ALL 'XY' Scans [1/24]

RE: 120+ 'XY' Scans [1/24]

It seems that the boxes have pretty good pull rates! Out of the box that I was sitting at we got:
Blastoise EX
Mega Blastoise EX
Emolga EX
Yveltal EX
Mega Venusaur EX
FA Xerneas EX (Me!)

well i hope by Feb 1 or 5th we know which Vivillons we get in this set :)

i need to know mostly cus im a collector

Often I wish that they used more creativity when creating these cards.

For instance, Starmie gets a benefit from having a Psychic energy attached. So why not make Staryu's attack "(same effect) unless this Pokemon has any Psychic energy attached to it"?

Yeah, it are often the small things that annoy me :p

On a more serious note, am I the only one outraged that our set symbol made the Y fat so they could put the spotlight on X? I wont stand for this bias.

It was a fun pre-release alright. I managed to go 4-1 and got first place. I lost to a Tauros of course. That thing is just too strong. I didn't pull it or any ex's so I'm definitely happy that I managed to get to the top with below average cards.

The pull rates were bad bad bad though. 4 of my friends got only one holo out of our 6 initial packs. Kinda crazy. When it came time for the draft it looks like both groups which opened one box ended up with 2 exs' a mega ex and a FA ex. So at least there might be some consistency there. Just seems like the holos are very few and far in between. It was a fun event anyways and I look forward to going again next week.

EDIT: One other thing. Anyone else notice that the backs of some cards are much darker than usual?

I had a nice pre-release. I went 2-1 and got fifth, playing Tauros/Friends. I pulled a Mega Blastoise-EX, but couldn't use it. At the end, after a bunch of trading, I ended up with Mega Blasty, FA Venusaur-EX, a Slurpuff and a Aromatisse, and pretty much everything I need for Fairy.dek other than both Xerneas. No Yveltal-EX were to be found, although I saw 2 Regular Xerneas-EX and 2 FA ones o_O

I'm kind of disappointed they apparently stopped giving deckboxes/promotional items from the set. I feel like they should lower the price because of that, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I didn't pull any EXs but it seemed like they were fairly rare but that could just be me and the attendance number involved with that. Holos seemed a little rare too but ehh, Idk. Despite not pulling any EXs, I pulled a lot of the standard strong cards in the set like a couple Tauros, Furfrou, Swellow, and lines of Grumpig and Rhydon. Furfrou's Ability is pretty clutch with both Xerneas/Yveltal doing only 80 damage which is 10 away from a KO so I was able to go 3-0 (technically 2-0 if you want to consider a Bye lol).

dmaster out.

120+ 'XY' Scans [1/24]

Again pulled jenk-was worse actually than last time. The only thing that was good was that I got Taurus and some staple trainers and some reverses I didn't have :3 however was able to trade around for a lot of good stuff-why someone would hype Delphox so much that someone was willing to trade their FA Emolga for 2 of those and a Emboar I will never get. XD those this pre-release was one of the best ones I did-didn't manage to pull an ex in my regular pals but hit a Mega Blast and traded around for a Yvetal EX reg, Venusaur EX reg, Emolga EX reg and FA and Skarmory ex reg and FA. Also got nearly a complete play set of all the stuff needed for both fairy.dec and Yvetal. Best trade by far this whole prerelease was for a Tropical Beach I thought I was never gonna get except by buying it ;-; but box rates seem a bit icky still :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Delphox and an Emboar for a FA Emolga? That's so worth it it's not even funny. Emolga EX is terribad.

Im actually pissin my pants right now because im at my PR right now and we have at least 5 mega blastoise ex and 3 skarmory FAs but literaly no trevenants whatsoever, I dont want to spend more than an ultra rare each on 4 simple holos but im going to be if trevenant is getting worse pull rates then most secret rares.

ECHOxLegend said:
Im actually pissin my pants right now because im at my PR right now and we have at least 5 mega blastoise ex and 3 skarmory FAs but literaly no trevenants whatsoever, I dont want to spend more than an ultra rare each on 4 simple holos but im going to be if trevenant is getting worse pull rates then most secret rares.

I saw like 3 at my PR. I think one or two were RH. 5 MEGA BLASTY WHAT...
lolol Skarmory, tell them to play 1 Skarm and the rest Metal Energy. My friend went 3-0 with that.

I went to another prerelease today and got Venusaur EX FA. I went to a prerelease yesterday and pulled Xerneas EX Full Art, so I'm 2/2 on Full Arts for the week!

Still missing 25 XY scans. If you have any of the cards we're missing, we'd greatly appreciate if you could scan them in at 300 DPI (or about twice the size of the current scans) and e-mail them to [email protected]. Thank you!!

Water Pokémon Master said:
Still missing 25 XY scans. If you have any of the cards we're missing, we'd greatly appreciate if you could scan them in at 300 DPI (or about twice the size of the current scans) and e-mail them to [email protected]. Thank you!!

I have a few. I may be able to do them at school tomorrow.

thank god I'm liked by the art department x3

Back