Diamand & Pearl TCG

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
http://www.pokemon-card.com/yomimono/news_express/vol22_dp.html#explain

I got a rough thranslation of it:
1st caption:
In card of [pokemon], LV.(Level) is indicated! This LV.When (level), it makes standard of strength, distinguishing [pokemon] of the same name you use. In addition, as it evolves, level keeps rising.
2nd caption:
[zu] can number of the [pokemon], indicating taxonomic name and height and weight! It is accustomed to also the information of [pokemon] in detail.

3rd caption:
How, without energy [pokemon] which can use [waza] appears! Energy has not been attached and the [te], can keep giving the damage in the swift attack. The husband to whom also strategy changes rather with this!

4th caption:
Until now, as for the weak point, the damage which is received from [pokemon] of the type reached 2 times, resistivity “30” had decreased, don't you think?. But as for the latest series, the damage numerical value changes with [pokemon]. The numeric [bu] which is scratched on side of type of weak point resistivity it is it becomes many and/or decreases.

5th caption:
There is a [pokemon] [zu] can of the “[poketsutomonsutadaiyamondo] pearl”, explanation of [pokemon] is written! Because you know, whether [pokemon] which had what kind of and the oral [yo] the husband where also the battle becomes more pleasant!

6th caption:
Collection number “of [pokemonkadogemu] DP (diamond pearl)” is standardized at everything “DPBP#”. It will try challenging to the finished product of all numbers!

7th caption:
[waza] to which as for [naetoru], energy has not been attached and can use also the [te] it has “the hitting which wants”! As for this [waza], 10 damages can be given to the partner. And, another [waza] “[tsu] [pa] cutter” gives 20 damages with grass energy 1. Although it is seed [pokemon], because as for HP there is also 60, the heart which is continued to fight by little energy it is strong [pokemon]!
Without energy [waza] which gives 10 damages to the partner “it scratches”, [hikozaru], it has. In addition, as for [waza] “[hi] saw”, it is possible to give 30 damage thing large damages to the partner. Throwing the coin, when it is the reverse side, the trash it does the flame energy which have been attached by your. If [hikozaru] the duck which can beat the partner in [itsuki]!
As for [potsuchiyama], energy has not been attached and [waza] which also the [te] can give 10 damages to the partner “picks”, that, when the coin is [omote], [waza] which gives 30 damages “you do not see and have the spray”. 20 damages can be given even with the reverse side. Because HP is also 60, aiming for the large damage, it probably will keep fighting steadily at the battle place!

They're very badly translated, but you can work out what they mean easily ;)

i.... i dont really understand it..... bad english translation~

whats [zu] ? and whats [waza] ?

and hey ! weakness and resist changed!!!!

^ hopefully they wont change the weak/resist calculation for countries other than japan..

+ 10 for weak? thats VERY GOOD for ex's double weakness !!!
but resist on the other hand been reduced to - 20.....

I'm thinking that if they are weak against that certain type, then you add +X damage to the attack, which sucks horribly. I'm not too thrilled about those changing. Next thing you know, you'll need elemental retreat costs.

Although if they add a struggle move, that'd be cool. Like, it does 10 to both of you if you have no energy.

*shrugs*

Cool info, although I'm not about to make my head explode trying to figure out what's written up there.

RE:  Diamand & Pearl TCG

King3567 said:
....wait so in the third caption, it says u can use attacks w/o energy?

Yes, now there are attacks that do not require energy.

...Can they reprint energy removal now?

lol wow....cant say im lookin forward to these changes....weakness and resistance will drastically change the game as we know it.....:(

ok,ok, so according to the info, there will be a little information about the card on the card? and the weakness and resistance changed?

That translation is just as helpful as looking at Egyptian Hieroglyphs... -_-

Well from what people above have said and understood from that terrible translation then it looks good. For the past ~7 years we have played the same game over and over, Ex's have come, Supporters have slowed us down, and the game's luck factor exponentially rose making the game boring. I'm quite glad that with the introduction of the D/P series that we'll get a completely new game altogether. I don't mind if weakness and resistance change, since everyone is affected, making it even. Plus it makes a stack more combos actually playable. Since the whole physical/special basis has been completely flipped around in the D/P videogames, I can see that we will be playing the new D/P TCG completely differently.

Yeh, really they are ruining it. Although it will mean that Crystal Shard will get an alturnative play.

How do you know they're ruining it? You can barely understand what that translation is saying... Just wait until the official news about the D/P TCG is released, what the changes are and how it is to be played, THEN make a decision whether you like it or not. For all we know that translation could mean something completely different because someone did such a bad job at converting it to english.

you can tell these changes just by looking at the cards. the info tidbits were always nice, dont know y ppl dont like em. ...the sad part is that this set comes so soon after the card game just got interesting......i really hope they dont keep these changes, its like a whole new game :(

Hiya,

Well...I tought I add something. Forgive me for my mediocre translation...Still learning. =/
I'm just summing them up.

-The Pokemon Level decides the strength of the Pokemon, the higher, the stronger. The Lv. Is just beside the name.
-The Stage is positioned under the name instead.
-Number, type, height and weight is displayed under the picture.
-There is a no-Energy attack, not all Pokemon can have it.
-Flavour text, under the attack, meh.
-The Weakness and Resistance is changed, but it is all acording to the Pokemon. Let's say we have Empelt. The weakness can be [L]+30 and Resistance [G]-50. (Just an example of course]
-The interesting is...All D&P cards are connected. They don't seem to have an end number, just like Promos. =/
-Hikozaru's 2nd attack is FireWorks, which discards a Fire energy card if you flipped tails.
-Pocchama 2nd attack is something like quick attack, if heads, +10 damage.

Meh...I don't like the design at all...Too crowded. =/
And more text for fakers... =___=""

h0ho...
cya.

Alchemist_Almighty said:
I'm thinking that if they are weak against that certain type, then you add +X damage to the attack, which sucks horribly. I'm not too thrilled about those changing. Next thing you know, you'll need elemental retreat costs.

Although if they add a struggle move, that'd be cool. Like, it does 10 to both of you if you have no energy.

*shrugs*

Cool info, although I'm not about to make my head explode trying to figure out what's written up there.

yes i've also thought of elemental retreat cost too, it;s juz the matter of time

plus, the no-energy atk is my dream-come-true !!!!

Back