do you guys and girl do origami?

red blastoise

PM me, I love to chat.
do you guys and girl do origami?

i myself do for a few hours, and its really fun, do you know any good sites with manuals?

I picked up an Origami calendar once, and there was Pokemon origami at a threft store that was cool. I think it's a decent hobby, but I got frustrated with it at the end with the complex folding.

dmaster out.

This page is awesome:
http://www.origami-club.com/en/
I LOVE Origami, it is very funny to think that a little thing lasted so much hours.:D

My sister is a MASTER at that thing. She virtually knows how to make anything as long as you give her directions.

That being said, she always makes some pretty awesome paper airplanes.

I find stuff like that dull, as its just making what someone else has already thought up. :p

Drawing > Origami :D

I've done it since I was four, and I've won two competitions.

DPika, anyone with the slightest amount of creativity can come up with their own designs.:rolleyes:

My brother can do plane's and helicopter's :3 Not paper areoplanes but modle ones that have missiles!

Me well don't even ask, I well.... man I get paper cuts.

My friend made this really cool origami thingy that was like this big circle thing that you could like fold over itself in a weird way. It's kind of hard to explain.

I have a pokemon origami book but there are two down sides

1) It's only of the heads of KANTO pokemon
2) It's all in chinese (which I will eventually learn how to read completely)

I love making cranes (the bird) and my lotus flower which takes about 6 sheets of paper to do.

Back