• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Community Decklist #5: Gothitelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 Professor Oak's New Theory
+1 Reuniclus

Hand refresh is key, so is a solid Reuniclus line.

Edit: You can't just add something without taking something out. The list is at 60 cards. ~ESP

-1 Tropical Beach (who really has 2 anyways? and 2 is unnecessary, once you hit the first on an Eek or a Twins, the 2nd is just fodder you can't use.)
+1 Rare Candy (you run 2 totally essential Stage 2 Pokemon. It's better to be safe than sorry here.)

-1 Pichu (not essential enough imo and can lead to the same problem as cleffa - getting donked)
+1 Reuniclus (3-2-2 can be enough, but with blastoise coming around, at least in some areas, you need to be sure it stays up all game)

-1 Pichu (It helps your opponent just as much as it helps you, and you already have four 30 HP basics in the deck.)
+1 Switch (No one wants to waste two turns attaching to Zekrom if they start with it.)

-1 Reuniclus (No, Blastiose isn't a problem. It won't even set up. Nobody uses it anyways)
+1 Zekrom (Another thing to move damage to, and just in case your worried it kos Blastiose)

i tested it with pichu HS
it works!!

+2 or 1 pichu

You can't add cards without taking something else out first. ~ESP

Last call for any more changes. Otherwise, this deck will be definitively completed as it is.

dmaster out.

- 1 Tropical Beach. Sure it's great, but not needed to make the deck.
- 1 Switch. Once again, not needed.
- 1 Pokemon Collector. If you run Pichu, you only need 3
+ 2 Pichu HGSS. I think it's an amazing starter for this deck, it should help set up faster if there's no Collector in your opening hand.
+ 1 Shaymin UL. You may need this incase you suddenly need to bring up another Gothitelle on your next turn, or if your in a tight spot with no Reuniclus out.

+2 switch
+1 DCE

Switches come in handy, believe me, it's painful to watch your reuni get catchered out there,
similar reasoning for the DCE, quick retreat for Reun, as well as one energy drop for an outrage from the dragon (maybe stick more in, but I'm not allowed to add four D:).

Kurisu1701, please do not revive a dead thread (and this decklist also has 60 cards, or at least it should, so no more can be added without taking out a few cards).

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back