Dawn meets May = what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A WATER GYM with WATER POKEMON on fire?

I think her excuse is either to:

1. Get a water Pokemon (preferably one that has not yet made a debut...(what are all the water types in Sinnoh?))
  2. Showcase her Togekiss
  3. Compete in some water Olympics or water related event

I like the last one, because everyone (except for Paul and Nando (what happened to that guy?)) has at least one water type....

Yeah me too. Though any thing can happen I guess. Number 3 can work like this:

Ash- Biuzel, Squirtle (who is taking some time off from Firefirghting), Totodile

Misty- Any Pokemon from her gym, except for Azuril (it is a normal type with water moves)

Brock- Marshstomp, Ludicolo

Dawn- Piplup

Zoey- pink Shellos, Lumeon (sp?)

Kenny- Prinplup

Paul- none, unless he plans to get one

Nando- None, unless he plans to make more appearances other than 3 episodes. LOL

Number 1 though.... the only water type not to be shown is Phione, the offspring of Manaphy. The only question is: what would a Manaphy be doing in Siinoh if it was in Hoenn last time with May before they parted?

Didn't post in a while....

Just a question: How can Togetic (now a Togekiss) go with Misty if it was guarding the other Togepi/Togetic in Mirage Kingdom? Seems kind of impossible to do...

Then again, Ash made a trade for the first time with a main character (Dawn)... so....
Impossible isn't a factor, I guess.

Really? How about Ash catching a legendary? Yes I know King Pyramind Brandon has the Regi's... but I am talking about a main character...

He seen a lot of them. Probably that is enough for Ash. He's seen every legendary except Arcues, Shaymin, Phione (is it a legendary?), Regigigas and Heatran

Sweet Dawn said:
He seen a lot of them. Probably that is enough for Ash. He's seen every legendary except Arcues, Shaymin, Phione (is it a legendary?), Regigigas and Heatran

Phione is a legendary, weakest of theme all (unless Rotom is considered one...)

Plus, all of those are Sinnoh legends, quite obvious he hasn't met them yet; the group, last time I checked, they were near Pastoria City...

Also, he met Regigias and Shaymin...

The only non-Sinnoh legendary Pokemon he didn't meet was Raikou (Jimmy, Marina and Vincent (finally remember name) did, though.)

How could Ash get to see a Phione? It is the offspring of Manaphy and a Ditto, which IDK how it will occur (unless May comes back (again) with that plot...)

With the same Manaphy from Pokemon 9?

Well it won't really matter how Phione appears, just as long has it appears with a logical explanation.

Yeah, that could work.... but I won't get ahead of myself. :D

Back to topic:

If Misty, May Dawn, Max, Brock, Tracey, Jessie, James, Meowth, and Ash could all appear in a bunch of episodes (or just one) together, how would it go?

No? He is there....

But I wonder what would Tracey do in that get together? Maybe he'll do a sketch of everyone there or sketches of contests with May/Dawn.

Just hope he won't become the new (well, old) version of Brock when he sees Dawn... 0.0

The only thing is, can May appear again, will Max come for a cameo (other than that small cameo when May was performing her appeal), and how will it work out? For Misty, on the last page I gave some reasons for her....

Also, doesn't this dress look like something Dawn might wear in Snowpoint City?

ContestDawn16.jpg

what does Cameo mean??

that would be cool... It would be cool if they all got together and all entered a fun contest, like ash did with May that one time... where they tied, when May used Blaziken, and Ash used Sceptile... except Ash, Dawn, May, Brock, and Misty ALL entered...

Cameo means small guest appearance. However, they all have water pokemon, right (that is the only way Misty would be there....)? So, maybe they could all enter a water contest or a water competition...

that could happen... what water type does May have?? Glaceon is Ice...

ok,
Dawn: Piplup
May: ???
Misty: a lot
Ash: Buizel

TCG Trader said:
that could happen... what water type does May have?? Glaceon is Ice...

ok,
Dawn: Piplup
May: ???
Misty: a lot
Ash: Buizel

Spoiler ahead!

May has Wartortle...

• Ash- Buizel, Squirtle, Totidile
  • Misty- All but her Azuril
  • Brock- Marshtomp and Ludicolo
  • Dawn-Piplup
  • May- See spoiler
  • Zoey- Shellos and Fineon :D
  • Paul- None
  • Nando- None (what happened to that guy?)
  • Kenny- Prinplup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back