XY A New Mechanic! Super Training

I will be very peeved if at whatever time of the game you get Super Training is when my Pokémon already have 100+ EVs in useless stats that can't be removed.

EV's can be removed with berries in Gen V, you just need I believe maybe 20+ EV Reducing Berries to wipe out all the EV's in a specific stat (stats being HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed). Like say I want to get rid of 100 EV's in Speed, I just feed 20+ Tamato Berries to that Pokemon and it's EV's in Speed will go down to 0 so you can re-EV train it in Speed again. If your Pokemon in Gen V doesn't have 510 EV's at Lv. 100 you can still EV train it to get there depending on what Pokemon you faint and what EV's it gives you. You can also use the Xtransceiver in BW2 to contact Bianca and she will tell you If any of your Pokemon have maxed out their EV's in specific stats.

The only way EV's can't be removed for Pokemon in Gen VI for XY would be If you aren't able to import Pokemon over from Gen V to Gen VI or that Game Freak decides to remove EV Reducing Berries from XY like they did in Gen V when they were exclusive to the Dream World before becoming more accessible in BW2. The new Pokemon Amie feature doesn't allow you to feed berries or poffins from Gen IV to Pokemon in Gen VI, which I thought was strange but maybe it suggests that Gen VI has something to replace berries and poffins that you feed to your Pokemon. As for Kalos region Pokemon, I'm sure Game Freak will find some way for you to remove EV's from them but yeah as for the old Pokemon If you're allowed to transfer them to Gen VI it shouldn't be a problem.

Still, I don't want to have to wait for the third version/third version for an easy way to get rid of EVs.

BTW, getting rid of EVs just 10 at a time is tedious.

I wonder how much grinding and time it will take to max out the EVs to do this.

Sent from my HTC One running ViperOne 2.x FW

I will do a comparison of how long it will take to do it the normal way versus Super Training...the ONLY problem is...how will we find out the effort values given by the new wild pokemon?

b2j135 said:
I will do a comparison of how long it will take to do it the normal way versus Super Training...the ONLY problem is...how will we find out the effort values given by the new wild pokemon?

Why don't you just fight Pokémon from previous gens? I'm pretty sure there's going to be quite a lot of Pokémon from gens 1-5 in XY.

Blob55 said:
b2j135 said:

Why don't you just fight Pokémon from previous gens? I'm pretty sure there's going to be quite a lot of Pokémon from gens 1-5 in XY.
I hope so...otherwise I will have no choice BUT to use Super Training :p

Oh and BTW I think I know where they got the idea for Super Training...anyone played Kingdom Hearts 3D before?
Remember this?
It's basically going to be the same as this mini-game :p
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXJjZAPEX7c[/video]

Back