Forum being thrown away? Wha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
/me sets off on his rented boat alongside the Phantom Hourglass and finds the others, then takes them aboard and sails back to the PB.

Did you now? Well, as long as you're not linking to it...
If this does happen, I'm just migrating to a certain s-mod's forum. ;) Not like he's viewing the thread or anything.

P0KEVORTEX said:
* P0KEVORTEX sets off on his rented boat alongside the Phantom Hourglass and finds the others, then takes them aboard and sails back to the PokéBeach.
Great, now I need to make more avatars

I'm probably going to migrate to Serebii, that is, if it's my only choice. I'd rather stay here, though. But I'm only migrating if this truely is closing.

And if this is a joke, it has gone WAY too far.

Don't worry about it, Robot. The current one is epic!
Plus, at my warning rate, I'll be banned by tomorrow anyway if I'm careless again.
If this isn't a joke and I get banned, I won't be able to say goodbye to everyone. So, WPM, if this is a joke, please just tell us now. My warning level has gone up by 70% in two weeks, and I might well be banned for the final days. What good is that? :(

Just don't act careless or whatever. My warning is at 0% still, the highest I ever got was 30%.

I hope this is all a joke, PLEASE don't close this up, WPM :(.

^How about you try to not be careless :p

EDIT: ninja'd

It's his own choice if he decides to close the site or not. He does own it after all. If WPM believes that closing the site is the best thing that can be done, then we must accept and respect his decision. Sure it would be sad, but I'm sure WPM will find a way to make it up to us. Maybe he will simply shut down the forums for a bit and reopen them. But nothing can be proven until WPM says so, so everyone be patient and just wait for next week.

I will try that as much as I can. My best solution is just not posting again until next Friday, when I get down to 40%.

Just don't post anything stupid that would get you banned.

However, everyone that posts in this thread could theoretically get banned for spamming...

Okay guys, chew on this:

Would WPM really close the forums right in the middle of the Master Cup? I highly doubt that...

Well, I think that his life probably comes before some virtual stuff. If he needs to close it ASAP, he will. I would if I needed to and a Master Cup was going on.

He totally would.

I think I mentioned that before somewhere...along the lines of "Kevin Garrett would have said something". Probably on the chat.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Don't worry about it, Robot. The current one is epic!
Plus, at my warning rate, I'll be banned by tomorrow anyway if I'm careless again.
If this isn't a joke and I get banned, I won't be able to say goodbye to everyone. So, WPM, if this is a joke, please just tell us now. My warning level has gone up by 70% in two weeks, and I might well be banned for the final days. What good is that? :(

lol im at 90 :p just re read all your posts and make them meaningful :D

and chillarmy...is that really the top priority? lol "NOOOO i cant close it while the master cup goes...that would be bad" lol

WPM, if you really are going to shut down the website, then you give me no choice. I shall sing awful christmas carols as loud as I can until you change your mind. *Starts singing*

-sillykyle!

/me ceases the Christmas Carols and starts a new song.
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I...

fine...you give me no choice

WPM you will be tortured by this song if you close the forums

MWAHAHAHAHA

you all lose ALL OF YOU

seriously its not going any where :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back