[FRESH] Designz V.2: Temporarily Closed

Rate Your Artwork!

• Total voters
OK, so I KNOW THE SHOP IS CLOSED! But am I allowed to request more than 1 thing at the same time when it is re-opened?

ps, G2F, there is nothing wrong with my banner now, but the shinies came out in SF, hence the question! :D

G2F, man, I would really like my banner done before christmas (guess what im doing with it :p ) but if you cant, thats ok too :)

lil sparks: mine wasnt a request either :p it WAS a request that was ALREADY taken ;) im just asking when the shop will be back open :p

@ShinyMew: No, too much work.
@PokemonPhantom: That really depends, probably a while.

can i have a banner with giratina on the right, flareon on the left end blastoise in the middle bigger than the other 2 with a kick-butt background and say POWER PACK plz

No, the shop isn't closed forever, it's just taking a while for the very limited amount of employees to get the job done. Stop requesting, and if you do in the future, use a form. There aren't any, y'know, special circumstances for requesters, just in case you were wondering, and no, I'm not directing this at anybody, but the shop title says it's closed, so don't request please. There won't be a V.3 for those who are wondering, the only reason there was a V.2 was because the shop was past the two-week limit and there were new employees.

Dia said:
No, the shop isn't closed forever, it's just taking a while for the very limited amount of employees to get the job done. Stop requesting, and if you do in the future, use a form. There aren't any, y'know, special circumstances for requesters, just in case you were wondering, and no, I'm not directing this at anybody, but the shop title says it's closed, so don't request please. There won't be a V.3 for those who are wondering, the only reason there was a V.2 was because the shop was past the two-week limit and there were new employees.

Are you sure about that? :cool:

Pretty. Why would there be? You're just trying to trick people. There won't be a V.3. (OR will there? *Duh duh duh* You'll have to find out next episode.)

You guys CAN NOT REQUEST. Heck, the shop could be closed because of these. Not temporarily.

[REQUEST FORM]
-Failure to use these forms will be ignored.

[Username] dusknoir_master
[What you want] Banner
[Background] Links optional
[Pictures]
-http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/dusknoir.png
-http://pokebeach.com/scans/japanese/intense-fight-in-the-destroyed-sky/dusknoir-lv.x.jpg
-
[Text] dusknoir FTW
[Color Scheme] black and pruple
[Comments/Details] make it a dark theme

Stop. Requesting. Now. Whoever here has sight imparments I can bare with, but seriously, STOP. Should there be a rule that if you request you're banned from the shop?

I wasn't talking to you. Duh, post above me.
I already answered that question.

Noob! lol I just couldn't help to see how everyone is annoying people at this shop.

^ No requests are allowed, the shop is what we call, "closed", meaning you can't request if you didn't know.

Back