Wi-Fi Trades dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have: Stuff, Want: Nothing right now

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Trading 4 IV for 4 IV Pokemon!

I normally could be/would be, but I'm actually semi working on a project right now that involves Poliwhirl to get Belly Drum so I don't think I need/want that right now tbh.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I normally could be/would be, but I'm actually semi working on a project right now that involves Poliwhirl to get Belly Drum so I don't think I need/want that right now tbh.

dmaster out.
ah okay well my next projects will be: machamp / kabutops / hydreigon.
If your interested in them, just tell me and hopefully ill get extra iv pokemon.

Also whenever your not busy, can u help me evolve my politoad? Your the only person i can trust since i know you use to be a mod before, and etc. I would give u my poli's but it seems u dont need it. So i would offer any of my future pokemon.

Yeah man, I'm available now if you need some evolution done. You can hit me up for a trade with that whenever you're on.

I could consider using one of your Poliwhirls as a possible parent for the project, but I honestly don't have that much extra stuff to trade right now because I offloaded a lot of it recently. It's not that big of a deal though, I've already got some decent parents going at it for the project.

dmaster out.

Would love to trade my Female Jolly Larvitar, HP Atk SpA Spe, for the male Gible with four 31's, if at all possible.

Yeah, sure! I don't have a Parent in that line yet and I would totally love a Female to potentially start a breed off of that. I'll be on a little bit today to trade so I'll add you and start a trade if I see you on.

dmaster out.

Would the other female on my trade thread work? So sorry for the mix up. It has 4 31's.

Edit: I made sure of this one's IV's, just checked them and it's in my party.

Bump #1 for the week: Bred a new extra Pokemon to add (possibly more to come later, if there's any interest). It's a 4 IV Marill with two Egg Moves! (Aqua Jet+Belly Drum)

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Trading 4 IV for 4 IV Pokemon! (Now with added Marill with 2 Egg Moves!)

I'd be interested in Fletchling and Marill if anything in my thread interests you.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Trading 4 IV for 4 IV Pokemon! (Now with added Marill with 2 Egg Moves!)

Scyther for Marril scythed is female with tech

4IV Larvesta for 4 IV Maril? Larvesta has everything -Atk just tell me the spread you want it. They are Timid with flame body.

I don't need Larvesta. I bred up some 5 IV Timid/Modest ones from 4 IV parents I got traded a while ago (I should probably update what things I don't need along with everything else lol).

KoN, I don't have the Fletchling anymore sadly. I don't have very many things in general right now mainly because I have pretty good parents that are speeding up breeding the babies not leaving me with extras and I assume most people generally want 5 IV stuff that I could breed out, but generally stop once I get the 5 I need and just release/Wonder Trade the 4s out rather than having them keep space not doing anything. That also combined with me not really needing too many lines for parents except some specific Females and the like lessens the incentive to breed out 4s and trade them. But if you're willing to trade a Female Drought Vulpix, I could trade Marill for it. Everything else I've bred and/or have. Looks like I'm trading the Marill out pending this trade, sorry!

Thirsty, I already have a Female Adamant Technician Scizor that I was graciously given in a trade so I don't need it, sorry.

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Trading 4 IV for 4 IV Pokemon! (Huge Power Belly Drum+Aqua Jet Marill, Harvest Phantump, Contrary Inkay)

What about larvitar or axew?

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Trading 4 IV for 4 IV Pokemon! (Huge Power Belly Drum+Aqua Jet Marill, Harvest Phantump, Contrary Inkay)

I have a good Female Axew parent already but if you have a Female Larvitar with 4 IVs, I could trade for it I guess.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I have a good Female Axew parent already but if you have a Female Larvitar with 4 IVs, I could trade for it I guess.

dmaster out.

I do, I'll be in game in 30-45 minutes have dinner.

Ok, sounds good. Post a Profile Comment when you've added my FC and ready for the trade.

dmaster out.

:(
Well... If you get another Marill (4 or 5 IVs, doesn't matter) and are still interested, I'd be more then willing to trade a 5 IV Vulpix for it.

Could you check my list for anything you want? I'm interested in all of your 4 IV mons, but if I had to choose in order: Inkay-Phantump-Marill.

~AoH

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Trading 4 IV for 4 IV Pokemon! (Harvest Phantump, Contrary Inkay)

The Marill is recently traded but I could consider breeding more 4/5 ones I guess...

The only things I see that I may be interested in are Naive Froakie but that's not a major need for me because I can easily just breed Naive from my Timid one that I have. I'm not sure Shinies would really be fair trades for them either.

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Trading 4 IV for 4 IV Pokemon! (Harvest Phantump, Contrary Inkay)

dmaster said:
The Marill is recently traded but I could consider breeding more 4/5 ones I guess...

The only things I see that I may be interested in are Naive Froakie but that's not a major need for me because I can easily just breed Naive from my Timid one that I have. I'm not sure Shinies would really be fair trades for them either.

dmaster out.

I understand. The other people I'm trading with do it in heartbeats it seems, but you do what you think is fair/right.

The Marill's not a compulsory want, just something that if you have more of I'm interested in. No need to breed more for my sake.

~AoH

By fair, I mean fair for you with the Shinies haha. I find breeding 4/5 IVs to be pretty simplistic and mindless tbh and I understand Chaining/Fishing helps with getting Shinies (or what I'm assuming how you got yours), but I still consider both of those techniques to be definitely harder and more challenging (at least for me in this generation but I've barely dabbled with both). You may have a different opinion on the matter but I'm not sure I would feel right taking something like that for these 4/5 IV stuff that I could breed in my sleep.

dmaster out.

Back