ALL 'XY' Scans [1/24]

RE: 120+ 'XY' Scans [1/24]

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
HikaruAyame said:
Has anyone paid attention to Vivillion? In my area we've got two confirmed patterns (Meadow and High Plains) and I know a while back WPM posted an image of an Elegant one. Did we really get all 18? My area is actually a High Plains area, but I can't imagine them being specific enough to place Vivillions by geographic location.

EDIT: Also, holo rares are REALLY HARD TO GET. Out of four boxes, one Greninja. Two Furfrous. Not good.

I believe Japanese only got 2 Vivillon patterns. So I'm going with No.
But the 2 patterns they got are found in Japan.

Scorched Feathers said:
Momaster12 said:
So there are no theme decks with this set?

There's a Xerneas one and a Yveltal one.

Oh okay, I just never saw any news story about it. Any release date with those and/or a deck list?

Momaster12 said:
Scorched Feathers said:
There's a Xerneas one and a Yveltal one.

Oh okay, I just never saw any news story about it. Any release date with those and/or a deck list?

They'll probably be out on February 5th with the set and no, we don't have lists, other than we know the Normal Xerneas and Yveltal from XY are in them. I'd also expect Fairy Garden and Dark Circle or w/e it's called to be in there.

115-cassius.jpg
That's the new Scoop Up Cyclone.

144-yveltal-ex.jpg

So we can get Energy Cards, that's awesome!

I honestly don't think Cassius will see much play, it's a supporter, and we're already cramped for space in most decks.
Yveltal will be good, however.

Man I wish I could have gone to a prerelease... I can't because of bad weather.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Well, you only missed the Aegislash Promo which is the same as the XY set one and your deckbox. Still, pretty bad man.

Eron said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Well, you only missed the Aegislash Promo which is the same as the XY set one and your deckbox. Still, pretty bad man.

Do we know what the Deckbox looks like? c:

Eron said:

The Prerelease I went to today, didn't have any XY deckboxes ._.

Pookapotamus said:
Eron said:

The Prerelease I went to today, didn't have any XY deckboxes ._.

Really? .___.

This set is interesting!

I am really hoping there will be more Vivillons... However I forsee them being a pain to collect if they only release the ones available in each country via card forms...

PokemonTrader said:
This set is interesting!

I am really hoping there will be more Vivillons... However I forsee them being a pain to collect if they only release the ones available in each country via card forms...

Yeah i do hope we can get the japanese pattarned ones on English cards but i dobt it

The-Kaiser said:
PokemonTrader said:
This set is interesting!

Yeah i do hope we can get the japanese pattarned ones on English cards but i dobt it

Maybe they will do a mini set where you can get all Vivillons, like the Dragon Vault, but that would be called Vivillon Vault or something.

Back