Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hi. I'm interested in any 6IV Ditto that you would be kind enough to give.

I would like to grow my breeding skills. I tried SOS battling (chain length 30+) with an Alolan Raticate to catch a 6IV Ditto, but the best I could manage is 4IV after 15 tries.

I deposited a level 53 Emolga, nicknamed Yakkov, looking for a 91+ Ditto in GTS. Please trade me, and I will pay the kindness forward. Merry Christmas Eve ;)

Last edited:
Hi. I'm interested in any 6IV Ditto that you would be kind enough to give.

I would like to grow my breeding skills. I tried SOS battling (chain length 30+) with an Alolan Raticate to catch a 6IV Ditto, but the best I could manage is 4IV after 15 tries.

I deposited a level 53 Emolga, nicknamed Yakkov, looking for a 91+ Ditto in GTS. Please trade me, and I will pay the kindness forward. Merry Christmas Eve ;)

Sure, let me eat my lunch first, and then I will send it over :3

Ditto Sent!

Last edited:
Hey Yakkov :)
Before i start. I am sorry for my English. I am German and my English isn't that good :c
So I just saw your post and it made me really Happy, because i didnt know, where to get one of those Ditto's.
I want to play more competitive and this Ditto is just perfect.
I don't know if you still giveaway them, but i can try :)
I deposited a LVL. 60. Hippowdon named Yakkov. The message i used was something like: "im searching a pokemon that is helping me on my adventure". I dont know the english text so i improvised :D (my ingame name is "Zoe")
I dont know wich nature is the best so just send me an average Nature.
Greetings from Germany :)
Merry xmas btw :)

Hey Yakkov :)
Before i start. I am sorry for my English. I am German and my English isn't that good :c
So I just saw your post and it made me really Happy, because i didnt know, where to get one of those Ditto's.
I want to play more competitive and this Ditto is just perfect.
I don't know if you still giveaway them, but i can try :)
I deposited a LVL. 60. Hippowdon named Yakkov. The message i used was something like: "im searching a pokemon that is helping me on my adventure". I dont know the english text so i improvised :D (my ingame name is "Zoe")
I dont know wich nature is the best so just send me an average Nature.
Greetings from Germany :)
Merry xmas btw :)

Sure, I'd be happy to help. Let me get onto the GTS so I can help you :3 Merry Christmas as well!

Ditto Sent!

Hi, im interested in any 6iv Ditto you are kind enought to give me, i deposited a level 12 Roggenrolla without nickname.
The message says; im looking for a pokemon who can help me with my adventure, mi ingame name is Neliana.
Thank you so much for this.
Sorry if my english is a little off, im from Spain.
Greetings fron Galicia and Bó nadal.

Hi, im interested in any 6iv Ditto you are kind enought to give me, i deposited a level 12 Roggenrolla without nickname.
The message says; im looking for a pokemon who can help me with my adventure, mi ingame name is Neliana.
Thank you so much for this.
Sorry if my english is a little off, im from Spain.
Greetings fron Galicia and Bó nadal.

Ditto Sent!

Merry Christmas ! Hope all is well

Hey Yakkov i was wondering if you could send me a Jolly or a Timid 6 iv Ditto. Lol would mean the world to me.

Im going to post a ditto in the GTS named Yakkov with the OT Treytoven

Thank you so much

Merry Christmas ! Hope all is well

Hey Yakkov i was wondering if you could send me a Jolly or a Timid 6 iv Ditto. Lol would mean the world to me.

Im going to post a ditto in the GTS named Yakkov with the OT Treytoven

Thank you so much
Actually I cannot rename it but its a level 38 ditto in a ultra ball.

Hey Yakkov. Thanks heaps for helping everyone out like this.
I was hoping youd be able to send me a ditto (of any nature) to Omega Ruby. I've put up a Lv 39 Loudred named Yakkov (OT: Paul) with your name in the message text.
If you're not doing Gen 6 anymore I can put something up on Gen 7 instead.

Hey Yakkov. Thanks heaps for helping everyone out like this.
I was hoping youd be able to send me a ditto (of any nature) to Omega Ruby. I've put up a Lv 39 Loudred named Yakkov (OT: Paul) with your name in the message text.
If you're not doing Gen 6 anymore I can put something up on Gen 7 instead.

Ditto Sent!

Hi there :) I just deposited an lvl 33 Absol on USUM . OT is Claw.

Timid Ditto please :3 . Lookin forward to Competitive Breeding again!

Last edited:
Hey Yakov, could I have a 6iv Jolly Ditto? I’m playing Ultra Moon, my trainer name is PANTS. I put a level 43 male Pelipper named Yakov on the GTS requesting a level 91+ Ditto. If you could help me out I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hi there :) I just deposited an lvl 33 Absol on USUM . OT is Claw.

Timid Ditto please :3 . Lookin forward to Competitive Breeding again!

Hey Yakov, could I have a 6iv Jolly Ditto? I’m playing Ultra Moon, my trainer name is PANTS. I put a level 43 male Pelipper named Yakov on the GTS requesting a level 91+ Ditto. If you could help me out I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Dittos Sent!

Hello! I have just posted for the 6IV jolly ditto with a lvl 63 Golbat name Yakkov looking for a lvl 91 ditto! I added you as well, thank you in advance! I am on ultra sun if that matters

Back