BW/BW2 Gatis (Member Of Team Plasma) Interesting Eyes On His Clothes

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
N has been confirmed a 'good' guy. Gatis is the leader, according to WPM.

were does wpm say that, that is not true gatis is a high ranking member that gives oreders around not the leader of team plasma. I think you read something wrong.

Part of Gatis' outfit reminds me of the top of a Rook chess piece. This would also tie in with the 'Team Plasma= Chess Set'

omzebra said:
Part of Gatis' outfit reminds me of the top of a Rook chess piece. This would also tie in with the 'Team Plasma= Chess Set'

great do you have any pictures of this rook chess piece i want to see what your talking about i know nothing about chess;)

@Extreme Pokemon Fan (Reply wont work)

P7120003.jpg

See the resemblance?

@psyburn, but at least the colors would be right, i know they cant make his clothes so detailed, but at least make them yellow/blue and dark brown instead of just brownish-orange.
how do i quote somebody? this is getting on my nerves

The quote feature is messed up

[ quote][ /quote]

Just use that for now. And for Gatis, they usually don't put much detail into clothing, but rather the head pieces. I'ts been like this for ages.

Ok, I'm sorry, its just that during the early stages of coroccoro leaking, WPM said that he was the leader of team plasma. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Offtopic: It would be cool if there was a chess game in the gamecenter place.

Ontopic: I noticed that N and the Plasma leader have the same idea about pokemon.

They do but apparentally, n isnt part of tp. Maybe he was influenced by theis new guy. Imma call hime rook from now on.) Rook must be going around influencing people to give up all pokemon willingly. Then he gets someone/awakens the legends to finish the job by force. Maybe he has an unhealthy obsession with eyes.
Rook uses futuresight!

They do but apparentally, n isnt part of tp. Maybe he was influenced by theis new guy. Imma call hime rook from now on.) Rook must be going around influencing people to give up all pokemon willingly. Then he gets someone/awakens the legends to finish the job by force. Maybe he has an unhealthy obsession with eyes.
Rook uses futuresight!

Why do you post the same thing twice?

Anywho, that might be an interesting take. And I know Hajime was a troll, but didn't he suggest that N was running away from TP or something like that? Now that I think about it, N simply wants to separate pokemon from humans for a utopia. Not save pokemon.

Eh, I'm just rambling now...

Double posts happen on accident for me. Sometimes my computer repeat itself. I wonder who really is in charge of tp. Maybe rook is the loyal servant who tries to be the one getting crowned.

I know. I think his eyes play a role in the story though. Maybe he uses the eye cap thing to control/see stuff. The eyes on his clothes further emphasize his all knowingness. Or maybe the eys mean that the castle (top of clothes) is everywher, like they have supporters everywhere. Then once its time, pawns appear everywhere and rook sees everything.

Yes they do. Think desukan plays some role. Maybe his, and like its ability, trying to make everyone like him with his views. Then people will starts reporting to him and he will know whats going on as he plans the seperation of everything. What if eyes are related directly to the legends.

like every excutive has atleast one main pokemon or "mascot" to their team. amd desukan might be this excutive's mascot or fav. pokemon

Back