EX: Barrel scraper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin-a-bottle Trainer
Supporter
Spin a bottle, if you don't, you didn't read this card.
If the bottle points to anything but your opponent, one of your pokemon is knocked out.
If it poinrs at your opponent, your opponent draws 2 cards.
Either way, you're kinda stupid.

I tried to make it like a real card, and it turned out really funny:

Wii Player lv0,001 50HP (N)

(Poké-BODY) Sweaty hands
If Wii Player has a (W) Energy attached to it, all of its attacks do 30 more damage.

(C) TV Break 10

(N)(C) Strap Break
Your opponent chooses one of is or her Benched Pokémon, this attack does 50 damage to that Pokémon

(N)(C)(C) Hit-a-Fan 70
Wii Player can not attack during your next 3 turns

--------------------
Some Wii players are know to be really clumsy, killing themselves and others, but that doesn't mean that the Wii isn't good, it's just not something for clumsy people

Weakness
Resistance (PS) -70
Retreat Cost (C)

EDIT: 3 new cards:

Wiimote TRAINER
Pokémon Tool

Attach Wiimote to 1 of your (N) Pokémon that doesn't alreayd has a Pokémon Tool attached to it. If that Pokémon is Knocked Out, discard this card

Once during your turn, when Wiimote is attached to your active Pok?n, you may move one damage counter on that Pokémon to one of your opponent's Pokémon.
If the Pokémon Wiimote is attached to has a (W) Energy attached to it, is your Active Pokémon and has been in play for 3 turns and if Nintendo Wii is in play, you may put 10 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and discard Wiimote.

Nintendo Wii TRAINER
Stadium

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another stadium comes in play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can't play this card.

Each of your (N) Pokémon in play can use the following attacks as its own:
(C) Wii Sports
Does 20 damage to each of your benched Pokémon. Flip a coin, if heads, the defending Pokémon is now Knocked out.

(C) Wii play
Search your deck for a Wiimote and attach it to this Pokémon, shuffle your deck afterwards

Wii Player lvX 100HP (N)

(Poké-BODY) Replaced Strap
When Wii Player is your active Pokémon, prevent all damage done to your Benched Pok?n.

(C) Safe distance
Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, don't Wii player during your next turn. Flip a coin, if head, this attack does 20 damage.

(N)(C)(C) Fanboy 80
Discard all energy cards attached Wii player. Search your deck for a Nintendo Wii and put it into play, then search your deck for a Wiimote and attach it to Wii player.

--------------------
Some Nintendo fan boys will do everything to get a Wii, but not as much as a sony fanboy will, this is why the last attack only does 80 damage

Weakness
Resistance (PS) -110
Retreat Cost (C)

Playstation 3 110Hp(Control)

(C)Game attack 20+
If there is a Wii,Ds,or Xbox 360 in the field,this attack does
10 amage for each Wii,Ds,or Xbox 360 on the field.

(C)(C)(C)Best Graphic Blast 60
Buy a Play Station 3.Then be Amazed by the Graphics.

Weakness:Wii
Resistence:Xbox
Retreat cost:Ds
____________________________________________________________________-

Wii 100Hp(Control)

(C)Game attack 20+

(C)(C)(C) Smack someone with Wii Controller 60

Buy a Wii.Then Smack someone with a Wii controller

Weakness:Xbox 360
Resistence:Sony Play station 3

Xbox 360 90hp(Control)

(C)Game attack 20+

(C)(C)(C) Multiplayer Blast 60
Buy a Xbox 360.Then Pay 50$ For Multiplayer Online for 13 months.

Weakness:playstation 3
Resistence:Wii

(C)Colors
Buy all the colors in all the DSes

Weakness:Game Boy Advance
Resistence:Game boy color
Retreat cost:Game boy Advance SP

PS:(C) means Control type.

Hienekenn 60HP Basic Water Classification Beer

Poke-Power Youre Drunk!!! When you play Hienekenn to put on your Bench, drink 5562274 bottles of Hienekenn Beer until you are drunk!!

Drunk Power (W,W,W, Beer Energy) Use this attack if you drank 5562274 bottles of beer only. Discard all of your opponent's hand, Deck, Prize and on Bench and all energies attached to it. Then, draw a prize card.

Weakness Lightning
Retreat Cost 1 Beer Energy
Description: It makes evry people drunk except its evolution.

Hynyken 100HP Beer Stage 1 Classification Beer

Drunk Power (2 Beer Energies) 102058396839030789270000000000000 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon. If you drank less than 50562383428527931465676232 box of french fries, you lose the game.

Retreat Cost: 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999900000 Beer Energies.

Description: If a drunk person or object holds it's cup. It will win everything!

Game boy advance SP 80Hp(control)

(C)Playing Non-Stop 30

Buy this. Then play until you die!

Weakness:I don't know
Resistence:I don't know
Retreat cost:I don't know

Game boy advance 70hp(control)

(C)Play sideways 20
Buy this. Then play it sideways.

