Pokemon An Eeveelution for every type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Type PoKéMoN Exist

Aspiring Trainer
Hey peeps I was just recently thinking that if in future Pokémon generations Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to give Eevee an evolution for each of the other types it has not yet received an evolution for such as Dragon type how would everyone react.Do you think they'd be over doing it a bit much or would it not bother you at all or would it make you cheer with joy?

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
Everybody would freak out and there would be rioting in the streets.
But, yeah, I think people would like and are expecting a Dragon type one.

flygon222

Aspiring Trainer
Shadow Arceus said:
Everybody would freak out and there would be rioting in the streets.
But, yeah, I think people would like and are expecting a Dragon type one.

People are expecting that? Oh I was thinking it was just me :p

@glaceon: Yeah ghost would be k00l too.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
A dragon type. That would be cool. A Ghost one...

I like eeveelutions :)

scizorlicious

Now with one fewer 's'
Eeveelutions are neat. It just gets annoying when it comes to the TCG and they would be good paired with each other, but you can only have 4 Eevee in a deck. :|

I'd like to see a Dragon-type and a Ghost-type. Steel and Bug would also be pretty neat. Hopefully we'll see some good ones Gen VI...

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
I want them all to be out in different regions but stilll grouped right. Dragon and normal should be last to build up excitement.

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
A Dragon Eevee would be awesome. I'm trying to picture what it would look like though. A furry reptile looking thing? I don't even know! Dragon and Ghost would be 2 great new additions. I do hope they make a couple more for the next series.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
I think itd go through a radical change so itd be like a combination of a fox and an eastern dragon like vaporeon is a fox-sea creature. Spines, cool horns, an asian dragons tail etc.

Id like armoreon or whatever the steel one is to be based off a gladiators armor for ancient origins and tye abillity to melt like mercury in the same way vaporeon melts into water.

Also, the fighting type should stay on all fours. Itd be too hard to make it look eeveeish, to radical even for eeveelution standards, and seem like knockoff lucario of sorts.

kfitch06

You want a piece of me?
I think the dragon-type should be somewhat of a Pegasus/fox. Wings similar looking to the ones on Dragonair's head, and a cloud for it's collar ruff going up its back and creating a tail. I think it should be a shade of pink. Very cute and almost My Little Pony-esque, but still quite powerful with it's dragon moveset. I wouldn't want it to be some gargantuan thing that would look out of place next to the overall cuteness of the other Eevees.

~Passion~

Lol I dunno anymore
kfitch06 said:
I think the dragon-type should be somewhat of a Pegasus/fox. Wings similar looking to the ones on Dragonair's head, and a cloud for it's collar ruff going up its back and creating a tail. I think it should be a shade of pink. Very cute and almost My Little Pony-esque, but still quite powerful with it's dragon moveset. I wouldn't want it to be some gargantuan thing that would look out of place next to the overall cuteness of the other Eevees.

A bit like Altaria? Fluffy and all cute and stuff, but deadly with that dragon moveset? Your discripition made me think more of just a flying type evo.

I've always thought as a dragon eevee-evo to be dark green, with darker green spikes going down the back much like Vaporeon, a tail ending in an arrow, darker green ram-like horns, and small dark green, bat wings. That's how I've always pictured it, atleast.

I've always thought a poison evo would be cool. Yeah, I know poison isn't a major type, but I've always thought it'd be neat.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
I wonder if steel would be futuristic or ancient based.

I think the dragon type would have to look dragon like, not like altaria, but still cute and matching the others.
What if it were like a fox dragon but like altaria with the fluffiness and stuff.

kfitch06

You want a piece of me?
What if it had scales and was fluffy? You know, like Falcor from The Never Ending Story. I'm not really "for" a dragon-looking Eevee. Somehow a horned, winged, forked tail Eevee just doesn't appeal to me.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
I dont think itd be that bad. They did tje same woth vaporeon and it turned out fine, but i like a fluffy dragon eeveelution too

PsychedelicBreakfast

We can live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
I like the look of the Dragon evolution in that link. It's more subtle. The fur on its back looks like the spine of a dragon (kind of reminds me of Vaporeon), and I think the one small horn adds a nice touch. The rest of the depictions look pretty sweet as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.