ALL 'Phantom Forces' Scans! [10/24]

If you look in the FAQ sticky under "Ask a Professor", there is a question about MewEX's Versatile Ability, which is the same as Zoroark/GengarEX. As long as the attack doesn't say "if you can't (discard fire energy, or anything like that) then this attack does nothing", then the attack still works.

Q: If I use Zoroark BLW's Foul Play or M Gengar EX's Phantom Gate to copy Landorus EX BCR's Land's Judgement while I do not have any Fighting Energy attached, may I still do an additional 70 damage?
A: No. In order to to additional damage, you must have a Fighting Energy attached to Zoroark or Gengar, and discard it.

manectric EX is such a good card, since we have tools that can be attached to the opponent pokemon
and yveltal keeps going strong in metagame
120 for just 2 energy is very cheap, also you can start setting future KOs with overrun + muscle band (add laser for magic numbers)
M manectric is great because it can be charging other pokemons and at the same time checking pyroar
(i won't include 3 copies of him but is pretty decent)

the true problem are the fighting OP decks

energyfullart(? said:
manectric EX is such a good card, since we have tools that can be attached to the opponent pokemon
and yveltal keeps going strong in metagame
120 for just 2 energy is very cheap, also you can start setting future KOs with overrun + muscle band (add laser for magic numbers)
M manectric is great because it can be charging other pokemons and at the same time checking pyroar
(i won't include 3 copies of him but is pretty decent)

the true problem are the fighting OP decks

I feel that Fighting Types might slow down a bit in popularity when this set releases. The Ghost Types like Gengar-EX and Chandelure both have Fighting Resistance and the plethora of Purple Types will trouble Lucario-EX. Landorus-EX also has to watch out for Water Types like Beartic, and will have a really hard time getting around Aegislash-EX.

So now that I have read this entire thread....
There are a few good ideas for decks, using just the cards that are in this set.
What if you can ONLY choose cards from this set to make your deck?
Any good ideas?

terryanddeidra said:
So now that I have read this entire thread....
There are a few good ideas for decks, using just the cards that are in this set.
What if you can ONLY choose cards from this set to make your deck?
Any good ideas?

Then taking THAT into consideration, that might make Escavalier/RedCard/Bronzong/Trick Coin interesting. I might try that out sometime!

Back