Four Stars

cute-mew :F said:
WPM picks the mods? Since when? I thought the fairies who steal your teeth had something to do with that, and the weirdo who comes in your house through the chimney every year to steal your cookies, and the bunny who lays eggs...

It's pretty obvious though, almost everyone posting here desires to be a mod, people who say "let's just leave this alone" or "I don't care" pretend not to care, the people who are guessing are trying to show WPM how smart they are or something, and the ones randomly spamming here... I don't know, someone please tell me...

Yeah and have a everyone yell at me with the "where were you when" and "you could have" and have everyone to expect you to take out the trash? And then have to deal with people PMing you about WPM being cool, but strange and wanting you to lock his riddle threads? Honestly, i'll pass. You guys have enough problems to deal with, and the 4th mod should be all PB needs. I still want it to be PPM, Lt, Miles, BWG or Lou Cypher, but whoever WPM picks is who he thinks will be most qualified for the job. Trying to guess the mod is basiclly not trusting WPM to pick one himself.
Thank you, i'll be here all week, and the next week, and the next week(Personal life? Where? :p)

WPM wrote "Four" as a typo. It were meant to be three. That is the thing with the most sense that I can think of. Or, either, Mods are doing some secret, creepy, scary, terrible, eye-burning things and they're tellin' everyone they don't know a thing.
My Math Teacher said:
You can never believe in what a TeacherMod is saying he's doing.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Trust me, at THIS current moment, you wouldn't want to be.

That's funny. It depends on how desperate they are. =P

Anyway, it is obvious that everyone posting here is interested in becoming a moderator. For a while everyone was just going to leave this thread alone, but no one can seem to tame their curiousity... or their eagerness.

Magicmew said:
WPM wrote "Four" as a typo. It were meant to be three. That is the thing with the most sense that I can think of. Or, either, Mods are doing some secret, creepy, scary, terrible, eye-burning things and they're tellin' everyone they don't know a thing.
My Math Teacher said:
You can never believe in what a TeacherMod is saying he's doing.
So he ddi it twice because the fourm name is four stars I don't think someone that alway want people to type well would make a mistake like that

Just out of interest, are Mods able to unlock threads? What happens if one of you current mods locks a thread like this XD :p

Hrm this sounds very complex. I can see that "WPM" Is trying to test us with his knowledge, yet he is seeking an answer which cannot be expressed. He is esplaining something through riddles in order to make us think about whats going on.... hrm..... well this is my impression of this:

Basically i think that this thread was born to get us thinking, its based around the idea that MODS Are super powerful and control whats happening and how things turn and end up, but WPM is giving ME the idea that he is seeking another MOD to help the universe because the MODS he has already aquired have become a little absorbed in themselevs? ( Oh hey no offence guys this is just my thoughts ) And i think that he is after some new ideas maybe?

Hrm the universe is surrounded by stars but only a certain handful (4) can attain complete control of whats going on.

Well theoretically its very deep, but i suppose i will just have to wait and see ;)

xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Mods, say me the true: you're liking to be mods? If all three say no, then my SecretTheory is right....

Also,

senior NubNerd sux.

G-Bye ppl.

Adamant Jirachi...ok....

Anyway, yeh they wouldn't have a typo like that. I wouldn't saying a mod is bad, it's good....but not excellent, you know?

D.N.A said:
Just out of interest, are Mods able to unlock threads? What happens if one of you current mods locks a thread like this XD :p
Yes.
Adamant Jirachi said:
Hrm this sounds very complex. I can see that "WPM" Is trying to test us with his knowledge, yet he is seeking an answer which cannot be expressed. He is esplaining something through riddles in order to make us think about whats going on.... hrm..... well this is my impression of this:

Basically i think that this thread was born to get us thinking, its based around the idea that MODS Are super powerful and control whats happening and how things turn and end up, but WPM is giving ME the idea that he is seeking another MOD to help the universe because the MODS he has already aquired have become a little absorbed in themselevs? ( Oh hey no offence guys this is just my thoughts ) And i think that he is after some new ideas maybe?

Hrm the universe is surrounded by stars but only a certain handful (4) can attain complete control of whats going on.

Well theoretically its very deep, but i suppose i will just have to wait and see ;)

xD

Adamant Jirachi....
Hey! AJ is back! I thought it was an IP ban...

Well, that proves that moderators have very limited power. As of now, we cannot edit your oversized signatures and even issue temporary bans.

haha thats right PPL AJ IS BACK IN BUSINESS hehe ;)

Oh well never mind y im bak just b glad :p

But really i think that WPM Is starting to become frustrated with all the pollution ( aka SPAM ) thats happenin everywhere on his site, so therefore MODS have been allocated 2 look after it and keep it clean but it must seem that they arent doen a very good job, (no offence once again :)

But hey dont take it out on the MODS They are mad n its a big job so they r doen a great job :p

xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Adamant Jirachi said:
haha thats right PPL AJ IS BACK IN BUSINESS hehe ;)

Oh well never mind y im bak just b glad :p

But really i think that WPM Is starting to become frustrated with all the pollution ( aka SPAM ) thats happenin everywhere on his site, so therefore MODS have been allocated 2 look after it and keep it clean but it must seem that they arent doen a very good job, (no offence once again :)

But hey dont take it out on the MODS They are mad n its a big job so they r doen a great job :p

xD

Adamant Jirachi....
That might be one of the factors. But it's unlikely, since we actually have very few mods before c-m, KG and I became mods.

Being a mod is not much of fun and games, only being a Super Mod is. You get powers, and can force all mods to do the modding stuff for you! Hahaha :p

Absol said:
Being a mod is not much of fun and games, only being a Super Mod is. You get powers, and can force all mods to do the modding stuff for you! Hahaha :p
Congratulations! You are the first member to realise that being a moderator's job is more of a responsibility than a privelege. However, I enjoy it. :p

hey i knew that. althought it would be cool to be able to lock threads. i could come up with a goofy lock phrase. hehe

The amount of responsibility a mod has is more of a burden.* Whereas, if you're a Super Mod, you still get equal responsibilities as mods do, but Member editing powers. Mods cannot touch us, only our post. Super mods can touch us and our posts, and can make Forum announcements. Being an Admin is always the best, you get to create forums. Of course, good luck on being an Admin :p

* Quoted from Senor Noobnerd, who tells me how much things he has to do in PokéBeach Forums. Don't know why he likes it :p

Mod moments: being able to lock threads and can come up with locking phrases and editing member's posts.

Non-mod moments: not being able to touch member's accounts.:p

PS : If I could lock threads, my phrase would be using a monkey-knot to lock the thread.:p

Stop talking about lock phrases. It's not like the whole of a mod's life revolves around it.

Back