BEST.DONK.EVER

At Nationals, I donked 2 Machamps. I was using Mother Gengar. One had an Unown G start and the other was set to donk me but then I dropped Crobat, Used 2 PokeTurn, Rare Candy, Gengar, Shadow Room for game. The king Donker got donked by Gengar. XD

I was playing my friend he was using a SV premade deck and I was using a badly built Octillery. I go second Skitty start plus power expert belt donk

my best donk is kingdra double donk this was in a CC too
against magmar active and magmar bench: Sure I had weakness on the active but the 70 hp on the bench was a big issue. I started horsea, baltoy, uxie, water energy, rare candy, crobat G, googley
I start with horsea active with an energy, then put down baltoy, crobat, and uxie. Doing ten to the bench and drawing five cards. I top out a scoop, a turn, plus power, Bts, and kingdra. Drop the plus, turn for ten more to bench, and fail the scoop. Play the BTS, rare candy to Kingdra, and googley for an uxie and energy. I drop the uxie for my last bench space. I draw into claydol, energy, kingdra, poke turn, SSU, and a second SSU. I miss one SSU then drop the bat again with the turn putting the bench down to 40 HP, hit the second SSU for another ten. Finally I use the claydol I put down a water energy and the kingdra. Drew into a pokedex handy, ssu, baltoy, BTS, and another water energy. My best bet is to land the SSU, but I miss it. Lastly I top out a poketurn with the pokedex handy and use it for the last ten needed. Finally I use dragon pump to do 100 to the active and 20 to the bench for double knocks.

It was in a CC. I started with Unown G, and my opponent with Treecko(SF). I start and attach an Energy to Unown G, opponent's turn. He attaches a {G} Energy to Treecko and tries for a Poison Breath, but fails. I attach an Energy to Unown G and it knocks out his Treecko : D

most epic dunk I've ever done.

It happened to me during league once. Uxie start against SV Baltoy. Crobat G, Poketurn, Crobat G, Enery, Expert Belt, Spinning Attack, never got my opening turn :(

Grizzly said:
It happened to me during league once. Uxie start against SV Baltoy. Crobat G, Poketurn, Crobat G, Enery, Expert Belt, Spinning Attack, never got my opening turn :(

how could you not get your opening turn, he'd have had to go second to use poketurn

Well the most epic I've had (and my only real donk) was Unown G on Ralts.
However, there was a scenario that could've played out, but didn't.
Sudden Death
His
Uxie

My
Claydol with energy

Cosmic, get warp point, he warps in Uxie. I play Unown G, attach Psychic Energy, switch, Lucian's, knock out. Alas, it was not to be, but it sounds epic.

Yesterday, at the Long Beach State Chamionships, my fifth round opponent could only begin with Unown Q. I thought my start was bad, as I could only get out Uxie. I was able to go first, attach an Energy, and used Psychic Restore to defeat Unown Q and win me that round. It was not even five seconds.

T4 At NV States Sudden Death, I have Garchomp C active and Azelf on bench, he double Poke Blowers to Azelf, gets heads in a 3rd Blower, and expert belts a uxie. Psycic Restore. GG

I was playin speed gatr to his shuppet. He has a mr mime active. I go second. I get BTS from draw. collector for baltoy/azelf/uxie. gatr prime from time walk. BTS to croconaw and get 2 energy. BTS to prime and attach them+1 from hand. set up for 1 more energy+expert belt and somethin else for game.

Im playing Gengar against a lone remoraid. Gastly, Candy Gengar energy, set up for 5, flash bite poke turn poketurn then set up for 6 and shadow room. I got two pokedrawers in my starting hand = amazing!

Back