do you guys and girl do origami?

red blastoise

PM me, I love to chat.
do you guys and girl do origami?

i myself do for a few hours, and its really fun, do you know any good sites with manuals?

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I picked up an Origami calendar once, and there was Pokemon origami at a threft store that was cool. I think it's a decent hobby, but I got frustrated with it at the end with the complex folding.

dmaster out.

infmach

can't get Bridgit Mendler out of my mind
This page is awesome:
http://www.origami-club.com/en/
I LOVE Origami, it is very funny to think that a little thing lasted so much hours.:D

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
My sister is a MASTER at that thing. She virtually knows how to make anything as long as you give her directions.

That being said, she always makes some pretty awesome paper airplanes.

DarthPika

Team Hatter Jedi
I find stuff like that dull, as its just making what someone else has already thought up. :p

Drawing > Origami :D

Vergere

Fighting the darkness within ourselves
I've done it since I was four, and I've won two competitions.

DPika, anyone with the slightest amount of creativity can come up with their own designs.:rolleyes:

Dark Marc

is the name of my Lickilicky, not me <3
My brother can do plane's and helicopter's :3 Not paper areoplanes but modle ones that have missiles!

Me well don't even ask, I well.... man I get paper cuts.

Flygon Jedi Master

May get back into the TCG
My friend made this really cool origami thingy that was like this big circle thing that you could like fold over itself in a weird way. It's kind of hard to explain.

Veritas

The invisible user
I have a pokemon origami book but there are two down sides

1) It's only of the heads of KANTO pokemon
2) It's all in chinese (which I will eventually learn how to read completely)

I love making cranes (the bird) and my lotus flower which takes about 6 sheets of paper to do.