Are you going to buy it?

• Of course!

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Why waste my money on that game?

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Soxrcol said:
RROD!!!! dang lol I'll wait till I get my repair kit :p

How does that even happen anymore? I thought all the new 360's are "fixed". I mean, mine is kinda old, yet it has never happend to me.

shadoworganoid said:
How does that even happen anymore? I thought all the new 360's are "fixed". I mean, mine is kinda old, yet it has never happend to me.
it happens because of the clamps that are on the stock heatsinks. after much usage there is no way to prevent them from coming loose, what happens is then that the video card overheats. this is prevented by opening the console and replacing the clamps/heatsink/thermal paste urself.

i do this with every RROD xbox i obtain and not one has had a prob ever since.

kashmaster said:
^ How many hours did it take you? I need to know if Im able to prestige lol. Also at r3skyline, why you moaning if you don't 'pay' for PC games? That should give you enough money to buy a PS3 and shutup :)

i already own a ps3, xbox 360, wii, custom built pc, modded xbox w/500gb hdd and all old famicon and whatnot.

like i said, i am more of a fan than many of you guys here.

Then why are you complaining so much? You sound like one of those computer nerds who's life will cease to exist if they never get the correct video game. Glad to see your not.

im complaining because the series was ruined...IW suck feck you to all pc users and only console users are benefiting from it all. its not fair at all to those who have been with the game longer, and its all for money. x(

Ok, just to stop all the ranting about how bad the PC version is, I'm changing the topic.

What is the longest killstreak you have got and how did you get it?

Across the whole series (since I've only played MW2 1v1) my longest killstreak was 24 on Cliffside in CoD:WaW. The server happened to be filled with n00bs, I know this because this was a one-time thing. I'm lucky if I get 7.

My internet connection always seems to suck whenever I get a high kill streak -__-.

Highest is 25... kill streak rewards were UAV, Predator Missile and AC-130.

My KDR is all screwed up because when I'm not at home, other people decide to get on my account and play -.-.

i sold mine to my friend, cuz i felt that the game it self is an expansion to modern warefare 1. i was a bit hyped about it but, it only had new perks and weapon attachments. the weapons don't even feel right, there is almost no difference to them. i'll stick with modern warfare 1 and battlefield: bad company.

overall on the game for me: Ehhh...

Story was fun, worth a rent, but online isn't as balanced as cod4's online, even with all the m16 and grenade spam.

killstreak rewards are wayyy overpowered and hardline and stuff makes them easier to get out.
m16 and famous are POINT UR GUN AND PULL THE TRIGGER LOL UR DED kinda weps which are UNCOOL
snipers got nurfed
shotguns got overpowered

roar

they did improve on other aspects though; more weps, more attachments, cool perks (bling), fairly balanced maps, nurfed grenades, callsigns ect.

I'll prolly play this for a few prestiges but I might go back to 4.

i played this game om thanks giving with my cousins and all i did was run around with the riot shield and slash people with it...lol

i almost nevder died.

im probably getting that for christmas

My K/D ratio is like .99, I let my little bro play >_> It was 3.23.

Anyway highest Killstreak is on COD MW2, Nuke babe :p

I play codmwf2 all the time add me on xbox live if you get the chance my username is XxcornwallxX. Im in my second prestige and at rank 56 again and i think my K/D spread is like 1.16

x war x said:
I play codmwf2 all the time add me on xbox live if you get the chance my username is XxcornwallxX. Im in my second prestige and at rank 56 again and i think my K/D spread is like 1.16

My parents are nazi's and dont want me to get this game because its too violent and shows "humans" being killed.....
IM almost 18!!!

But IF i get it, id love to look you up and play. :)

If I get a xbox 360 for christmas. This will be one of the first games I will get.
I've heard it's amazing.

Finished the campaign mode or whatever you call it in a few days. Too short.

Amazing game. Simply amazing.

Add me if you want to play on PS3. I have 4 nukes, and a KDR of around 1.42. Im second prestige 47 as of now.
PSN: stumpy271

Back