwo X promo
Dusknoir X
Staraptor FB X
Rayquaza C X promo
Garchomp C X promo
Garchomp C X set version
Charizard X promo
Dialga G X
Rhyperior X promo
Regigigas X promo

I have HGSS Ninetales and BW Ability Emboar.

What reverse holos do you have from Triumphant? I may want to add some of them to the trade. Thanks.

Afro-G said:
*Sigh*
Afro-G said:
OchoCinccino said:

Typhlosion Prime (Promo)
Blissey Prime (maybe)
Zoroark BW
Mew Prime
Raichu Prime
Pokemon Collector
That's what I thought and why I asked what else you would like me to add. =) Do you think you could make me an offer? If not could you give me an idea of what you're expecting to get for that stuff? Maybe tell me what your primary wants are. Let me know, thanks.

Edit:

Here's an offer....
My:
1x Mew Prime
1x Raichu Prime
1x Zoroark
1x Pokemon Collector

Your:
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Reshiram Full Art
2x Black Belt (Throw-in)

Is there any stuff I can add for the Zekrom Full Art? I have 3x Cinccino (1 RH) and some more Primes and Legend Pieces. Let me know, thank you. =)
Skipped?

Sorry I thought I replied, Yanmega Prime is no longer available.

scarsnephew said:
What reverse holos do you have from Triumphant? I may want to add some of them to the trade. Thanks.

I have quite a few anything specific you are looking for or should I list all 35+ all common and uncommon pokemon I listed the rares and the trainer RHs and I am getting even more this week.

eevee said:
Could you cml for
Pidove (McDonalds) H $3
Electivire X $5
Electivire FB X x2 $10
Empoleon X promo $3.19
Giratina X $7.99
Mismagius X $6.40
Mewtwo X promo $10.39
Dusknoir X $6.99
Staraptor FB X $4.19
Rayquaza C X promo $9.99
Garchomp C X promo $2
Garchomp C X set version $2
Charizard X promo $7.99
Dialga G X $3.99
Rhyperior X promo $5.59
Regigigas X promo $5.59
------------------------------------
$94.35

I have HGSS Ninetales and BW Ability Emboar.

I put the Troll & Toad card value on the list of cards you want and I did the same with the list of cards I want so we can get fair value in the trade. We don't have to go by this I just included it and I normally go by their prices for judging a card's value

this isn't an offer this just what I am interested in from your list.

BW Zoroark $3.99
UD Ruins of Alph x4 $1.00
UD Espeon Prime $3.99
UD Houndoom Prime $4.99
UD Raichu Prime $5.99
UD Scizor Prime $11.99
UD Slowking Prime $2.09
UD Umbreon Prime $4.99
UL Squirtle x2 & Wartortle x2 $1.32
UL Good Rod x2 $0.50
UL Crobat Prime $7.99
UL Ursaring Prime $5.99
HGSS Metapod x2 Caterpie x2 $1.00
HGSS Fisherman x3 $6
HGSS Pokemon Reversal x2 $1.50
HGSS Rainbow Energy $1
HGSS Ampharos Prime $3.99
HGSS Blissey Prime $1.59
HGSS Meganium Prime $1.99
HGSS Ho oh Legend set $7.99
HGSS Lugia Legend Set $11.99
HGSS Tyrogue $2
HGSS Ninetales (if you have vulpix please include) $3.99

i have
unleashed prerelease sleeves,dual ball and i like ur FA reshiram. Does that sound good?

OchoCinccino said:
Afro-G said:
*Sigh*
Afro-G said:
OchoCinccino said:

Typhlosion Prime (Promo)
Blissey Prime (maybe)
Zoroark BW
Mew Prime
Raichu Prime
Pokemon Collector

Edit:

Here's an offer....
My:
1x Mew Prime
1x Raichu Prime
1x Zoroark
1x Pokemon Collector

Your:
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Reshiram Full Art
2x Black Belt (Throw-in)

Skipped?

Sorry I thought I replied, Yanmega Prime is no longer available.
I still want your Full Arts.... Can we work something out? Let me know.

OchoCinccino,

About my original offer on 6/24/2011. Three days is a long time to have my cards tied up.

Either you have given the trade to someone else and not informed me, or ,as I suspect, you are waiting for one of the three of us to add something to the offer to sway your decision. Effectively transforming a trade into an auction.

With this in mind I would like to be the first to modify my offer: Offer withdrawn.

Thank you for your time.

Joe

CML for machamp

To everyone I forget to reply to keep in mind I have not forgotten about you I just haven't had the time to fully look over your list yet don't worry I will get to it soon, you are not being ignored.

I just wanted to address something on this thread real quick.

joescaper1 said:
OchoCinccino,

About my original offer on 6/24/2011. Three days is a long time to have my cards tied up.

Either you have given the trade to someone else and not informed me, or ,as I suspect, you are waiting for one of the three of us to add something to the offer to sway your decision. Effectively transforming a trade into an auction.

With this in mind I would like to be the first to modify my offer: Offer withdrawn.

Thank you for your time.

Joe

No, no that was not my intentions sorry you totally misunderstood I said I liked your offer. The second offer you had I only said what I said because Yanmega is going to Amt. I was willing to do the mew trade without you adding anything. I actually might be getting another Mew Prime this week also.

I never want this thread or any of my cards to turn into an auction, but with so many offers flying in for Mew Prime I just wanted to weigh my options, I don't want anything added to sway me. I actually really liked your offer how it is I thought I wrote that, but if you are in a hurry to get these cards or the trade done please say so in advance to increase the urgency, but having 1 Mew and tons of offers for them I just wanted to look them over before taking a certain deal, is that wrong? Sorry if you feel I was doing this wrong if you want to further discuss this or the deal feel free to PM me.

Its hard when I just have 1 Mew Prime right now, so ill consider your offer withdrawn and focus on the other 2. I may be getting another Mew Prime or 2 sometime Wednesday or Thursday

Do you have any mint bulk commons or uncommons? I have some of your wants

piplup234 said:
Do you have any mint bulk commons or uncommons? I have some of your wants

Yeah I have quite a few from Black & White and a ton of some from Triumphant, also have older sets too just scattered from Base-Gym 1 and PL - AR.

It all depends how much you are looking for.

Im looking for a lot. Like in the thousands. Could you count yours up and we could make a deal?

piplup234 said:
Im looking for a lot. Like in the thousands. Could you count yours up and we could make a deal?
Well first of all so we don't waste eachother's time ill lay down the rules for that say you are looking for 1000 exactly as an example

I won't send that much unless I get a huge offer that will cover the value of 1000 commons and uncommons and the price to ship them.

Yeah, I'd be looking for it for less than $55 per thousand sorry

piplup234 said:
Yeah, I'd be looking for it for less than $55 per thousand sorry

I am going to have to pass on that, plus I don't see anything that could add up to the bulk on your list sorry. I just see like 1 or 2 cards I would want.

Back