• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

FF08 trades with Promo Darkrai, Mewtwo, FAs, FA, Meta, W: Darkrai and Mewtwo Pack art

RE: MY FIRST TRADE THREAD please TAKE A LOOK!! H: CALL NRG, FLYGON X, LOTS OF EXs

@fantasyfreak: I only have 1 collector for trade at the moment actually, could I add on another Communication and drop Collector to 1?

RE: MY FIRST TRADE THREAD please TAKE A LOOK!! H: CALL NRG, FLYGON X, LOTS OF EXs

My:
Raichu Prime
Magnezone Stormfront #6

Your:

Palkia Lv X
Dialga Lv X

Want:
1X Donphan Prime
2X Gatr Prime (1 promo)
3X Steelix Prime
1X Rayquaza and Deoxys top
1X top of Entei and Raikou
1X Ninetales RH
2X Driftblim UD (1 RH)
Mewtwo MD HOLO

Have:
2X Magnezone SF #6
CML for more (preferably pre-HG)

@ Pinkerton: I dont need Magnezone SF anymore sry, would you consider on of those level X for your Raichu Prime?

@ Rikko145 same thing as above, I dont need Magnezone anymore as i traded for 2 @ my league today, would you consider:
MY:
2X Gatr Rpime
1X RDL top
1X Ninetales RH
2X Driftblim UD
1X Mewtwo MD

Your:
Uxie X

I just got both of those actually, but Im interested in your Charizard X and Rayquaza X

@ pinkerton: would do trade either one for your raichu prime?

Not a chance.

@ pinkerton: promos

@ rikko: nothing else i need

Please CML for lanturn prime

@darkviod:
My:
Lanturn Prime
Your:
Belossom holo (UD)
Pikachu Holo (POP 6) x1
x2 Empoleon FB league Promo

Please PM if your willing to do that trade or counter. Thanks

RE: H: CALL NRG, FLYGON X, LOTS OF EXs, W: I WANT YOUR MEGANIUM AND STEELIX CARDS.

What are the conditions of these cards:

Absol ex (PK)
Scizor ex (UF)
Sceptile ex (CG)
Wailord ex (Sandstorm)
Gyarados ex
Feraligatre ex (UF)
Typhlosion ex (UF)
Altaria ex (Emerald)

Because unless they are in horrible condition, I am very interested in them.

I may have a couple meganium cards, but for the most part, can you cml please?
Thanks.

RE: H: CALL NRG, FLYGON X, LOTS OF EXs, W: I WANT YOUR MEGANIUM AND STEELIX CARDS.

@ shadow: none of them are in horrible condition,some are kinda beat up tho. they are as follows:

Absol ex (PK) --- tiny bend on top and bottom right, otherwise its nm
Scizor ex (UF) --- tiny bend on top and another small one right across the card, its not visible unless u see it from an angle however
Sceptile ex (CG) --- small bends on top and bottom of the card
Wailord ex (Sandstorm) --- a bend going from right side of the card up to the top of the card
Gyarados ex --- a tear running down both sides of the card.
Feraligatre ex (UF) --- nm
Typhlosion ex (UF)--- some scratchs on the picture, minor tho.
Altaria ex (Emerald) --- small bend on the top of the card. otherwise nm

I'm intrested in your:
Meganium cards
spiritomb LP X2
Pokemon Communication x2
Mesprit (LA) x2 (1 is RH)
Palkia G X
Charizard * (Heavily Played)
Raikou * (Played)
(can you tell me the condition of the * cards?)

LMK if your still intrested in my exs, maybe we can work something out. thanks.

The Raikou * has a small crease in the lower right corner area and the Charizard has a few creases on it. Very much still playable, (if it was legal to use) but...

Lmk what you think.
Also, how much do YOU value those ex cards at? Knowing this will make it easier to make an offer.

i dont value my ex too much, probably 4-5 dollars per, except for wailord, maybe 10 for that
of the cards off ur list that i'm intrested in, heres the list from highest to lowest want

Poke Comm
Megaiums
Spiritomb
PGX
Charizard *
Raikou *
mesprit.

Hmmm.... Im bad with this stuff. lol
My first attempt of an offer;

MY:
Pokemon Communication x2
Spiritomb (LP) x2
PGX
Raikou *

Your:
Gyarados ex
Feraligatr ex (UF)
Wailord ex (sandstorm)
Sceptile ex (CG)
Absol ex

lmk or counter. Im not sure if thats too high, but it seems close...
Until I look, I have no clue as to what meganium's I have. lol

Back