Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hey if you are still giving away dittos id appreciate one lol. I deposited a lvl.42 female granbull (since no one wants one of those). My in game name is observer and the message says "please trade me. Thanks in advance" since Idk how to make a custom message on the gts. Cheers

Last edited:
This time it's a level 43 Golbat named Yakkov. Thanks for a second chance.

Level 91+ Jolly Nature please.

Hey if you are still giving away dittos id appreciate one lol. I deposited a lvl.42 female granbull (since no one wants one of those). My in game name is observer and the message says "please trade me. Thanks in advance" since Idk how to make a custom message on the gts. Cheers

I am waiting for my 3DS to charge. I will go onto GTS as soon as I can.

I don't remember if I traded you a Ditto or not. Can you remind me please? If not I can give you one now =3

I don't remember if I traded you a Ditto or not. Can you remind me please? If not I can give you one now =3
You have not friend lol. If you have a hard time finding it or something you can just add my friend code and we can just trade it

This time it's a level 34 magikarp named yakkov. Requesting level 91+ Jolly Ditto.
Also, will you ever distribute for 6th gen again? Thanks.

I am not sure on re-opening the sixth generation Ditto giveaway. I will think about it.

As for your Ditto, I just sent it :3

Hello, may I ask for a Modest Ditto? I've deposited a female hypno lvl 56 named Yakkov, thanks in advance :D

6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

GA4k19BdPkesERReZpDxghlnFE-cvJ39HBE8EZeLnDs0umKUlJFCS_JVTv17O1AVCJt6_gf0DU3D8JTmrUQwOHfL52Du8syZ-FcjrlyHgKM7cpPuxV7mrKP_HN3i56bu3q2BUWOi

Hello again! I would like to help distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively once again. This time for Sun and Moon only! I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know!:

Just a note to everyone, some of these Ditto have my trainer name, but are not in my identification number. Someone I traded with got these for me with Pokehex on another Pokemon fourm when Sun and Moon just about came out. Those Ditto are at level 100. They are legal to breed with. I use them myself. But I wouldn't take them online to battle with just in case.

Ditto/ Levels

Ditto - Lonely - Lv 30
Ditto - Brave - Lv 100
Ditto - Adamant - Lv 100
Ditto - Naughty - Lv 30
Ditto - Bold - Lv 100
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 100
Ditto - Lax - Lv 100
Ditto - Timid - Lv 100
Ditto - Hasty - Lv 30
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Naive - Lv 30
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Mild - Lv 30
Ditto - Quiet - Lv 30
Ditto - Rash - Lv 30
Ditto - Calm - Lv 100
Ditto - Gentle - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 30
Ditto - Careful - Lv 100

Rules

In the past, I have had issues finding some of the Pokemon people post on the GTS due to its low level. So to not have that problem I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon from now on.

As I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

Note: Only one Ditto to each person per day! Its so it doesn't overwhelm me as its just me doing the givaway.

As for my information, please use this:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5472-9456-3009 IGN: Yakkov

If you're new to competitive battling we have a guide that will help teach how to best use these Dittos, which can be found here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-pokébeach-breeding-guide.131586/

Happy Ditto Collecting!

Am I still able to enter?

Hello I hope I am not too late to the giveaway! May I please have an adamant ditto 91 or higher? I have deposited a lvl 34 female skorupi under the name yakkov and the GTS message also reads yakkov. Thank you so much for this giveaway and your generosity!

Back