Favorite Beverage

I loooove fruit sodas. None of that disgusting cola for me, gimme a Crush Orange over a Dr. Pepper any time.
I also like water and milk, but orange soda and other citrus sodas are best.

ComfortEagle said:
I enjoy the buzz and taste. Alcohol is not bad at all as long as you don't act like a moron and drink too much.
Finnish drinking culture can be pretty much summerized in "drink till you drop". That's probably where my attitude comes from.

Edit: http://travelmag.co.uk/?p=548

teegrun said:
Eco Drink
It's healthy and all but, I can't drink it all the time, because 1, it doesn't taste the greatest, and 2, it gives me so much nutrients my tummy hurts. :(
Puff said:
I loooove fruit sodas. None of that disgusting cola for me, gimme a Crush Orange over a Dr. Pepper any time. I also like water and milk, but orange soda and other citrus sodas are best.
Exactly.

Since when is Dr. Pepper a cola?
Dr. Pepper tastes like canned cherries / maraschino cherries. I don't really like canned cherries but I kinda like Dr. Pepper. :p

Any Mountain Dew that isn't the orange kind. Honorable mentions include water, milk, Dr. Pepper, coffee with lots of cream/milk/sugar, vanilla coke, and lemonade.

It varies depending on my mood. I love milk, but lemonade, Coca-Cola, or Sprite may fit the atmosphere better, depending on the day.

bacon said:
Most herbal teas with honey mixed into them.
I'm baaaaacon, I drink teaaaaaaa. Mountain Dew Baja Blast for the win man.
why_have_i_not_already_uploaded_this_by_meatheartmotorfucker-d5gewok.png

In fact, I love Mountain Dew Baja Blast so much, I once took two gallon containers with some friends and filled them up with Baja Blast from the Taco Bell soda fountain. Baja Blast is actually kind of nasty, but it's my favorite because the color over rules the taste. As far as taste goes, Dr. Pepper.

Coke
Coke Zero
Caffine Free Diet Coke (not so much regular diet, though.)
Dr.Pepper/Mr.Pibb
Apple Fanta (SOOO GOOOOOD)
Hi-C lemonade mixed with water (More water than lemonade, its really good.)
Root Beer
ADDED: Mountain Dew

Edit: I think its funny how Mr.Pibb is described as "Spicy Cherry Soda" or something. lol

The top spot for my favorite beverage is under fierce competition between Coca-Cola and Pepsi. I drink much more Coca-Cola than Pepsi just because more places carry Coca-Cola, but there are those times where absolutely nothing beats an ice-cold Pepsi. I also really enjoy Cool Blue Gatorade and Brisk.

Non Alcoholic drinks : 1. Water 2. Any kind of Hot tea 3. Dr. Pepper. 4. Rice drink
Alcoholic drinks : Any liquor except tequila and some other types of liquor that I cant think of now lol.
I only like to drink a beer with food. Wine I like sweet, like a desert wine.

Back