BW/BW2 Gatis (Member Of Team Plasma) Interesting Eyes On His Clothes

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
Look at this character named Gatis he is a member of team plasma he is NOT the leader of team plasma but is a high ranking member and gives orders around as said in the scans. Look at what he is wearing there are two eyes on his clothes what could this mean? What could the eyes represent? Do those eyes have a connection to something maybe?

What do you think, the picture is below Gatis is shown on the left side of the corocoro scan.

corocoro-pages-2-3.jpg

RE: Gatis (Member Of Team Plasma)

Well one eye is dark and the other other is lighter isn't this the guy with the black and white arms so they cut off the black arms this guy is definitely unique.

RE: Gatis (Member Of Team Plasma) Interesting Eyes On Clothes

his robe kinda looks like a castle lol maybe hes gonna be a traitor and try to over throw the "king" if theres one

I wonder if maybe there's a pokemon that has a similar design to his robes, just a thought....

His collar reminds me of a castle and his skirt part thing reminds me of shields.

Edit: somebody beat me to the collar castle.

Also, N is on one side, which is blue, and th other side, with Gatis, seems to be separated. It looks like N opposes Team Plasma.

Off topic: in the scan posted above, it looks like N is about to kick his cat pokemon. LOL

I'm pretty sure they're the eyes of Zekrom and Reshiram? Was my first thought when I saw them, but I'm not entirely sure.

you know whats funny? his clothes in the scan dont math up with his clothes in the screenshot.
his clothes are yellow and blue with a brown collar, in the screenshot its orangish brown throughout.

The more I look at it, the more I think his robe may have been based on Mothra.

http://tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mothra_mill.htm#i

This version probably is the best example of what I'm talking about. It has a circular marking on it's wing(not quite an eye, but there are several real life moths that do have such a marking), the colors are very similar(red, purple, and yellow), and the way the markings move around the robe is somewhat reminiscent of how the colors move around Mothra's wings.

you know whats funny? his clothes in the scan don't math up with his clothes in the screenshot.
his clothes are yellow and blue with a brown collar, in the screenshot its orangish brown throughout.

It's too small to put that much detail into it you know.

Also, N is on one side, which is blue, and th other side, with Gatis, seems to be separated. It looks like N opposes Team Plasma.

But why would he? They both have the same exact goals. And it's obvious that Gatis is crowning N in those trailers. N is more than likely the leader of Team Plasma.

Offtopic: Speaking of Team Plasma does anyone else get the feeling that maybe Team Plasma might be based off the Knights of The Round Table? Because when you think about it the Executives might be based on Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, and Sir Percival and the Leader could be based on King Arthur(or Gatis could be based off him), anyone else believe this theory?

Reply to DarkraiLord (since the reply button won't work.)

Not the Knights of the Round Table but the Knights Templar. If you look up the KT they wear black and white clothes that are very similair to team plasma's uniform. They also have someone called the Grand Master (<-Geechisu/Gatis) who is in charge his section of the Templar. They're also connected to Kings, specifically the king of France who betrayed them and wiped most of them out. (Maybe once N becomes their King he betrays them. If indeed the person being crowned is N.)

Gatis could well be N's father.

And yes, I can see where your Deskuan resemblance point of view comes from, but I think that one is a little Farfetch'd. It looks more like a medieval cape to me. The blue and yellow-ish colour do look like Desukan's colors, though.

@Trainer of Shadows Well that makes alot more sense then my theory, and I looked at KT's uniforms and they really do look similar to Team Plasma so you could be right!

Ontopic: Like alot of people have said the eyes on his robe are probably Reshiram and Zekrom's! Also something tells me Geechisu/Gatis or whatever you want to call him is either an Executive of Team Plasma or is the Charon of this generation and is just an important key character to Team Plasma!

I personally think they're just going to be based off the Moral Objectivist Crusaders of the past, mixed with a Chess theme (tying into "Black and White"). Though considering the theme seems to be "European Knights" then the Round Table is an obvious place to get inspiration.

If Gatis isn't "The King" then he's probably The Rook. The Plasma grunts are obviously The Pawns. I expect there will be admins representing Knights and Bishops respectively, The Queen probably being the female admin in charge of the rest.

Back