future ex's

RE: Future EXs ideas

Poke, don't double-post. and secondly, Groudon ex's second attack has the word Kyogre ex in it.

my turn people!

Dark Ninetales EX
100HP [R]/[D]

Poke Body:Horror Gaze
If the Defending Poke'mon has 60HP or less,it is now Paralyzed.

[D][D][R] Dark Flare 40

[D][R][R][C] Burning Gaze 50
The Defending Poke'mon is now Burned.

W R RC
[W] [C][C][C]

i hope you like it:)!

here i go:)

Dark Ninetales EX
100HP [R]/[D]

Poke Body:Horror Gaze
If the Defending Poke'mon has 60HP or less,it is now Paralyzed.

[D][D][R] Dark Flare 40

[D][R][R][C] Burning Gaze 50
The Defending Poke'mon is now Burned.

W R RC
[W] [C][C][C]

i hope you like it:)!

Areodactyl ex
colorless
130 hp
poke-body: Extra Protection
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Areodactyl ex by your opponent's Pokemon-ex.
CC Razor Wind 50
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.
CCCC Piercing Hurricane 100
Put 3 damage counters on Areodactyl ex.
weakness:lightning
resistance:grass
retreat cost:1

Porygon2 ex
colorless
110 hp
poke-body: Cyberspace Speed
Porygon2 ex can't be asleep.
CC Conversision 20
Flip a coin. If heads, change Porygon2 ex's type to a type to your choice other than colorless. Porygon2 ex's type stays that type until the end of your next turn.
CCCCC Weakness Finder 50+
If the defending pokemon has a weakness, this attack does 50 damage plus 30 more damage. Put 3 damage counters on Porygon2 ex.
weakness:fighting
resistance:none
retreat cost:2

heres some more!

Lugia ex 160HP
[P]/[C] Basic

[P][P][C] Meta Blast 50

[P][P][P][P][C] Meta Psychic 100
Discard 3[P] energy on Lugia ex.

W R -30 RC
[P] [F] [C][C][C][C]

Tell me if it is good:cool:

RE:  Future EXs ideas

mysteriousfossil said:
heres some more!

Lugia ex  160HP
[P]/[C] Basic

[P][P][C] Meta Blast  50

[P][P][P][P][C] Meta Psychic 100
Discard 3[P] energy on Lugia ex.

W      R -30              RC
[P]    [F]            [C][C][C][C]

Tell me if it is good:cool:
Way too much HP and the one from Unseen orces is better(no offense).

magneton ex
150 hp{L}
poke-power:magnetic power
As long as magneton ex is your active pokemon,if the defending pokemon type is steel/lightning/normal,it can't retreat.

double shock blast{LL}40+
flip a coin,if heads,the defending is now parelyzed,if tails,this attack does 20 more damage.

volt X blast:{LLMM}100+
discard 2 lightning energys or 2 metal energys attached to magneton ex.if the pokemon type is metal/lightning/normal/water,the defending pokemon is now parelyzed and confused.if the defending pokemon type is fire/dark/grass/psychic,this attack does 30 more damage.

weakness:fightning
resistance:grass
retreat cost:cc

mysterious fossil, an ex can't have a dual type because the dual type symbol is in the same place as the ex rule. I suggest the poke-body Dual Armor for this. Here's an example of a Dual Armor card.

Lugia ex
colorless
130 hp
poke-body: Dual Armor
If Lugia ex has any psychic energy cards attached to it, Lugia ex's type is now psychic and colorless.
CC Energy Retreval
You may search your discard pile for up to 2 energy cards and attach them to Lugia ex. Put 3 damage counters on Lugia ex.
CCCC Psycho Blast 120
Discard 2 energy attached to Lugia ex. If Lugia ex is affected by a special condition, this attack does nothing.
weakness:none
retreat cost:3

Or this...

