Wi-Fi Trades dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have: Stuff, Want: Nothing right now

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have Gen 2-Gen 5 Starters, HA Chimchar+Treecko, Want the other HA Starters

I'd like a female Iron Fist Chimchar if possible please? Check my thread :)

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have Gen 2-Gen 5 Starters, HA Chimchar+Treecko, Want the other HA Starters

I can give you the Dittos you need for a Extreme Speed Dratini if you're able to breed it. Needs to be male, don't matter IVS. Mild nature.

I actually got a DD+ESpeed Dratini yesterday from WT haha. That's pretty ironic. I was all set to have one to transfer anyway, but yeah I can get to breeding that soon. I'll leave you a Profile Comment when I have it done, have to trade some stuff between my versions to do it.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I actually got a DD+ESpeed Dratini yesterday from WT haha. That's pretty ironic. I was all set to have one to transfer anyway, but yeah I can get to breeding that soon. I'll leave you a Profile Comment when I have it done, have to trade some stuff between my versions to do it.

dmaster out.

Ha nice! Thank you very much!

Freedomeon said:
I'd like a female Iron Fist Chimchar if possible please? Check my thread :)

I didn't really see anything that I would want for that (again mainly looking for the other HA Starters from Bank and I'd have to breed for the Female anyway), but I could give you a Male one for free.

dmaster out.

If you'd be so kind as to do that, I'll be online tomorrow :)

I could do it right now if you wanted. It won't take long.

dmaster out.

I'm at my girlfriends without my DS sorry, tomorrow would be great is possible please? :)

Yeah, I can try to remember. ;p

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have HA Treecko+Chimchar+Piplup, Want HA Mudkip+Turtwig

I want your starters with hidden abilities. I have all three of those dittos.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have HA Treecko+Turtwig+Chimchar+Piplup, Want HA Mudkip

Forgot to update that I don't need the Dittos anymore last night, sorry about that. I can still give you one of each of them for free if you want. Again, the IVs aren't that stellar.

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have HA Treecko+Turtwig+Chimchar+Piplup, Want HA Mudkip

Are you available for that Chimchar? :)

Could I get a HA chimchar and HA treeko (plus a ES dratini, when you have them)? I should have some good stuff fairly soon, possibly including a 5 IV Jolly Ditto (only missing Def)

Could I get an HA Piplup and HA Turtwig? I have my trade thread in my signature :D

dmaster said:
Forgot to update that I don't need the Dittos anymore last night, sorry about that. I can still give you one of each of them for free if you want. Again, the IVs aren't that stellar.

dmaster out.

All right. Will trade tomorrow.

Freedomeon said:
Are you available for that Chimchar? :)

Yes, you still haven't added my code...

I'd like to limit the freebies a little bit for now. I'm not going to have a lot of time to trade for a while, so if you don't have the HA Mudkip I want, I probably won't be trading for a while.

dmaster out.

It's ok, managed to get a female with Thunderpunch off another member, thanks for the offer though :)

Can I have all the starters that aren't Kanto or Kalos for any pokemons off this list

List
pansage
leafeon
oddish
ralts
solosis
gulpin
axew
burmy
squirtle
all x fossils
clauncher
gible
mantyke
horsea
blastoise
beldum
bergmite
all eeveelutions
riolu
lucario
dratini
froakie
wooper
altaria
ducklette
poliwhirl
croagunk
cryogonal
snorlax
lapras
wartortle
zubat
chinchou
azurill
klefki
magneton
metang
skarmory
carbink
pupitar
electrode
onix
pinsir
lairon
bagon
durant
kangaskhan
ryhorn
honedge
fennekins
pansear
trapinch
chatot
fletchling
goldeen
delibird
houndour
zoroark
carvanha
mawile
heatmor
torkoal
pumpkaboo
cubone
both of the nidos
sableye
dittos
goomy
gastlys
haunters
gengar
lileep
aerodactyls
shuppet
solrock
lunatone
pikachu
chingling
plusle
helioptile
raichu
emolga
dedenne
scraggy
abra
meinfoo
starmie
mareep
absols
eevee
zigzagoon
bidoof
lickitung
skitty
nincada
staravia
snover
murkrow
trevenant
noctowl
smeargle
sneasel
farfetchd
panchams
pidgey
phantump
pachirisu
tauros

iSharingan said:
Could I get a HA chimchar and HA treeko (plus a ES dratini, when you have them)? I should have some good stuff fairly soon, possibly including a 5 IV Jolly Ditto (only missing Def)
Just checking in since you never replied to my post (at least that I could find). I already found the Chimchar somewhere else, but I'm still interested in the other 2. I can for sure offer the 5 IV ditto now and I have a few other good pokemon I can list if need be.

If you have any non common PokeBank stuff or non common anything else, I could trade those two but I have all the super common stuff already and aren't really interested in the common Pokes anymore.

dmaster out.

Back