Favorite Beverage

Mmm, ilk, Milk! (If someone get's that reference, I'll be happy :p) I also like Mountain Dew (Mostly regular, but Voltage is good too), Orange Juice, and Water. Nothing get's better then tap water in a bottle.

Mountain Dew is imo by far the worst soda I have ever tasted if you don't include diet stuff cause that's just crap. MD tastes like someone stuffed a ton of sugar into a tiny bottle.

ComfortEagle said:
Alcohol is cool too, especially wine.

James you are like 1 out of the 5 people on this forum (I know there's more, sue me) that can legally drink, so be quiet :(

Eww alcohol. I never got what's so great about it, and probably never will. :C

Actually, the good kinds are pretty nice. I just want it on the sweet side to accompany the bitterness.

Raspberry Tea, Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade, most sodas. Of course, there are some days when absolutely nothing beats a massive glass of ice water. :p

Teal said:
Eww alcohol. I never got what's so great about it, and probably never will. :C

I enjoy the buzz and taste. Alcohol is not bad at all as long as you don't act like a moron and drink too much.

Teal said:
Oh and anything diet makes me blergh. :mad:

^that

Mountain Dew
Milk
Hot chocolate
coffee (yes I love coffee)
Lemon, lime & bitters
Ginger beer (ginger ale)
Coca cola
Store brand orange soft drink
WATER!

Lipton Tea, specially the green and peach flavors.
Dr. Pepper, Chocolate Milk and water are also my favorites
I don't drink water while eating, I drink it between foods. Drinking water before going to sleep feels very refreshing.
: )

I never saw the appeal with flavored tea.

3 Sugars and a lot of milk is the way I like it. At least 4 a day too.

Dr. Pepper. Especialy the ones that say "Made with real sugar!" on the box. (I can't think of the name, but the cans have old designs on them)

Eco Drink, Chocolate Milk, Rootbeer, Ginger Ale and all flavors of Mtn. Dew except Dark Berry

Lucky Fire said:
I'm surprised nobody said Dr. Pepper. It's my favorite drink.

Dr. Pepper is by far my favorite soda. It's just honestly the best tasting one around at least for me.

Favorite beverage is hard though. Water is up there, but I think I'm going to have to go with Milk as the top drink. It's just so healthy and good.

dmaster out.

Forgot the following:

Soy Milk
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
Starbucks Gingerbread Latte
Dunkin Donuts Iced Caramel Frappe

Coffee enthusiast :F

Back