future ex's

dragon master

Best Dragon Trainer Ever
I hope they make a nidoking and nidoqueen ex:p:p:p

B_F: If this thread looks weird, it's 'cause I merged the two future ex threads.

If they make a the beedrill ex they should make it like this

Beedrill ex hp:150
pokebody:when ever a pokemon attacks beedrill ex it is poisoned.And take 2 damage conters instead of 1.
sting:50

super sting: this attack does 80 damage. If you used sting last turn then this attack does 80 + 40.and the pokemon is confused.

Most stage 1 pokemon dont have hp over 120.

But its still powerful but since you said that what do you think whats its hp should be

well i might be wrong but last time i checked beedrill is a stage 2 not stage 1 so its hp for an ex would be good for it being stage 2 and ex but besides that yes it would be a great card and i would like to see a new dragonite ex and a new venusaur ex

I would like to see a Houndoom ex or Absol ex. It could be like this:

Houndoom ex     110 HP    (Dark type)

(D)(C)(C)   Dark Flame              60
The Defending Pokemon is now burned. Flip a coin, if heads put 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon between each turn instead of 1.

(C)(C)      Condition Claw            40
If the Defending Pokemon is already affected by a special condition, this attack does 40 plus 30 more damage for each type of condition. Flip a coin, if heads the Defending Pokemon is now confused.. (after the attack)

Absol ex      110 HP      (Dark Type)

Poke-Body: Synchronize
If Absol ex is affected by any special condition(s), the Defending Pokemon is now affected by the same condition(s).

(D)(C)(C)    Shadow Attack                 50

(D)(D)        Backup                           30
You may search your discard pile and/or deck for any combination of 3 basic Pokemon and/or energy cards.

(C)(C)(C)    Energy Blast                    40+
You may attach as many energy cards as you like from your hand to your Pokemon. This attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage for each energy card you attach.

My first choice- Delcatty ex
110 HP
pokepwr- search for cards
Once during your turn (before your attack) If delcatty ex is on your bench, you can search your deck for any card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
CCC Lullaby                                                                           30
               Your opponent is now asleep
WWCCC Blizzard                                                                     90

Weak- Fighting, Grass
Resis- None
Retreat Cost- CCC

Some my friend did and I corrected the grammar on:

Machamp ex
Type: (F)
160 HP
STAGE 2 - Evolves from Machoke
Weakness: (P)
Resistance:
Retreat cost: (C)(C)(C)
Rarity: ex
If Pokémon ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Poké-Body: Vengeful Spirit
If Machamp ex is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Machamp ex is Knocked Out), put a Revenge Counter on the attacking Pokémon. If a (F) Pokémon does damage to a Pokémon with a Revenge Counter on it, that attack does 20 more damage. Remove the Revenge Counter after 3 of your opponent's turns pass.

(F)(C) - Call of Revenge - 20
During your next turn, if a (F) Pokémon does damage to a Pokémon with a Revenge Counter on it, that attack does 30 more damage instead of 20 more damage.

(F)(C)(C) - Bulk up - 40
Remove 3 damage counters from Machamp ex.

(F)(F)(F)(C)(C) - Fists of Vengeance - 80+
Does 80 damage plus 20 damage if the Defending Pokémon has a Revenge Counter on it.

[Yeah, counters don't exist... yet! Heheheh.. >_>]

Gengar ex
Type: (P)
140 HP
STAGE 2 - Evolves from Haunter
Weakness: (D)
Resistance:
Retreat cost: (C)(C)
Rarity: ex
If Pokémon ex has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Poké-Power: King of the Shadows
As long as Gengar ex is in play, if your Active Pokémon attacks, if it is a (P) Pokémon, the attack does 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon. If it is a (P) Pokémon with (D) Weakness, the attack does an additional 10 damage to the Defending Pokémon.

