Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Good day :) i'd like to reuqest one modest ditto if it's still possible , have an awesome day :D I'll drop my yakkoved wingull lv 12 for it in the gts asap

hello! i've deposited a female lvl 40 spearow nicknamed yakkov (with pokerus) and the message "i want to trade for a pokemon that will help in my adventure."

thank you so much for doing this, i need an adamant ditto to iv breed so i can battle a friend. this will be so helpful in my process :D

If it's ok with you, can I get a 6 IV Ditto as well? If you have an adamant nature one, that would be great, but if you don't, I would appreciate any 6 IV Ditto.

I put a level 32 Pelipper nicknamed Yakkov on the GTS for a Ditto 91+. Thank you very much!

Can I have a 6 IV Ditto plox. Any nature

I put a lvl 52 spearow nicknamed yakov for trade on the GTS.

Can You trade me a ditto please? Adamant would be nice :)

* I put a Lvl 31 Ariados nicknamed Yakkov
Thanks in advance!

Good day :) i'd like to reuqest one modest ditto if it's still possible , have an awesome day :D I'll drop my yakkoved wingull lv 12 for it in the gts asap

wait it's 17 my mistake and my summary is it help with my adventure

hello! i've deposited a female lvl 40 spearow nicknamed yakkov (with pokerus) and the message "i want to trade for a pokemon that will help in my adventure."

thank you so much for doing this, i need an adamant ditto to iv breed so i can battle a friend. this will be so helpful in my process :D

I will get to these as soon as I can :3

Hello, I deposit a level 10 Gastly name Yakkov and i would like a ditto level 91 with adamant nature or any will do. Thank you very much, mate.

Hello, i deposite a level 3 Pikipek named Yakkov and I ask you if you can send me a ditto at 100 with adamant nature. Thank you very much!!

Hello Yakkov! I just deposited a lvl 31 red oricorio named YAKKOV. I would like an adament nature ditto lvl 91+. Thank you so much!

Hello, i deposite a level 3 Pikipek named Yakkov and I ask you if you can send me a ditto at 100 with adamant nature. Thank you very much!!

I don't it on my side. Is it still there on yours?

Hey Yakkov. I deposited a level 43 boldore named Yakkov. I would like a level 91+ Jolly Ditto if you would be so kind. Thank you very much!

Hello Yakkov, i've deposited a female level 44 jangmo-o named Yakkov looking for a level 91+ ditto. I would like a modest ditto so that I can start breeding for the battletree. Thank you very much in advance!

Hello Yakkov, I've deposited a level 56 female Alolan raticate named Yakkov and looking for a level 91+ditto. I would like a modest ditto with 6iv, but if it's easier id take any 6iv ditto you got. I really appreciate what youre doing. Thanks a lot!

Hey Yakkov. I deposited a level 43 boldore named Yakkov. I would like a level 91+ Jolly Ditto if you would be so kind. Thank you very much!

I am sorry I got to this late, but can you put up another Pokemon? Your Boldore was snipped.

Hey yakkov i listed a lvl 59 granbull looking for 6iv ditto please lvl 91-100 x

Hello Yakkov, i've deposited a female level 44 jangmo-o named Yakkov looking for a level 91+ ditto. I would like a modest ditto so that I can start breeding for the battletree. Thank you very much in advance!

Hello Yakkov, I've deposited a level 56 female Alolan raticate named Yakkov and looking for a level 91+ditto. I would like a modest ditto with 6iv, but if it's easier id take any 6iv ditto you got. I really appreciate what youre doing. Thanks a lot!

Ditto Sent!

Hello I would like to request a Adamant Ditto, I have deposited a level 42 Exeggutor named Yakkov, my IGN is Kitsune. Thanks

Hello I would like to request a Adamant Ditto, I have deposited a level 42 Exeggutor named Yakkov, my IGN is Kitsune. Thanks

I will have to trade you tomorrow. I have work in the morning.

I hope that is alright.

Back