Ho-oh ex
colorless
130 hp
poke-body: Dual Armor
If Ho-oh ex has any fire energy cards attached to it, Ho-oh ex's type is now fire and colorless.
CCC Rainbow Strike
Choose one of your opponent's pokemon. Put 1 damage counter on that pokemon for each different type of energy attached to Ho-oh ex.
CCCCC Rainbow Blast 150
If Ho-oh ex doesn't have at least 3 different types of energy cards attached to it, this attack does nothing. Discard 3 energy cards attached to Ho-oh ex.
weakness:water

I hope alakazm EX comes out soon and I hope they make EX's of all the pokemon.:)

Don't let this die!

Exeggutor ex
psychic
110 hp
poke-power: Extra Barrage
If Exeggutor ex uses its Backfiring Barrage attack against a pokemon-ex, you may flip 3 more coins.
P Psy Shuffle'
Shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 9 cards. (All if there are less than 9.)
PPPP Backfiring Barrage 50x
Flip 4 coins. This attack does 50 damage times the number of heads. If this attack knocks out a pokemon with no damage counters on it before this attack, Exeggutor ex is now burned.
weakness:grass,fire

Well, if this thread is gonna be all about people making Dream cards of what EX(s) they want to see, then I guess I'll join in too ^_^

Mewtwo ex
90 HP
Psychic
Basic
Weakness: Dark
Resistance: Psychic, Fighting
Retreat: CC

Poke-Body: Psychic Boost
If Mewtwo ex does damage to the defending Pokemon, increase that damage by 10 for each basic Psychic energy attached to Mewtwo ex.

PC Psychic Blast - 40
Discard all Special Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokemon. (Before doing damage.)

PCC Psyburn - 60

PPCC Final Attack - 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 30 damage for every damage counter on Mewtwo ex. Afterwards put damage counters on Mewtwo ex until it is Knocked Out.

Dragonite ex
150 HP
Colorless
Stage 2 - Evolves from Dragonair
Weakness: None
Resistance: Fire, Lightning
Retreat Cost: CCC

Poke-Power: Grand Entrance
You may use this power whenever you play Dragonite ex from your hand to evolve one of your Active Pokemon. Reveal the top 15 cards of your opponent's deck. All Trainer cards among them are immediately discarded, the rest are added to your opponent's hand. Afterwards, you may switch Dragonite ex with one of your benched Pokemon.

C Dragon Breath - 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is Paralyzed. If tails, this attack does 20 damage plus 30 more damage.

CCCCC Finale
Return Dragonite ex and all cards attached to it back to your hand. Your opponent shuffles the Defending Pokemon and all cards attached to it back into his/her deck.

Alakazam ex
150 HP
Psychic
Stage 2 - Evolves from Kadabra
Weakness: Grass, Darkness
Resistance: Fighting, Psychic

Poke-Body: Trainer Connection
Whenever Alakazam ex does damage to the defending pokeon or takes damage from an attack, you may search your deck for a Supporter card and put it into your hand.

P Psychic Charge
Attach 3 energy cards from your discard pile to your Pokemon in any way you like.

PPC Psychic Wave - 70+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 70 damage plus 30 more damage and your opponent draws 2 cards. If tails, you may draw 2 cards.

Tell me whatcha think ^_^
There's lots more, but I made these off the top of my head, and I still have home work to do...

Peace...

This?
(Trademark)

Skarmory EX
110 HP
M type

MMCC Steel Wing 70
During your opponents next turn, damage done to Skarmory EX is reduced by 30 (After applying W/R)

W- R
R- G
Ret- CCC

It's Time for Feebas!

Feebas ex 30 HP {W}
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: Divine Godess of the Ocean
As long as the Defending Pokémon is {W} type, when your opponent declares an attack, you may prevent that attack.

{W} Brimming Beauty
You may discard as many {W} energies as you like from Feebas ex. Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Pokémon for each energy discarded in this way.

{W}{W}{C}{C}{C} Beautiful Attack 150-
This attack does 150 damage minus 10 more damage for each damage counter in play. If this attack does 100 damage or more and would knock out the Defending Pokémon, flip a coin. If tails, the Defending Pokémon is not knocked out and it's HP becomes 10 instead.

W: {L}
R: N/A
RC: N/A

Xatu EX
90 HP
Psychic

Poke-body: Asissted Levitation
Each of your active Pokemon now has a retreat cost of 0.

