Favorite President

Martini said:
^ This

Tis amazing people the were

EDIT:
Crappy spelling today :l
Why did you edit crappy spelling today into your post instead of fixing your spelling
theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg

RogueChomp said:
They had a Abe Lincoln vs. Zombies movie. It was weird. Not scary, weird. And full of psychos. And Lincoln hacking off limbs.
Why didn't I see this movie.
Why.
Also, when I went to the Smithsonian this summer they didn't have his hat (the one he was killed in) on display anymore. I was so bummed.

RogueChomp said:
They had a Abe Lincoln vs. Zombies movie. It was weird. Not scary, weird. And full of psychos. And Lincoln hacking off limbs.

That's fictional Hollywood garbage. He was a good, honest man, president, and vampire hunter. Don't soil his name with that kind of crap.

Meatheart said:
Why did you edit crappy spelling today into your post instead of fixing your spelling
theodore-roosevelt-laughing.jpg

win150.jpg
don()shinobi said:
James Buchanan gets my vote. He was a homosexual like myself, and I look up to that.
Closet or non-closet?

HypnoticLuxray said:
That's fictional Hollywood garbage. He was a good, honest man, president, and vampire hunter. Don't soil his name with that kind of crap.
tumblr_mb3h0z32Vq1qj0kdu.gif

Why'd they call him Honest Abe?
Because he was an honest babe!
Hawhawhawhawhaw

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
win150.jpg
(◡‿◡✿) do I get an award?

Meatheart said:
That's really cool actually. I didn't know there was a homosexual president.
Lincoln. He is said to had slept in the same bed with a man for years. and that would explain Mary Todd.

Meatheart said:
This thread can't be downgraded as long as JFK is protecting it.

None of these can beat who I voted for in the last Primary.

omahanime said:
"Ron Paul? Ron Paul is the best! Even famous Pokemon
TCG Player Jason Klaczynski agrees! Right Jason?"
"Right Meatheart!"
1060uw1.jpg

If it's not Ron Paul it better have been JFK.

Meatheart said:
(◡‿◡✿) do I get an award?
That was your award.

omahanime said:
Unless you voted for Ron Paul in the last primary, I am compelled to call you a liar.

Meatheart said:
"Ron Paul? Ron Paul is the best! Even famous Pokemon
TCG Player Jason Klaczynski agrees! Right Jason?"
"Right Meatheart!"

If it's not Ron Paul it better have been JFK.

nope

That was your award.

Unless you voted for Ron Paul in the last primary, I am compelled to call you a liar.

I wrote in :p

That was your award.

It was a good award.
I'm calling him a liar too. The creators of the Pokemon theme RE-DID THE POKEMON THEME FOR RON PAUL.
C'mon man.

the "Lincoln was gay" theory was thought of as a crackpot theory, shoved into the spotlight for a few years, and has again been debunked by many historians. no denying James Buchanan, though. it's just a shame he was such an awful president :\

edit: gettin' really annoyed by the homosexuality censor

Zenith said:
the "Lincoln was gay" theory was thought of as a crackpot theory, shoved into the spotlight for a few years, and has again been debunked by many historians. no denying James Buchanan, though. it's just a shame he was such an awful president :\

edit: gettin' really annoyed by the homosexuality censor
I had no idea that was even a theory until this thread. That's ridiculous. I can see how no historians support it. People like lying and slandering about leaders just to do it. For example, Obama's birth certificate, John F. Kennedy sleeping with Marilyn Manson, etc.

which homosexuality censor the one that goes :) or what

yeah, the one that goes :)

JFK really did sleep with everyone though. and I mean everyone. constantly. all of the time.

Zenith said:
yeah, the one that goes :)

JFK really did sleep with everyone though. and I mean everyone. constantly. all of the time.
I can't link to it because it's NSFW but you should look up "Professor Brothers: JFK" some time right now because I think you'd appreciate it.
There's a line in it that goes "Wore suits, some times, went inside of more than half of mankind." That's kinna why I suggested it, as it works with your above post.

Lucky Fire said:
I like President Bush and Barack. :)

Good times.

Jackie-chan-meme.png

Also, I don't really think there was a gay President. At least not openly. Evidence?

I removed the censor for the word gay and a few other ones. People will hopefully use it responsibly and not as a slur.

Lucky Fire said:
I like President Bush and Barack. :)

Good times.
what
what
even
is this because you remember these times as childhood days or something
because
what

Don't mind Lucky Fire; she's too young to know the gravity of those words.

Presidents...both Roosevelts were pretty good. To those people who said Reagen...I'm leaving this thread.

Dark Void said:
Don't mind Lucky Fire; she's too young to know the gravity of those words.

Presidents...both Roosevelts were pretty good. To those people who said Reagen...I'm leaving this thread.
Alright alright. Yeah I know, Reagan was the worst president ever I swear.
It might also be that they were saying that just to cause a ruckus.
I don't know though.
PNBT150.jpg

Back