BEST.DONK.EVER

Porygon Z.0

Power to the porygons!!!
What's the best donk you've ever seen.
The best I can remember is when my friend was using a rampardos deck agaist a uxie deck. He gets a 2 skull fossil start. His oppenent gets a uxie and a E-belt his first turn. He KOs the fossil, keeps it in play cause he has no bench. And my friend gets 9 heads with skull fossils bodie for the win. IMMD :)
So whats your BEST.DONK.EVER.

Against Azelf: Psychic Baltoy, Expert Belt, Crobat G and Lucario GL, I was playing Luxchomp :D

Porygon Z.0 said:
What's the best donk you've ever seen.
The best I can remember is when my friend was using a rampardos deck agaist a uxie deck. He gets a 2 skull fossil start. His oppenent gets a uxie and a E-belt his first turn. He KOs the fossil, keeps it in play cause he has no bench. And my friend gets 9 heads with skull fossils bodie for the win. IMMD :)
So whats your BEST.DONK.EVER.

I've seen someone pull that on a Kingdra with Skull Fossil.

My best would be this: My opponent had a lone Magmortar and I had a Pelipper GE on the field. Played my 2nd energy and drop Togekiss, needing only ONE more energy. I get 6. 8x30+weakness=Epic Donk.

Garchomp C, DCE, Energy Gain for the 50 KO
Luxray GL, DCE, Crobat, Cyrus, Expert Belt, and Uxie in hand. Bite would've done 70 but they had the 90 Mewtwo out. I Cyrus for Poke Turn and then Uxie for stuff and I draw SP Radar to search for another Crobat G to donk.

dmaster out.

Here's mine:

Last year for CC's, I was playing DuskGar, and so was my opponent. I started with Unown G, and him with Azelf. I go first, attach and pass. He goes, uses Professor Rowan, and no basic, so he passes. I go, attach, and attack. :]

My best donk ever was when I donked a Machop with a Bronzong G.

I went first and had nothing in hand that was any good but an E-Gain and a Cyrus' and started with a Zong G. I attached Metal Energy and passed, fully expecting to be donked. He used Bebe's Search and I was cringing, waiting for the Rare Candy, but instead, he just kicked for 20. I topdecked a Bat G, Cyrus for energy and turn. Attach energy and gain to Zong G, Flash Bite, Poke Turn, Flash Bite for the game.

It was awesome just cause of the ironicness of donking Champ with SPs. And one of the worst attacking tech-sps too. :p

dmaster said:
Garchomp C, DCE, Energy Gain for the 50 KO
Luxray GL, DCE, Crobat, Cyrus, Expert Belt, and Uxie in hand. Bite would've done 70 but they had the 90 Mewtwo out. I Cyrus for Poke Turn and then Uxie for stuff and I draw SP Radar to search for another Crobat G to donk.

dmaster out.

Just curious, how are these "GOOD" Donks? They're rather expected from SP decks really.

Went first, i had garchomp C, he had baltoy. Attach DCE, drop 2 bats. claw swipe, SP can now donk going first

Mine was @ BR's this year, I had lone Uxie start, going second, I top deck Machop, so I have Candy machamp. Do that flip heads for SSU and then setup get a fighting and donk FTW.

I have 2 times. I was donked. I used Speedgar and I faced Kingdra. I was first all I had was uxie. I couldnt draw anything. then my opponent rare candies horsea into kingdra. attaches water energy. plays buck's training. discards 2 cards for the lose. Scenario 2: I play T-tar. I have Sableye start. I play down Crobat G. Use flash bite. Then attach Special Dark energy. Overconfident on Machop for the Win.

So I'm playing a in Draft Tournament for HeartGold/SoulSilver, It's like the 1st or 2nd round for me and I only get 1 Basic. My Opponent has Pikachu as his only Basic and attaches a {L} to it ends his turn, next turn I still don't have any Basics to play.

He plays Professor Elm's Training Method to get a Raichu from his deck, evolves his Pikachu into Raichu, while having ANOTHER {L} to attach and donk my Basic for 100 damage for only 2 {L}, GG. I was like daaannnnnngggggg :D

Got back late from lunch. Sat down got a prize penatly for being late. Going second draw my hand of Trapinich+Candy+Flygon+Upper+Belt and some other stuff. Go second and sand wall his Horsea =].

PokeKid Brandon: That's pure epic.

I haven't gotten any myself, but I've witnessed an awesome one, just cause of the reaction. My brother plays quite a bit of Magic and was taking a break this past week, and came to play pokemon with us. We have a Speedrill deck built for him and he goes off and plays a Junior.

The Junior goes second against his single Weedle (No Energy) start and Candies up a Machamp. My brother flips out upon seeing "Take Out" for the first time and jumps up so high from the shock of it all that he falls backwards over his chair and takes out the table behind him. XD Epic!

Back before DCE, I started with porygon, they started with sableye and went first. Sableye donked my porygon, but then I sent up my second porygon, rare candied, attached two TM's, and then upper energy and donked their sableye for game. Normally porygon isn't capable of T1 win. Of course with DCE, this isn't hard.

Lou Cypher said:
Just curious, how are these "GOOD" Donks? They're rather expected from SP decks really.

They were good from me because I don't normally donk, especially not when I'm playing SP and they're playing Call/Multiple Basics. Few more, one happened today.

Ambipom G, DCE to kill a lone Baltoy
Uxie, Expert Belt, Uxie Lv.X, DCE, Crobat in hand against a lone Gible. I go first and do Psychic Restore for 20 and Flash Bite for 30. He Candies to Garchomp. I Cyrus for Poke Turn and I play Roseanne's from Trade Off) to get another Crobat to do another 20 from Flash Bite and kill with an 80 from Uxie Lv.X.

dmaster out.

Try to beat this. At a cities once I got Uxie donked... by a Salamence deck. I started with a lone Azelf, he started with a lone Uxie. Guess who could actually attack within 2 turns...

My brother plays Shuppet, so he started with only Unown Q. He hates going first so I asked him to go first and hes like "YES!". DCE to Garchomp C for KO.

Back