(C)Horrible Graphics
Buy this.Then look at it's horrible graphics

Demyx 80hp [W]

Poke-Power:Whimper
You may jump back and make stupid noises,if you do start scraming"where are you Roxas i Love you!"

Sitar Smash[W][W]
Start Dancing around wildly,if anyone touches you scream"Come on skip to the beat!"

Uber Cool Water Thing [W][W][W]
chuck a bucket of Water on your opponents head.Dance again please it is funny.

W:Axel
R:dignity
RC:0
Flavor:He does too have a heart,Don't be mad.

If you laughed at this or understand the fflavor text PM me

Black and White ex   HP: 60 (C)

(C)(C) Black and White
Go watch a movie in black and white.

(C)(C)(C)(C)(C) Black and White Beam
Every Pokemon is now black and white.

Weak: Color
Res: Black/White
RC: (C)(C)(C)(C)

-----

Barrel Scraper Trainer
Shuffle all of your opponent's prizes into their deck. Your prizes are now your opponent's, and if you have prizes than your opponent had, you lose. If you had more, you still lose.

-----

Delta Overrun Trainer
Put Palmolive on all Pokemon with "d" in their name. If the cards wrinkle, throw then in the trash as a conspiracy.

George Bush ex 150 HP

Basic

pokepower: War bringer

Once during your turn (before your attack) you may remove all cards attached to George Bush ex. If you do, claim war on one of your opponents pokemon (you must invent a lame excuse for this in order to use this power).

(D)(D) Lame presidency 200

Put 20 damage counters on each of your opponents benched pokemon. I know it's unfair, but hey, this is Bush.

weakness: sudoku, long words

resistance: nothing

retreat cost: (C)(C)

I got one:

Ruggbie-Mon [To Broken] HP Normal

Poke Body Tohh Jo Kosed Ugh Fa Oh
This body is so broken your opponent might want to consider forefitting.

[None] Stand - To Broken
This attack is so broken that the defending Pokemon when KO you get 6 prizes. Before all that you KO the opponents Pokemon

Weakness - It doesn't matter
Resistance - Everything
Retreat Cost - With this in play you can Retreat eveytime all the time.

3 birds

Zapidos 80HP
Stage 1
Evolves from Zapdos
Drunk Eagle

Poke-Power Once per turn, you may pick up Zapidos and everything attached to it and throw it into space.

Lightning Bolt (L,L) 30

Raging Thunder (L,L,L) 60 Zapidos flys into space.

Deadliest Fear (L,L,L,L) Jump, from a 125-foot cliff, and do a somersault. When you near the land, if you don's see Zapidos flying into space, you wish you'd hadn't jumped.

Weakness Beer and YOU!!
Resistance Every Pidgeots, and space
Retreat none

Des: Until today, no one knows why every Zapidos flys into space.

Moltide 80HP
Stage 1
Evolves from Moltres
Hot!! Eagle

Poke-Power Once per turn, you may squish Moltide and everything attached to it to the ground or Groudon.

Flame Wing (S,S) 30

Somersault (S,S,S) 40 Moltide does 10 damage to itself, and don't apply Weakness or Resistance for this attack.

Burning Wing (S,S,S,S) 50 Burns everyone in the world!!! Ahh! FIRE!! It Burns!!!!!!

Weaknesss Moltide and Groudon
Resistance Moltide and Kyogre
Retreat Cost 2 Moltides and a Rayquaza.

Des: None, just a stupid bird.

Icicuno 80HP
Stage 1
Evolves from Articuno
(Stone) Cold Eagle

Poke-Power Once per turn, you may freeze Icicuno and everything attached to it.

Ice Wing (W,W) 30

Earthquake (W,W,W) 60 Does 60 damage to each Icicuno's in play.

Flamethrower (S,S,S,S) 100 Flip a coin. If tails, discard all (W) energy attached to Icicuno. If heads, rip Icicuno apart and swing it around and sing "Y.M.C.A".

Weakness Articuno
Resistance Pizza and the Mythbusters and Ash and Pikachu and Wobbuffet and TV and Stone Cold and New York and......
Retreat Cost Entei Raikou and Suicune

Des: Resistance everything except Articuno.

Absol said:
Aranus ex 30 HP(C)
Poke-Power:Colourful
Once during your turn, before your attack, you may change into a girly and colourful outfit. If you do, Aranus ex is all colours (types).
(C)(C)(C) Judgement pebble
If Arannus ex is colourful and you are wearing a girly and colourful outfit, say: "I love barbie " and run around the street screaming:" I love barbie" at anyone you see. If you do so, Aranus ex is now knocked out. You get to draw all of your prize cards.
Weak: Being dull Resistance: none RC: (C)

Lol

Machete ex 10 HP
Basic Pokemon

Poke Power Slice and Dice
Ignore the ex rules for Machete ex. And any other ex.

Poke Body Sharp Blade
When ever the defending POkemon attacks, they are Knocked Out.