P Nauseau
10 Damage
Discard an energy card attached to the defending Pokemon.

PPP Mind Block
60 Damage
Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent can't attack during his or her next turn. If tails, your opponent can't play any trainer cards during his or her next turn.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: Fighting -30
Retreat Cost: 0

Pinsir EX
90 HP Grass

[G] Enemy Jab- 20+ If the defending pokemon is a Heracross or Heracross EX, this attacks base damage is 60.

[GGC] Guilottine- Flip a coin, if heads, the defending pokemon is knocked out. If tails, Pinsir EX is knocked out.

Weakness- Fire
Resistance- N/A
Retreat Cost- [CC]

Heracross ex
90HP [F]

[F][F][C] Gigahorn 40

[C] Working Out
Next turn Gigahorn does 70.

W:[R] R: RC:[C][C]

Tangela ex
90HP [G]

[G][G][C] Tumble 30+
If Tangela ex has Damage Counters on it do 60 damage instead.

[C][C] Binding Tentacles 10
The Defending Pokemon can't retreat next turn.

W:[R] R:[W]-30 RC:[C][C]

Tentacruel ex coming later:):):)

Corsola ex
water
120 hp
WC Salt Water 30
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Corsola ex is reduced by 10. (after applying weakness and resistance)
WWWW Spike Barrage 30x
Flip 5 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads.
weakness:grass

Gorebyss ex
water
130 hp
poke-body: Deep Sea Protection
If Huntail ex is in play, reduce damage done to Gorebyss ex by 20. (after applying weakness and resistance)
WW Bubble Blast 40
WWCC Dual Attack 70+
If Huntail ex is in play, this attack does 70 damage plus 30 more damage and put 2 damage counters on Gorebyss ex.
weakness:lightning/grass

Huntail ex
water
130 hp
poke-body: Deep Sea Power
If Gorebyss ex is in play, Huntail ex's attacks do 20 more damage to the defending pokemon. (after applying weakness and resistance)
WW Extra Bite 30+
If the defending pokemon is a pokemon-ex, this attack does 30 damage plus 30 more damage.
WWCC Giga Bite 70+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 70 damage plus 30 more damage.
weakness:lightning,grass

Poliwrath ex
HP: 160
Type: Fighting

Pokepower: Evened Spirals
If a Pokemon does damage to itself by an attack that does damage to Poliwrath ex, place the same amount of damage to what that Pokemon did while damaging itself instead of how much damage the attack should have done.

F Raging Punch 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more damage for every damag counter on Poliwrath ex.

CCC Simple Punch 50

Weakness: Thunder
Resistance: None

Well, Meowth and Persian ex would have been nice.

Meowth ex 80 HP ( C )

Basic Pokémon

Poké-body: Sharpen Claws
If Meowth is damaged by one of the defending pokemon's attacks, draw one card.

( C )( C )Claw Swipe 30

( C )( C )( C )Play Around 40+
This attack does 40 damage + 10 damage for each of your opponent's benched Pokémon.

Weakness ( F )     Resistance (None)     Retreat Cost ( C )( C )( C )

Persian ex 120 HP ( C )

Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Meowth ex)

( C )( C )( C )Elegance Trip 50

( C )( C )( C )( C )Cat Pride 60
The defending pokemon is now Confused.

Weakness ( F )     Resistance (None)     Retreat Cost ( C )( C )( C )

Now these cards would be nice. :D

Sunflora EX
90 HP(G)

Poke-Body: Deep Roots
At any time between turns, remove 2 Damage Counters from Sunflora EX(all if less than 1).

(G)(C) Spiral Drain 20
Remove 2 Damage Counters from Sunflora EX(all if less than 1).

(G)(G)(G)(C) Solar Blast 90
Discard 2 (G) Energy cards attached to Sunflora EX.

Weakness: (G)
Resistance: (W)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

I like this card. I don't think this could be used though.

WHY DID ANOTHER THREAD MERGE WITH MINE??? THE NAME ALSO CHANGE!!!
WHY!?! WHY!?! WHY!!?!?!

Back