Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Challenge 3 ends October 17th, 9 PM Central! Support games that n

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Challenge 3 ends October 13th, 9 PM Central! Support games that need help!

Correct, excepts all of the -s must be taken up. Besides that, the statement is correct. I am now sending you a PM concerning The Mole.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Challenge 3 ends October 13th, 9 PM Central! Support games that need help!

Wait what is the defense stat of the nijask?And do we calculate IV's?
And on voltorb flip, do we need to find all of the voltorbs or just the one?

I have absoluteley no idea what this challenge is. What the heck is challenge 2 supposed to mean? And what's the point of Number 1?

@Legend: Find a range, does not matter.
@Pokenerd: Part one is like connect the dots. Challenge two is taking the knowledge you have and figuring out information from it. Someone has the answer... kinda. Extention until the 17th so people come back to the game.

BUMP! I've been WAY TOO GENEROUS with this! If I hear nothing back from my PMs at the minimum, I am deleting the thread and starting this to where only people who are active on the Beach and I know will play will get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back