Weakness Fire
Resistance Steel :p
Retreat Cost NONE

Boxing Ex 1000hp

(C) Punch 10
(C)(C) Kick 30
(C)(C)(C) Slam 50
(C)(C)(C)(C) Non-Stop Boxing 200

W: ?
R: ?
RC: ?
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hannah Montana Ex 1000Hp

(C) You get the Best of both worlds! 10
(C) Who Said! 10
(C) Just Like you! 10
(C) Pumpin' Up The Party! 10
(C) If we were a movie! 10
(C) I've Got Nerve! 10
(C) The Other Side Of Me! 10
(C) This Is The Life! 10
(C) I Learned From You! 10
(C) I miss you! 10

W: ?
R: ?
RC: ?

Broken_Lugia 1000HPm (Broken)

Poké-Body: Broken Defense
Stop al special Effects on Broken_Lugia when he is attacked(excluding damage). When Broken_Lugia Is Attacked, Resist 2000 damage done ot Broken_Lugia

(C) Broken Blast 60

(B)(C) Broken Zone 110

(B)(B)(C) Broken Earoblast 170

(B)(C)(C)(C) Broken Elemantal Blast 230X
Do 230 Damage for Each Pokémon on your opponent Pokémon.

(B)(B)(B)(B) Ultimate Brokeniss
the Defending Pokémon is KOed. Do 200 damage to the new active Pokémon.

Flavor Tekst: well, its Broken and a 'Not Fitting in' Pokémon.

Weakness: None
Resistance: (E) (Everthing)
Retreat Cost: None

Gyrados plus  60 HP  water type

pokebody: Fantastic aura

Once during your turn (before your attack) you may put one damage counter on Gyrados plus. Then remove two damage counters from Gyrados plus, and put 2 damage counters on your opponents active pokemon. Remove all damage counters from Gyrados plus and then put one damage counter on Gyrados plus, and remove two damage counters from your opponents active pokemon. Remove one damage counter from Gyrados plus. Oh, if you did all that, I guess you should draw a card.

(w)(w)(w) Final Outburst      90

You can only use this attack if Gyrados plus is your only pokemon in play. Knock out Gyrados plus after applying damage.

Flavour text:

"A breed of Gyrados so rare it is yet to be discovered."

Weakness: Electric
Resistance: fighting
Retreat cost: (c)(c)(c)

Jessie Mccartney 90hp(C)

(C) Sleepy Music 20
Flip a coin,if heads,the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

(E)(C) Electric Guitar 40
Flip a coin,if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Parlized.

(F)(W)(G) Elemental music 80

W : (F)
R : (P)(W)(F)(G)
RC : (C)

Cool.made it real.

bacon-boy said:
George Bush ex 150 HP

Basic

Once during your turn (before your attack) you may remove all cards attached to George Bush ex. If you do, claim war on one of your opponents pokemon (you must invent a lame excuse for this in order to use this power).

(D)(D) Lame presidency 200

Put 20 damage counters on each of your opponents benched pokemon. I know it's unfair, but hey, this is Bush.

XD

bacon-boy said:
George Bush ex   150 HP

Basic

(D)(D)  Lame presidency   200

Well, Weakness Should be 'Peace'

Nibblunt

70hp

basic

pokepower: scavenge failure technique

Once during your turn (before your attack) you may search your discard pile for a trainer card and put it into your hand. Discard your hand afterwards.

(M)(M) Run away

Switch Nibblunt with one of your benched pokemon.

Flavour text:

"Used to feed on discarded crisp packets. Unfortunately, it existed before crisps were ever invented and promptly died out."

weakness: nothing

resistance: (P)(G)

retreat cost: nothing

how did it do it, I don't know, but Cradnappy got strong, well, stronger, it became suicidal, but that's better, right?

Cradnappy lvX 100HP (G)

(Poké-BODY) Avoid Loneliness
If there's only one Pokémon your bench, you can't retreat or switch Cradnappy, under any circumstances, if you do, put 1 damage counter on Cradnappy

(G)(G)(C) Cliff Jump 100-
If you have a card in your Hand, this attack does -10 damage. If you have a Pokémon on your Bench, this attack does -10 damage. If you have a Card in your deck, this attack does -10 damage. If your opponent has a card in his or her Hand, this attack does -10 damage. If your opponent has a Pokémon on his or her Bench, this attack does -10 damage. If your opponent has a card in his or her deck, this attack does -10 damage. If you have more cards in play then your opponent, this attack does -10 damage. If you have more card in your Hand then your opponent, this attack does -10 damage. If you have more cards in your Discard Pile then your opponent, this attack does -10 damage. If you have more cards in your deck then your opponent, this attack does -10 damage. If you're male, this attack does -10 damage. If you're wearing clothes, this attack does -10 damage. If you think that this is discrimination, this attack does -10 damage. If you drew a card from your deck at the start of your turn, this attack does -10 damage. If you trow this card on the ground, this attack does -10 damage. If you did all this, and you feel like using this attack ever again, jump off a cliff.

--------------------
It is still afraid of heights, but leveling up made it overcome its fear over very high heights, a cliff is the only think he dares to jump off. Why are you playing this crazy Pokémon, oh stupid card player?

weakness (R) +50
resistance (G) -10
retreat cost (C)(C)(C)(C)(C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back