Ash VS Darkrai Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope that ash... won't win! i love darkrai too much! i'll be angry if he looses to ash! but he'll still be my favorite!

Ash needs to win if he fights Takuto (which he probably will). His Pokemon at Oak's lab and Pikachu should be at least level 100s by now....

PMJ said:
2) Ash puts up a good fight but Darkrai wins in the end because, well, it's a Darkrai, and with Ash's most powerful rival defeated, they need someone to defeat Ash so he continues the trend of never winning the Pokemon League

Probably this, because they're going to keep the show going for Best Wishes. And besides they cant get rid of Ash (Darn) so he's gonna lose to this guy or Paul.

Personally I hope the Darkrai trainer wins the gold, I mean he is pretty beast to have Darkrai.

Well there's no doubt ash will lose, cause there is nobody left in the conference introduced. Think about it...has there been any championship where ash hasn't met or the guy hasn't been introduced? Ash is gana beat darkrai, who when defeated turns back to his original form (zoroark) then he will send out entei where entei will beat infernape who will use blaze and whatever last pokemon ash hAs left. I would bet 20$ that that is going to be close to what happens, tell me what u think

Bakernirvana said:
Well there's no doubt ash will lose, cause there is nobody left in the conference introduced. Think about it...has there been any championship where ash hasn't met or the guy hasn't been introduced? Ash is gana beat darkrai, who when defeated turns back to his original form (zoroark) then he will send out entei where entei will beat infernape who will use blaze and whatever last pokemon ash hAs left. I would bet 20$ that that is going to be close to what happens, tell me what u think

Ironically, you can now post here: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=84541

Don't revive dead threads that haven't been posted in for two weeks or over.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back