Ash VS Darkrai Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroKing23

You wanna throw down err what?! XD
So we all know ash will be beating paul.
in dp189 ash will be facing the mysterious darkrai trainer.!
it has been said that the trainer with the darkrai has obtained his 8 badges and his spot in the semi's only using that darkrai..,
but....,
its going to be a six on six battle.
do you think ash can pull it off???

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!
Actually, I heard that DP189 will feature Darkrai dude in battle. I haven't heard it specified against whom he'll battle. Got proof?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It could go either way:

1) Ash beats Darkrai to finally freakin' win for a change

2) Ash puts up a good fight but Darkrai wins in the end because, well, it's a Darkrai, and with Ash's most powerful rival defeated, they need someone to defeat Ash so he continues the trend of never winning the Pokemon League

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
We still don't know who the Darkrai trainer will be versing in the battle. If Ash wins the battle against Paul and moves on to the next round then he will most likely will be fighting the trainer with the Darkrai. If Ash does pull it off and wins (which I doubt) then he won't be facing anyone that is popular in the league. Which means that if the Darkrai trainer beats Ash and beats whoever he faces in the finals he will be the winner of the league.

This episode is going to be great to watch. I really am interested on seeing how the Darkrai trainer does in the battle and how is technique is on winning the battle.

ElectroKing23

You wanna throw down err what?! XD
YakobTheRed said:
Actually, I heard that DP189 will feature Darkrai dude in battle. I haven't heard it specified against whom he'll battle. Got proof?

actually, i dont recall? i think it was bulbapedia or serebii? Ill post a link later.

Playerking95

If ash does battle that guy he can't win when that guy won his badges and proceeded through the first 2 round with just his darkrai or maybe that guy is weak and he had to keep rechallenging the gyms.

Jabberwocky

I've got the magic in me.
PMJ said:
It could go either way:

1) Ash beats Darkrai to finally freakin' win for a change

2) Ash puts up a good fight but Darkrai wins in the end because, well, it's a Darkrai, and with Ash's most powerful rival defeated, they need someone to defeat Ash so he continues the trend of never winning the Pokemon League

I couldn't have said that better.

Kaiserchu

I'm Back! Believe it!
Darkrai's gonna make paste out of Ash's pokemon, Ash has never won a Pokemon Leauge and I like it that way...

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
You'd think after exploring 4 regions in the Pokemon Universe he'd finally win a Pokemon League for once. For some reason they always have him stay in the Top 5 and lose as an excuse to keep him in the series.

This series is getting too repetitive, for all we know the Darkrai Trainer could infact be Lucian of the Sinnoh Elite Four or it could be Zoroark disguised as a Pokemon Trainer who owns a Darkrai.

Though I find that awkward since Zoroark is a female only species even though it can transform into any human gender or Pokemon.

Playerking95

Card Slinger J said:
You'd think after exploring 4 regions in the Pokemon Universe he'd finally win a Pokemon League for once. For some reason they always have him stay in the Top 5 and lose as an excuse to keep him in the series.

This series is getting too repetitive, for all we know the Darkrai Trainer could infact be Lucian of the Sinnoh Elite Four or it could be Zoroark disguised as a Pokemon Trainer who owns a Darkrai.

Though I find that awkward since Zoroark is a female only species even though it can transform into any human gender or Pokemon.

Face it it's not lucian it's Takuto!

Ice_Master

~://Forever Frozen\\:~
Why would it be Lucian he is in the elite 4 how would he have time to collect 8 badges and still be in the elite four. Wait is the elite four even allowed to be in the Pokemon Leauge??(in the Anime)

tristen4321

Aspiring Trainer
Ash will lose. I hope its a 6 on 6 battle and there is a picture of Ash's Heracross using hyper beam on the darkrai, it will be an epic battle! And I pray for the return of Charizard!!!!

SEISMIC TOSS FTW!!!

runeon12

ExPlOsIoN
ElectroKing23 said:
actually, i don't recall? i think it was bulbapedia or serebii? Ill post a link later.

The bulbapedia thing was an unmoderated post by a fan. They edited it with proper info, it is not confirmed.

Sniperfrog

Kururu was here...Ku Ku Ku Kuu
im gonna go with the idea that Ash fights Darkrai trainer and loses but during the battle Darkrai turns out to be Zoroark which beats Ash and makes him want to go to Isshu.

DarkraiLord

The Shadow Gym Leader
Offtopic: Has anyone found it weird that in the Sinnoh League Victors opening that before you see Takutos Darkrai being attacked by Buizels Water Gun you see Ashs Inferape and an Entei fighting eachother.
Ontopic: Have you guys thought that maybe Takuto is a Zorua and Darkrai is a Zoroark in disguise, or whatever and besides Ash already say a Zoroark and Zorua considering Phantom Champion Zoroark was released before the Suzuran tournament started.

Sniperfrog

Kururu was here...Ku Ku Ku Kuu
You know with all the rumours that Takuto (if thats the Darkrai trainer) is zororark then maybe when they are fighting and Ash loses Zoroark comes of his disquise and gets disqualified and Ash finally WINS

Playerking95

DarkraiLord said:
Offtopic: Has anyone found it weird that in the Sinnoh League Victors opening that before you see Takutos Darkrai being attacked by Buizels Water Gun you see Ashs Inferape and an Entei fighting eachother.
Ontopic: Have you guys thought that maybe Takuto is a Zorua and Darkrai is a Zoroark in disguise, or whatever and besides Ash already say a Zoroark and Zorua considering Phantom Champion Zoroark was released before the Suzuran tournament started.

Wheres this opening can you send me the link. Also i don't think takuto will win the battle. It's alright i found it and are you sure that's Takuto's Darkrai? Also maybe that guy has another legendary a Entei and it battles Infernape?

Blue Cobra

Always believe in yourself!
I think it will be a awesome battle, but i don't think Ash will gonna win.
The Darkrai trainer looks really powerful, and Ash will keep losing close to the 1st place.
But i really hope he can win this time for a little difference, and it would be so good for him and Pikachu, but i don't think it will be so.
I still think the Darkrai is a Zoroark, and the Zoroark will defeat Ash, but i hope Ash will win.

DarkraiLord

The Shadow Gym Leader
Playerking95 said:
Wheres this opening can you send me the link. Also i don't think takuto will win the battle. It's alright i found it and are you sure that's Takuto's Darkrai? Also maybe that guy has another legendary a Entei and it battles Infernape?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSPBv4TWRtY It's at the 5 second mark its actually kina wierd considering the other two legendary beasts aren't there, so maybe your right Takuto could actually have an Entei!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.