Four Stars

WPM's vocabulary is so big I couldn't understand one word he writed there. But nobody can be discussing on the 4Stars forum - when one posts in a locked forum, it says on the last post part -

Protected Forum
------ at ------
By [insertsomeone'snamehere]

. And there's nothing like that, so there aren't any posts at all in the forum.

have u ever considered that the supermods, and WPM is speaking in Code? and that the Fourstars Forum is just a diversion to hid their code in here? and maybe WPM just wanted a good laugh, im getting a kick out of it anyway!*giggles*
but his vocab is so big, that everyone can assume something or other out of his "Poetry". Wow, My hat goes out to u WPM for making hundreds of members scratch their heads in pure confusion! Nice!

Tikitiki can't be modded, he was an admin for a while to help with the forums. He might not be a admin now, but he is still a consultant and liason for the host, so he doesn't need to be.

Ooh... Houndoom is excited again. :O

Just by seeing who posted in this thread, it's easy to see who wants to become a moderator. Trust me, at THIS current moment, you wouldn't want to be.

Dunno. Two weeks ago, at about... two hours later from now, I was online posting a long thread. Halfway through it, I opened another window and I saw that there was one unread report. I realised I was modded. :O

All WPM has to do is several clicks and you're a mod.

But HOW WPM chooses you and what you have to do is... I have no idea.

Yup, that what WPM will do if he sees someone worthy of being a Mod and if there is extra space, he can Mod you

Señor Noobnerd said:

Just by seeing who posted in this thread, it's easy to see who wants to become a moderator. Trust me, at THIS current moment, you wouldn't want to be.

/me looks around*

What? Me? What about me? I refuse to comment without my lawyer.

Is this still going? I wish you'd hurry up and tell them pokbeach is secretly being run by Armadillos WPM.

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Señor Noobnerd said:

* Lieutenant Houndoom looks around*

What? Me? What about me? I refuse to comment without my lawyer.-__-"

I think Lt.H wants to be a mod but only 50-50....

WPM picks the mods? Since when? I thought the fairies who steal your teeth had something to do with that, and the weirdo who comes in your house through the chimney every year to steal your cookies, and the bunny who lays eggs...

It's pretty obvious though, almost everyone posting here desires to be a mod, people who say "let's just leave this alone" or "I don't care" pretend not to care, the people who are guessing are trying to show WPM how smart they are or something, and the ones randomly spamming here... I don't know, someone please tell me...

Well, i'll tell u im 50/50. i want to be a mod, but im to lazy to want to figure out his puzzle. So, instead, i just watch and laugh at those whose brains fried trying to figure it out.

Well i haven't gone and tried the password to forums yet..whatever it it those who want to get are obiously not the one's WPM will pick, i have however pondered te "Story" and it's reletive meaning to this whole situaition...

cute-mew :F said:
WPM picks the mods? Since when? I thought the fairies who steal your teeth had something to do with that, and the weirdo who comes in your house through the chimney every year to steal your cookies, and the bunny who lays eggs...

It's pretty obvious though, almost everyone posting here desires to be a mod, people who say "let's just leave this alone" or "I don't care" pretend not to care, the people who are guessing are trying to show WPM how smart they are or something, and the ones randomly spamming here... I don't know, someone please tell me...
C-m is basically elaborating on what I said earlier.

I guessed that the red shark was going to be a better pokemon trading card game online to replace the old apprentice thing and I was right, but this time I don't know what this is. If WPM post a picker here that involves what this is about I will probably have 45% of getting it correct.

Master of the Shadow said:
I guessed that the red shark was going to be a better pokemon trading card game online to replace the old apprentice thing and I was right, but this time I don't know what this is. If WPM post a picker here that involves what this is about I will probably have 45% of getting it correct.

What's Redshark gotta do with this thread??

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Master of the Shadow said:

What's Redshark gotta do with this thread??

No I'm just saying I guessed it out last time, well the last surprise. This tme WPM got me running in circles

Back