Pokemon An Eeveelution for every type

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that Leafeon would evolve through a grass stone and that you can evolve Eevee into Steeleon by leveling up in the Iron Island. I mean Steeleon wouldn't be its official name but that was what I came up with.

"Steeleon" is no worse than "Leafeon". I can't believe they were actually that lazy. What about Chloreon? Solareon? Iveon? ...Photosynthesizeon? I mean, Leafeon? Really?

I for one wouldn't mind a Ghost, Dragon and, Steel Eeveelution

The names I would guess
Ghost-Ghouleon
Dragon-Draceon
Steel-Titaneon

I know I know not the coolest names but worth a try.

Bug: Insecteon
Steel: Ironeon
Ghost: Phanteon
Dragon: Serpenteon
Ground: Eartheon
Rock: Geon
Poison: Toxeon
Normal: Evolveon
Flying: Aereon
Fighting: Combateon

Just what I think are the best based on what I've seen so far/made up... although I really can't think of a good one for Fighting-type >_>

Whispeon = Flying
Draceon = Dragon
Graveleon = Ground
Pebeleon = Rock

Those are ones that I have thought of

catutie said:
Whispeon = Flying
Draceon = Dragon
Graveleon = Ground
Pebeleon = Rock
Whispeon is nice, but I'm not so sure about the others.
Draceon would have weird pronunciation. Either it would be a soft 'c' and not dragon-related, or a hard 'c' and going against the norm of the English language.
Graveleon just sounds too much like "Graveler." Besides, how would it be pronounced? The eeveelutions are supposed to have stressed syllables before the 'eon,' or else it sounds weird.
Same with Pebeleon. I'd think it'd have to be 'Pebbleon' if anything, though it would be awkward.

I am still waiting for my Aveon ( avian+eon "a-ve-on" ) creation as a kid to become a reality ( well, in the pokemon world ) -_- I have googled many flying type eevee fan art but none of them are as cool looking as my creation!!! I made it an eeveelution to adapt to high altitudes like mountains and skies. Its a very pale baby blue with feather-like ears, white eyes like umbreon, and it has cummulous clouds for a tail and a mane =3 I wish I could find the picture I made!!

kfitch06 said:
"Steeleon" is no worse than "Leafeon". I can't believe they were actually that lazy. What about Chloreon? Solareon? Iveon? ...Photosynthesizeon? I mean, Leafeon? Really?

When I was younger, I came up with "Botaneon," pronoucned Bo-TAN-ee-on. Named after botany. I've never liked how in-your-face-blatant Leafeon was.

But I digress. Truthfully, while it's fun to look up fanart of each type of Eeveelution, if they made another, I'd only like to see a Dragon-type. Then the original special-only types would all be represented. Then again, going from mammal to dragon might seem a bit off-putting, so I guess I'd really rather not see it at all. :p

If dinosaurs have more resemblance to birds than reptiles (you silly Hollywood film-makers), I don't see why Nintendo would bother with that logic.

Not to mention Eeveelutions are popular in Japan, so giving new types would go over well, even the poor designs for the Gen IV Eeveelutions.

If dinosaurs have more resemblance to birds then reptiles (you silly Hollywood film-makers)
Jurassic Park.

Though a Dragon-type Eeveelution would be cool, I quite honestly don't see it happening...I mean, if Gamefreak wants it, they'll make it, but I just don't really get how an Eevee would absorb some sort of "dragon" element from its environment. Though it IS a type, if you really think about it, Dragon isn't so much of a type as it is a classification. Besides Dragon DNA, what could make an Eevee evolve into a Dragon type?

Well going off dragon dna, a dragon scale or relic could set its own dna crazy. It wpuld prpbably have to be something very old.

Can someone talk to a mod maybe to sset up an art contest for eeveelutions? I think that would be a good idea and I feel like alot of people woukd enter. I'm not sure what the prizes would be if there even would be any. Do like one type each month till the remaining have all been done.

If we're talking about making new type eeveelutions, no need to. I enjoy the general fan art for current eeveelutions.

Poison = Toxeon (toxic + neon)
Ground = Sandeon (sand + neon)
Steel = Uraneon (uranium + neon)
Bug = Arachneon (arachnid + neon)
Dragon = Draceon (draco + neon)
Flying = Kumoeon (kumo + neon) 'kumo' is a way of saying 'cloud' in Japanese.
Ghost = Souleon (soul + neon)

I just tried to be a little creative with some of them. :D

It would be weird, mammals don't always change into reptiles. (cough) they don't (cough).
I can see the flying and ghost, but not many others ;/

I think a steel type would be fantastic. Something ancient based would be sweeter than futuristic, but i also love the idea of a dragon type as well.

But eevee isnt a normal mammal. Thats what makes it special. It changes to adapt, even if it means being able to turn into water or absorbing high temperatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back