[FRESH] Designz V.2: Temporarily Closed

Rate Your Artwork!

• Total voters
Honestly, Sparks is right. I don't have time to finish anybodies requests actually. Which is why I closed down the shop. Too busy with work and other things. Sorry guys.

I can make Ubs again, the virus was fought off for that program, but my mom is afraid to re-upload the banner making program that I had before, so I can no longer make banners.

~Dia, peace.

Oh I thought I could still request, k well im gonna delete my request

Excuse me Mew Guy, you will be banned from the shop if you tell somebody else to go to your shop.

Yeah, really mew guy, that was pretty low :\ why are you guys running every where else :p its a banner, its not like "OH I NEED TO HAVE IT DONE" G2Fs works are AWESOME, I think its worth the wait :) Do you guys have any idea when the shop will be opening again? (that last sentence was included so this isnt labeled spam :p )

I know the shop is closed but I think I may have the hardest banner the shop has ever seen, but I really do not know if it is that calibur. So without further ado:

COULD BE A VERY DIFFICULT BANNER!

Username: (Uh....)T-Tar Master
Size: Below the banner size maximum...
Pokemon: Dusknoir DP, Dusknoir SF #1, Dusknoir Blister pack, and Uxie LV X.
Backround: A faded Dusknoir LV X bigger than the others. (Unless it is Animated, then make it have a Purple and black 'swirl' in the backround, or use lightning.)
Text: Speed Noir. Coming to a City Championship near you...
Color Scheme: If the Dusk X does not take up the background, then use any combo of purple and black...
COMMENTS:

-Yes. If it is hard for you to make it an unanimated backround, feel free to animate it, as I have included the animated backround choice.
-I want the pictures of the pokemon, not the cards, obviously.
-Hope this is challenging, because you guys make TONS of banners and you could get bored, IDK if you do or not.
-I know this will take time, so I will be VERY patient, but I also think it pays to wait for the best banners on PB!!!

~T-Tar Master!

Tch. The shop is CLOSED, which means the shop will not be doing requests. You even stated that, so why bother asking? You know the answer, and I'm pretty sure that would be "no."

BACK on topic: G2F, is there going to be a V.3 of your shop with your finished requests? Just a thought here....

T-Tar Master said:
I know the shop is closed but I think I may have the hardest banner the shop has ever seen, but I really do not know if it is that calibur. So without further ado:

COULD BE A VERY DIFFICULT BANNER!

Username: (Uh....)T-Tar Master
Size: Below the banner size maximum...
Pokemon: Dusknoir DP, Dusknoir SF #1, Dusknoir Blister pack, and Uxie LV X.
Backround: A faded Dusknoir LV X bigger than the others. (Unless it is Animated, then make it have a Purple and black 'swirl' in the backround, or use lightning.)
Text: Speed Noir. Coming to a City Championship near you...
Color Scheme: If the Dusk X does not take up the background, then use any combo of purple and black...
COMMENTS:

-Yes. If it is hard for you to make it an unanimated backround, feel free to animate it, as I have included the animated backround choice.
-I want the pictures of the pokemon, not the cards, obviously.
-Hope this is challenging, because you guys make TONS of banners and you could get bored, IDK if you do or not.
-I know this will take time, so I will be VERY patient, but I also think it pays to wait for the best banners on PokeBeach!!!

~T-Tar Master!

lol that banner is not hard, AT ALL, actually. Thing is, the shop is closed, and not taking any requests at the moment.

Dudeman1993 said:
Tch. The shop is CLOSED, which means the shop will not be doing requests. You even stated that, so why bother asking? You know the answer, and I'm pretty sure that would be "no."

BACK on topic: G2F, is there going to be a V.3 of your shop with your finished requests? Just a thought here...

lol why? You want your Espeon banner? You already have one :p

And I'm not saying anything for now. :cool:

*Psst. Whispering in a hushed voice* Your banners (IMO) are cooler. I'm not putting anyone down, but the suspense is built to the point I'm ready to jump off K2. (JK, not going to jump off any mountain)

C'mon...a riddle or something?

The Espeon banner you have is really nice though. Who did it?

And, a riddle? For what? I have no idea what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Back