CMP's Digital and Traditional Art

Sorry for the lack of updates. Between classes starting up again and moving into a new apartment, things got pretty crazy and I didn't have much time for art (unfortunately!).

chimecho_by_ilkcmp-d48jjq3.png

Another in my TCG artist-styled pieces -- this time, Hironobu Yoshoda. I love his use of thick outlines and (more often than not) crisp lines.

You're so lucky you have a tablet. My parents would never buy me one (even though I have the money) for my life >.>

Great job on Chimecho.

If that was all I wanted, I would just end up getting Pokemon cards, and random things.

Chimecho is really good.

The Chimecho artwork is by far one of my favorite artworks from you. The lining is just awesome and the background matches nicely with Chimecho. Nice job.

^You have gotta be the biggest thief in the history of PB...

I just wanted to say, I saw it on Da, and saw that everyone liked it, so you should do another one just like this one, but different pokemon... That would be cool

Wow, I really like the Chimecho. It looks all Cell-shaded and curvy, like it came directly out of The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker. Maybe you should draw Toon Link with that style ^^

Thanks, everyone!

Anything you guys want to see next? Can't guarantee when any of it'll be done, as school keeps me pretty busy...I'm always looking for some suggestions, though!

Woah! I love that scratched-steel effect. It works really well and gives it a great 3D effect.

The Nupastel drawing is gorgeous too. Excellent work!

Why did I not see this wonderful blend of colors and style sooner? ;-;

But seriously, you have some mad skillz. Keep up the great work! :D

That Burmy drawing is.... AMAZING. =O

The scratched steel texture that you applied definitely helps make the piece more powerful and "alive." Your art skills are definitely impressive and you showed us that by drawing the Pokemon (in the OP) in various styles.

Amazing work as always, CMP!

Back