Best Card Sleeves

I personally prefer super sleeves. These are the exact sleeves I use and I find them incredibly durable. They come in all colors, including the ever awesome purple. They aren't reflective and are tournament legal.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
fortegoddx said:
what are the pre-release ones?

Ones that you get when you go to a Pre-release.
There are blue Lucario ones, black Electivire ones, black Weavile ones, black Darkrai ones, teal Leafeon/Glaceon ones, orange Regigigas ones, red Dusknoir ones, gray Giratina ones, and blue ones with all the Rotoms on them. (Phew)

I really like Dragon Shields, and I use them in Tournaments, but I use plain Ultra-pro most of the time, as they are easier to shuffle.

ok. any clue when the next pre-release will happen?

fortegoddx said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
fortegoddx said:
what are the pre-release ones?

Ones that you get when you go to a Pre-release.
There are blue Lucario ones, black Electivire ones, black Weavile ones, black Darkrai ones, teal Leafeon/Glaceon ones, orange Regigigas ones, red Dusknoir ones, gray Giratina ones, and blue ones with all the Rotoms on them. (Phew)

I really like Dragon Shields, and I use them in Tournaments, but I use plain Ultra-pro most of the time, as they are easier to shuffle.

ok. any clue when the next pre-release will happen?

It'll be in early August IIRC. It'll have orange and blue Garchomp on it.

dmaster out.

^ Even though you like it, shiny sleeves aren't tournament legal.

I like the DP sleeves because I used them a lot and don't get worn out.
you are wrong shiny sleeves are legal it is reflective sleeves that are not the rule is any sleeve you can see a reflection on is aginst the rules all of the pokemon starter kit sleeves are shiny sleeves but do not show a reflection

What do you think the best card sleeves are? They need to be able to be used at tournaments. Please don't say pre-release sleeves.
the best sleeves are ultra pro high quality they are the only sleeves that stop bends but they can be costly they run from $6-$10 per 50 sleeves the ultra pro sleeves you buy in stores are normal quality they do not prevent bends only scratches not sure if you can see it well but the ultra pro sleeves in the first pic have the high quality seal where the sleeves in the second pic do not you can only buy the high quality ultra pro sleeves online or in hobby shops no normal store sells them the ones you see in the pic are both legal sleeve packs the first one is shiny but is not reflectivePicture 177.jpg Picture 178.jpg t

you are wrong shiny sleeves are legal it is reflective sleeves that are not the rule is any sleeve you can see a reflection on is aginst the rules all of the pokemon starter kit sleeves are shiny sleeves but do not show a reflection
You understand this thread is 6 years old...

Personally I double sleeve, suing KMC Perfect Size inner sleeves and KMC Hyper Matte sleeves.

I used to just use the sleeves from the Elite Trainer Boxes but when I got the Dragon Shield Matte, I never looked back. Mostly because most of my past sleeves are damaged now.

My fav is the KMC Hypermats. I use them for my personal competitive deck. Problem is, only comes in dark colours and are approx. $15CAD for a pack of 80. My other sleeves I use are regular and Pokemon themed Ultra Pros, but the regular ones are cheaper and break within one tournament.

I typically use plain boring KMC Hyper Matte sleeves, but some decks I run with the Japan Pokemon Center sleeves. The "Pikachu dressed as Charizard" sleeves have lasted awhile without fraying and usually get positive comments, as do the Hex Maniac sleeves.

These are my sleeves:
fb875defc6.jpg

In terms of effectiveness -- at least when I know I'm losing, I can look down and smile because they are just so gosh darn cyuuute.

Back