• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Bro Power (Magmortar / Electivire / Mewtwo EX)

Luxiel said:
Devin, could you please Update your first post with the version you are currently running of this deck? A friend of mine is building something around this and we could really use an updated list.

Thanks!

No problem :p Done~

DevinTheWelf said:
Luxiel said:
Devin, could you please Update your first post with the version you are currently running of this deck? A friend of mine is building something around this and we could really use an updated list.

Thanks!

Thank you very much!

Err... Your Trainer List has only 30 cards (despite you saying it has 32), you are missing 2... Perhaps add 2 more Ultra Ball or something else?

Luxiel said:
DevinTheWelf said:

Thank you very much!

Err... Your Trainer List has only 30 cards (despite you saying it has 32), you are missing 2... Perhaps add 2 more Ultra Ball or something else?

The actual deck has 32, but I'm forgetting 2 cards (I gotta look through them to figure out which ones) so that'll be fixed soonish.

DevinTheWelf said:
Luxiel said:
Thank you very much!

The actual deck has 32, but I'm forgetting 2 cards (I gotta look through them to figure out which ones) so that'll be fixed soonish.

Oh I see, I'll be waiting then :D

DevinTheWelf said:
Ocho said:
So how did you do at league? Besides deciding to cut blacksmith did you pick up on anything else you don't like about the deck?

The deck did well, but it had some issues (as all decks do before being play tested). One very good thing this deck did was hold it's own against Empoleon/Dusknoir/Miltank (if you don't know, it's a crazy good deck). Overall the deck CAN be good, I just have to get it there~

That's awesome! Yeah I hear you everything seems like a good idea until you playtest and see all the issues. I'm glad you're sticking with this one and working out the kinks! It's an awesome deck idea. Haha I'm not super familiar with that deck yet but I'm guessing it hits for 80 with powerful friends and then spreads damage with dusknoir? If you're doing well against that deck then that's a good sign!

(Guys. Necromancing a thread is against the rules. I may make light of it with ye olde language and fiction, but it's against the rules either way. Even so, thread stealing for your own deck is also against the rules. Please post a new thread concerning your deck instead of hijacking someone else's.)

O! O dear! The woe of this risen Threadgr is too great -- so many hath been infected by its shadowy talons! I must put this thread back to the earthy grave from whence it came so that many more can live o'er its decay! I shall t'use my Kido to end this swiftly!

Hado number one!

Sai!

*Thread becomes locked*

Back