I think Obama is a pretty cool guy

eh likes hail and doesn't afraid of anything

Obamasnow_by_Shaxas.png

Blah said:
Vermin Supreme

I think Obama is a pretty cool guy

he likes hail and doesn't afraid of anything
* eh likes hail
Obama is a pretty cool guy, that's the only reason I like him. He's such a bro. He had issues with smoking in the rose garden, threatened Kevin Jonas, and ran out of the White House to get ice cream once.
Also he and Jay Z had a talk about their wives.
24216673_dealwithit_gif.gif

lucky fire's post and the failed humor in this thread makes me want to kill a cat.

reagan, lincoln, kennedy, and fdr are all on my list of favs due to the impact they had on the country. all of them deserve mass amounts of respect for leading the country through dark times.

John F. Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama were all great presidents. I'm obviously democratic, but meh. Interesting thread.

teegrun said:
Yup. Wasn't it J.F.K. that got assassinated?
Yeah. It's really cool to watch. There're a lot of videos on Youtube. Before he gets shot in the head, it shows him scratching his head as if there's something wrong. Then, he lowers his hand, and his head explodes. Woah man.
jfk_is_a_slamdunking_meat_demon_by_meatheartmotorfucker-d5bqg93.png

ShadowLugia said:
John F. Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama were all great presidents. I'm obviously democratic, but meh. Interesting thread.
True dat. Those are my favorite as far as politics go, but I would also add FDR because of the C.C.C being a huge success.

Ford.
And Taylor.
Also Hoover.
Oh and Tyler.
Maybe Fillmore?
Obviously Pierce.
Could it be Harding?
Nope. James Buchanan.

Jay said:
Ford.
And Taylor.
Also Hoover.
Oh and Tyler.
Maybe Fillmore?
Obviously Pierce.
Could it be Harding?
Nope. James Buchanan.
JFK?
But really I don't understand. Is it Buchanan?

Satoru Iwata

heh

But for real.
Herman Cain.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU0q45c2BSc[/video]

safariblade said:
Satoru Iwata

heh

But for real.
Herman Cain.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU0q45c2BSc[/video]

I SAID USA.
Commies.
Herman Cain was just a good art project, I swear.
He was a real trooper. All of the GOP this year were hilarious candidates.
Santorum was offering free sweater vests if you donated 50 dollars or more to his campaign.

Jay said:
Ford.
And Taylor.
Also Hoover.
Oh and Tyler.
Maybe Fillmore?
Obviously Pierce.
Could it be Harding?
Nope. James Buchanan.
I believe I saw what you did there.

Also I like Bush, but probably not for the reasons you all think.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
I believe I saw what you did there.

Also I like Bush, but probably not for the reasons you all think.
What did you see what he did there? I sure don't know.

At least Hermain Cain had a sense of humor. He appeared multiple times on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report poking fun at his own campaign, after the prelims. He's really charismatic, but not exactly the best presidential candidate. Although the GOP really didn't have much else to offer this year.

220px-Rick_Perry_by_Gage_Skidmore_8.jpg

220px-Rick_Santorum_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

newt_gingrich.jpg

And yeah, FDR was great too. Being democratic shouldn't make you turn a blind eye to great Republican presidents.

ShadowLugia said:
At least Hermain Cain had a sense of humor. He appeared multiple times on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report poking fun at his own campaign, after the prelims. He's really charismatic, but not exactly the best presidential candidate. Although the GOP really didn't have much else to offer this year.

220px-Rick_Perry_by_Gage_Skidmore_8.jpg

220px-Rick_Santorum_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

newt_gingrich.jpg

And yeah, FDR was great too. Being democratic shouldn't make you turn a blind eye to great Republican presidents.
I thought Gingrich was hilarious.
His name is NEWT GINGRICH.
lol.
Also, he wanted to claim the moon as a U.S. Colony, which was already established as impossible in the 60's. I very much agree that being a Democrat shouldn't blind you from any Republican views. My parents seem to sort of disagree for the most part, which is a shame.

Non Sequitur said:
Maybe she meant it in a different way. Bush was awesome in protecting us at the time of all that war. I like Obama too, but as a person. I don't really agree with his economic views.
Basically, I'm a libertarian/conservative with the morals of a liberal.
I'd like to say I'm the same. I'm less conservative but yeah, I do share some conservative views.
Politics suck though I'll probably just ironically vote for Santorum next election.

Non Sequitur said:
Maybe she meant it in a different way. Bush was awesome in protecting us at the time of all that war. I like Obama too, but as a person. I don't really agree with his economic views.
Bush didn't protect us from anything and don't knock Keynesian economics until you've taken multiple semesters of macroeconomics and actually understand the forces of aggregate supply and demand in the context of a giant, diverse economy

also, don't form a political opinion in high school. that goes for you too, Meatheart. even in college I haven't formed a comprehensive political opinion because I don't believe I understand the sociological, geographic, and economic forces that currently shape the country. at least in college, though, you'll get professors that disagree with the common rhetoric you're taught in middle and high school, and many of the books are more about telling the truth v. some sort of embellished history or social science

Back