Dawn meets May = what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dawn meats May = what?

Well, last time I checked, they were near Lake Valor (DP076). About 10 episodes later (DP080 something), they were in Pastoria City (Crasher Wake). So they are somewhere near, I guess.

I think they might have a Contest in Snowpoint and Canalave. But most likely Sunyshore

I don't know... but I wonder who will win...

what happens to May after that 1 episode??

OOOOOHHHHH... thanx :) I don't have the DP games, and I don't get to watch every Saturday, so I'm kinda clueless when it comes to the Gym Leades...

OK. Anyways, why is she allowed to ditch her Gym? While if Misty did that, her Gym would close?

it didn't close... the 3 sisters dodn't know how to run it... which I find sad....

IDK, maybe Pokemon just likes the Idea of creating another Misty??

Actually, the three sisters can't run it because of their actress/model schedules. Also, they kepp winning world wide cruises....

yeah... and "running a gym isn't a thing that Models do, so could you PLEASE Misty??"

that happens all the time... I still remember this one episode where they stuck Tracy with the Job of cleaning the gym...

Tracey? Cleaning? Why can't he run the Gym? Or is he to busy trying to "be like" Professor Oak?

LOL.

no... he is too busy being the 'nice guy' as he put it in that movie... :p

he only has a Maril, otherwise he could run the water gym... and Misty would be back with Ash, Brock, May, and Dawn again :p... maybe they'll do that in 2 weeks...

Don't forget Max (isn't he 10 now, or is Diagla a bit lazy?)

I think Tracey likes Daisy, you know? 0.0

Plus, I think Daisy is beginning to learn how to battle.... she is becoming more close to Misty.

I hope so anyway...

if dialga isn't lazy, then maybe Max will meet Ash and challenge him!!

lol, Tracy and Daisy :p

OK... don't you think Harley made that second thing up?? 'cause if they are the same age, then may has Dwarfism.

Actually, I think that girl that stole his snack was actually May's mom... Harley is pretty much the same age. Harley doesn't know what she looks like now, though her Mom probably remembers Harley... LOL.

In Diamond and Pearl, Conway is the new Harley.... they even sound kinda similar....

yeah... but there is 2 differences:

1 Conway isn't a coordinator (or I am just a n00b)
2 Conway doesn't go around wearing a Bandanna, Red jacket, and short shorts for a contest :p

Harley:

who wears short shorts
you wear short shorts :p

You are the only person that i've posted to before on the entire website right now... I am readint the first 20 pgs. for entertainment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back