• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's trading thread HAVE Magmortar Lv. X and Gallade/Gardy. NEED CLAYDOL GE AND DUSKNOIR Lv. X

UPDATE WITH EEVEELUTION CARDS!

RE: ESP's trading thread HAVE Magmortar Lv. X and Gallade/Gardy. NEED CLAYDOL GE AND DUSKNOIR Lv. X

cml for 2 leafeon #7 MD

Nothing I really want. Thnx anyways.

Small update with RH's

RE: ESP's trading thread HAVE Magmortar Lv. X and EEVEELUTIONS. NEED CLAYDOL GE AND DUSKNOIR Lv. X

I have a duskoir LV X...I will make an offer in a few minutes as i have to go...but i will be back...

Alright. I will update every minute or so as i go back adn forth between pages:

WANT FROM YOU:

2 leafeon #7
1 Umbreon
2 Espeon
1 Weavile SW
2 Unknown P
1 Vaporeon

RE: ESP's trading thread HAVE Magmortar Lv. X and EEVEELUTIONS. NEED CLAYDOL GE AND DUSKNOIR Lv. X

So, those 9 cards for Dusknoir Lv. X?

have:claydol GE and rozy

do u buy?

I don't buy. Do you see anything you want?

RE: ESP's trading thread HAVE Magmortar Lv. X and GLACEON LV. X. NEED CLAYDOL GE AND DUSKNOIR Lv. X

ESP: no thanks. I want magmortar X and 2 leafeon, 1 umbreon, and 1 espeon for it...i will think aboutit!

RE: ESP's trading thread HAVE Magmortar Lv. X and GLACEON LV. X. NEED CLAYDOL GE AND DUSKNOIR Lv. X

ok, please get back to me soon though.

Update haves and wants. HAVE ALAKAZAM AND GLACEON LV. X!

CML for

Glaceon Lv. X

MY:

Duskoir X

Your;

Glaceon LV X
2 leafeon #7

LMK, thanks!

CML for Glaceon LvX!

DEAL! PM me to finalize

??? What deal? Or is this for T-Tar Master?

for t-tar. Glaceon is gone.

RE: ESP's trading thread HAVE Magmortar Lv. X and Electivire Lv. X. NEED CLAYDOL GE AND Roseanne's Research!

BUMPSH OF THE WEEK #1!!!

Anyone interested in Magmortar Lv. X?

RE: ESP's trading thread HAVE Magmortar Lv. X and Electivire Lv. X. NEED CLAYDOL GE AND Roseanne's Research!

Updated wants and haves. FREE CARDS IF YOU ORDER AN ODD NUMBER OF CARDS.

RE: ESP's trading thread NEED CLAYDOL GE VERY BADLY! HAVE MAGMORTAR LV. X!

Update with new wants and haves.

Back