• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dino's Trading Emporium! [H]: B&W sets, figures and more [W]: B&W-on, BW promos, CoL, CYL!

RE: Dino's Thread! {H} Tornadus FA, B&W (+DRX), HGSS, misc items {W} B&W and more

DinoTamerMeep said:
DinoTamerMeep said:
Hey! CML in my signature as I have many rares that I could trade, as I'm interested in many of your cards. :D

You ship WW now? =D

Yes I do. I have most of your want list, do you have any unlisted card that you'd be willing to trade?

RE: Dino's Thread! {H} Tornadus FA, B&W (+DRX), HGSS, misc items {W} B&W and more

Blui129 said:
DinoTamerMeep said:
You ship WW now? =D

Yes I do. I have most of your want list, do you have any unlisted card that you'd be willing to trade?

No unfortunately, everything I have for trade is listed.

RE: Dino's Thread! {H} B&W (+ BOUNDARIES CROSSED!), HGSS, misc items {W} B&W and more

Bump! Boundaries Crossed added!! :)

RE: Dino's Thread! {H} B&W (+ BOUNDARIES CROSSED!), HGSS, misc items {W} B&W and more

Is all you have from BCX the PreRelease Promo & Deckbox? Do you have any ultra rares, particularly Bianca/Cheren/Skyla/LandorusEX/KeldeoEX? I'm also looking for Blastoise.

I have from your Wants:
1x Shiny Rayquaza from DRX/DEX (not sure if you need this one)
1x Espeon Prime from HGSS: Undaunted (not sure if you need this one too)
2x Rare Candy RH
1x Professor Juniper

LMK, thanks.

Hey what cards do you have from Boundaries Crossed?

I have:
1 Juniper
2 Rare Candy
1 Mewtwo EX
Xx Cards from Dragons Exalted
Xx Cards from DP

I'm looking for:
Skyla Reg & FA
Bianca FA
Landorus EX
Blastoise
Keldeo EX
Vileplume
Dusknoir
Computer Search

@KaMewie @Godzillian- I'm adding the cards now, however I don't think I have any of what you're looking for. I traded most of my good cards at the pre release. Sorry, but have a look anyway once they're up. :)

Hey, cml for Samurott BC, Flygon pre-release and deck box. Thanks :)

shadow17993 said:

Do you have anything unlisted on my wants? Looking for something good for these so probably some B&W wants. :)

Do you have any of my wants?

KaMewie said:
Do you have any of my wants?

Do you just want those BC cards or do you have some wants from other B&W sets? I don't have any of your BC wants though, sorry. :(

All good then no worries, another time. lmk if u wanna buy tho

DinoTamerMeep said:
shadow17993 said:

Do you have anything unlisted on my wants? Looking for something good for these so probably some B&W wants. :)

Would you trade Samurott BC for Cobalion NV?

shadow17993 said:

Yes, sounds good.:)
Do you not want the deck box then or do you not have any more of my wants? (I already traded the pre release promo btw, sorry).

DinoTamerMeep said:
shadow17993 said:

Yes, sounds good.:)
Do you not want the deck box then or do you not have any more of my wants? (I already traded the pre release promo btw, sorry).

I'll leave the deck box for now. I'll PM you confirming the trade in a bit then. :)

Back