ALL 'XY' Scans [1/24]

RE: 120+ 'XY' Scans [1/24]

Now thats something i want more so if there all foils :)

ErikH526 said:
So what's in the Theme Decks?

I'm assuming
2x Xerneas
1-2x Fairy Garden

2x Yveltal
1-2x Dark Circle

You know the best part? We'll probably get Aromatisse/Slurpluff in the Xerneas deck.

At my Prerelease today we didn't have the XY deckboxes...very sad about that. I went 2-0-1 without any EX's, which in general I'd rather have gone 0-3-0 with FA EX Prime Legend SR something decent, but no avail.
I think the real winner of this set for me was Tauros. After using tauros' first attack twice/3 times plus a rainbow energy, you can consistently be doing 60-120 DM a turn while still setting up the bench. Super potion worked well with him. And the more damage on him just helped him out more.
I liked the new foil a lot, but I only got Slurpuff and Gogoat holos (no EX's from 8 packs...). But many people who I knew there did; I just generally have bad luck.
~Elbow

Elbow said:
At my Prerelease today we didn't have the XY deckboxes...very sad about that. I went 2-0-1 without any EX's, which in general I'd rather have gone 0-3-0 with FA EX Prime Legend SR something decent, but no avail.
I think the real winner of this set for me was Tauros. After using tauros' first attack twice/3 times plus a rainbow energy, you can consistently be doing 60-120 DM a turn while still setting up the bench. Super potion worked well with him. And the more damage on him just helped him out more.
I liked the new foil a lot, but I only got Slurpuff and Gogoat holos (no EX's from 8 packs...). But many people who I knew there did; I just generally have bad luck.
~Elbow

Tauros is a beast in prereleases, run it if you can, children.

Eron said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Man I wish I could have gone to a prerelease... I can't because of bad weather.
Well, you only missed the Aegislash Promo which is the same as the XY set one and your deckbox. Still, pretty bad man.

Gotta hate travel advisories. And winter weather. The fact I like Aegislash makes me sad... Lol.

I hope I can go to my PR on the 1st, but does it bother any one else that there no dragon type cards in this set? I know there aren't many in the new games, but usually we get at least one card of each type.

Also, what's going on with the Legendary Treasures scans, does anyone have a full list or are we all stuck with a partial list of scans?

"Hey guys; we're trying to sync up with the Japanese so we're writing 'opponent's Active Pokemon' instead of 'Defending Pokemon' on our attacks!
...JK LULZ"

Also, that Sableye has tetanus, and as far as I can tell, there are no XY deckboxes.

any news on what Vivillons Patterns we get in the English set or is it determined by region like in the video games?

^It seems so. The Meadow pattern, which is the main one (used in official artwork and all) will probably be in all languages, but the rest of the patterns seem to be available like in the games, meaning, they're restricted to their specific areas... If this is indeed the case, good luck finding a Sandstorm pattern Vivillon card...

120+ 'XY' Scans [1/24]

Doing 2 pre-releases (one today and ine tomorrow) and already got most of what I want. Unfortunately my top trade bait I was saving for FA Xerneas and Yvetal were traded away today for a Tropical Beach but still that's better than buying one online :3 hoping I can pull one tomorrow and start completing my FA collection. Maaaaannnn this set will be the death of me D:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scorched Feathers said:
ErikH526 said:
So what's in the Theme Decks?

I'm assuming
2x Xerneas
1-2x Fairy Garden

2x Yveltal
1-2x Dark Circle

You know the best part? We'll probably get Aromatisse/Slurpluff in the Xerneas deck.

I really hope this is true. We need theme decks that have cards that are actually playable. Perhaps if the next theme decks don't have Xerneas/Yveltal, a future set will (like how Zekrom and Reshiram were released in Next Destinies theme decks).

Yesterday.. the most annoying card would be Furfrou with Hard Charm. .. Despite the hardcharm being available i don't see people using the trevenant nor gourgeist

Tauros looks like a really fun card, something to make a stupid-luck competitive deck out of. Yeah my chances of getting 10 heads are 1-in-1024, but dang, 300 damage.

And I was really hoping someone would have the list for the theme decks, I've got high hopes for them. Getting 2 Xerneas, an Aromatisse, some Fairy Gardens, and some other good trainers, that would be sweet.

I did end up doing well, winning game one with a 7 heads on continuous tumble with Whirlipede.

Really? Tauros? Hmm... Interesting...
Looks like my chances of getting Yveltal EX are getting more and more slim. :'(

Wigglytuff's Hocus Pinkus was great too. Furfrou + Hard Charm + Team Flare Grunt and Super Potions is a tank. Volbeat is also amazing for stalling...

120+ 'XY' Scans [1/24]

Awwwww should I go cry in my corner about not being able to get those FAs except by extreme dumb luck? I saw a FA Venusaur and FA Blastoise FA Skarmory and FA Emolgas today D: Ill report what D20 gets tomorrow :<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back