(P)(C) - Descent into the Shadows - 20
Switch Gengar ex with one of your Benched Pokémon, if any.
(P)(C)(C) - Shadow Ball - 50
(P)(P)(C)(C)(C) - Wrath of the Night
Put 8 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

Acording with mi count right now is kinda this way:

Basics pokemons with no evolution got
25 ex from 74 pokemons

Stage 1 Pokemons, in some cases including their Basics got
36 ex from 83 pokemons

Stage 2 Pokemons got
28 ex from 42

mmm, I hope that they continue doing diferents pokemons ex... at least of the stage 2... that would be awesome....

Here's my idea for a future EX.

Whiscash EX
130 HP (Water)

Poke-Power: Barbel Sensory
Once during your turn(before your attack) you may search your deck
or discard pile for a card and put it into your hand. This can't be used if
Whiscash EX is effected by a special condition.

[C] Defensive Barbs 20
If the defending has any Poke-Powers or Poke-Bodies, it is now poisoned.

[W][C] Surf 30
Does damage to each of your opponents Pokemon. Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.

[W][F][F] Undersea Rift 70
Flip a coin, if heads this attack isn't affected by, resistance, Poke-Powers, Poke-Bodies or
any other effects of the defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance:
Retreat cost: [C][C]

Whiscash is one of my favorite Pokemon because I love to fish and I like to catch catfish. Enjoy this card.

This is more of a card-creation topic now.. IMO it would go under Fan Creations instead.. Pity I can't move this outta my forum though. >_>

That Whiscash.. broken power, broken first attack. Second attack is very iffy too... 3 for 70 isn't seen everywhere, and certainly not on something as good as this card.

What about:

Golduck ex
Electabuzz ex (new one)
Bellossum ex
Golem ex (new one)

And maybe a few Delta exes, aswell.

Future EXs ideas

The Future EXs post in TCG discussion was becoming card creation so, I started this thread where you can post those ideas here. I will keep postingmy new ideas here.
My EXs:
Electabuzz EX
Poliwrath EX
Magneton EX

Electabuzz EX
90 HP [Electric]

Poke-Body: High Static Electricity
When Electabuzz EX is attacked by the defending Pokemon have your opponent flip a coin. If tails, during opponents next turn their defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

Recharge é
Search your deck for up to two é energies and attach them to electabuzz. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Electric Dishcharge é[C] 20+
You may discard any number of electric energies attached to your Pokemon, If you do this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage for each energy discarded in this way.

Weakness:[F]
Resistance
Retreat Cost:[C]

Poliwrath EX
150 HP [Water]

Water Gun [W] 10+
This attack does 10 damage plus 10 more 20 damage for each water energy attached to Poliwrath EX, but not used to pay for this energy cost. You can't add more than 60 damage in this way.

Focus [C][C]
Ignore the affect of Poliwrath EX's Hydro Cannon during your next turn.

Hydro pump [W][W][W][C][C] 120
Flip a coin, if tails Poliwrath EX can't attack during your next turn.

Weakness:[P]é
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:[C][C][C]

Magneton EX
100 HP é

Poke-Body: Magnetised Steel
If Magneton EX has any Metal Energies attached to it, Magneton EX is é[M] type.

Thunderwave é[C] 20
Flip a coin, if heads the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed.

Metal sound [C][C] 30
If Magneton EX has any Metal Energies attached to it, the defending Pokemon is now confused.

Tri Attack é[C][C] 50
Flip 3 coins, if one of them is heads the defending pokemon is now asleep. If two of them are heads the defending Pokmeon is now burned. If all of them are heads, the defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness:[F]
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:[C][C]

RE: Future EXs ideas

Aside from that, Magneton should have no more than 3 of any combination of attacks, powers and bodies. And the first attacks sucks majorly, especially for an ex. And Buzz's power is way broken.

dragonite%20ex.gif

I know I've got a few placement area's, but..

^I assume you have a decent graphics editor. If that's the case, save the file as a JPEG, with 100% quality, so it's a small file with all shades, but isn't dithered.

If you made that with paint, I'd suggest you use the PNG file format, which is similar to JPEG, except it doesn't dither, and it's more limited in colours.

See how, for example, the (L) symbol on the card looks tacky? It lost shades when you saved it as a GIF.

Aside from that, nice grammar, as far as I can tell, although the first attack is from Draggy ex DR, isn't it?

Back