Forum being thrown away? Wha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm...
But we're running out of annoying songs.
Noel, noel, noel, noel. Born is the king of Is-re-al.

slickmario said:
Hint #2 time?...I think so.

....GASP this means that the mods are using slick and holystar is coming back to take over and be the new admin :O

this is secret spoon all over again...

Slick, are you in on this? You seem very informed and I'm surprised that you read The Challenge...
I don't believe a bit of the Holy Star returning stuff, anyway, although I didn't know him. Perma-banned people don't suddenly become admin. What was his final act that got him perma-banned, then?

Meanwhile...
We're all going on a summer holiday. (Bob heads if necessary).
We wish you a merry Christmas...

slickmario dosen't know anything, this is real. He's just trying to make something out of this.

EDIT- catutie is too gullible

Until WPM Says something, this is fake.

Why would he leave us speculating about something as serious as PB closing down? Don't you think he'd tell us so that we are able to save any posts / threads we need to save?

I would personally want to save / backup "The Master GTS..."

I'm sure others have trade threads that they'd like backed up as well...

XieRH said:
You guys seriously freak out over the smallest, most trivial things.

I've read nothing but the first page of this thread, but I'm willing to bet this is the only truthful post in it.

To save PokéBeach, I really need members to make every post a well thought out and mature one. These posts of singing Christmas carols are not doing anything to help the cause of saving PokéBeach.

Let us show WPM that PokéBeach is worth saving.

Lets wait and see what happens.

I'm 99% sure I know what's going to happen. Then again, how should I know (Psychic Powers, mind blown :O).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back