Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Hi Yakkov, I was hoping I could get an Adamant Ditto. I want to start breeding again but I don't have a one.
I put a level 35 Alolan Dugtrio in GTS named Yakkov. I would greatly appreciate a Ditto from you :)

Sure, give me a few to relax some and I will send one shortly.

EDIT: It looks like it was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon please?

Last edited:
Hi, Yakkov! I’d love to get an Adamant Ditto please! I’m trying to get back into breeding, and I put up a level 43 Boldore names Yakkov, and searching for a ditto level 91+. I’d really appreciate receiving one. Thanks!

Hi, Yakkov! I’d love to get an Adamant Ditto please! I’m trying to get back into breeding, and I put up a level 43 Boldore names Yakkov, and searching for a ditto level 91+. I’d really appreciate receiving one. Thanks!

Ditto Sent!

Alright, I am not to sure if you are still doing this but I'll just give this a shot ;)
So I put a level 42 male Absol named Yakkov in the GTS (looking for a level 91+ Ditto) and I would prefer a modest Ditto but aslong as it has 6 perfect IV's I really don't care!
Thanks in advance and have a nice day! :D

Alright, I am not to sure if you are still doing this but I'll just give this a shot ;)
So I put a level 42 male Absol named Yakkov in the GTS (looking for a level 91+ Ditto) and I would prefer a modest Ditto but aslong as it has 6 perfect IV's I really don't care!
Thanks in advance and have a nice day! :D

Ditto Sent!

Hello, you still doing the giveaway? If so, I've set a lvl 43 Furfrou. I don't like being picky but an adamant Ditto would be awesome. :D
Thanks.

Hello, you still doing the giveaway? If so, I've set a lvl 43 Furfrou. I don't like being picky but an adamant Ditto would be awesome. :D
Thanks.

As far as I am still playing Pokemon it'll still continue. Let me do some egg hatching and then I will go onto GTS.

Edit: Ditto Sent!

Last edited:
Hiya! I'm working on getting a bunch of mons bred for my friend's team with lots of specific attributes (like Beast Balls because he likes them most, egg moves, IVs, and natures!)

I'd greatly appreciate a Ditto with 6IVs, it'd help out immensely! Then my last step will be to get a destiny knot and I'll be ready to hatch for shinies!

Request:
  • 6IV Ditto
  • Nature/level is irrelevant

Offer:
  • "Yakkov" Minior
  • Level: 32

Hiya! I'm working on getting a bunch of mons bred for my friend's team with lots of specific attributes (like Beast Balls because he likes them most, egg moves, IVs, and natures!)

I'd greatly appreciate a Ditto with 6IVs, it'd help out immensely! Then my last step will be to get a destiny knot and I'll be ready to hatch for shinies!

Request:
  • 6IV Ditto
  • Nature/level is irrelevant

Offer:
  • "Yakkov" Minior
  • Level: 32

Ditto Sent! I will do you one better :3

This is an incredible boon to my efforts!
Thank you so much, you've helped me get a holiday gift more quickly and of higher quality!

Happy Holidays, Yakkov!

This is an incredible boon to my efforts!
Thank you so much, you've helped me get a holiday gift more quickly and of higher quality!

Happy Holidays, Yakkov!

Sure your very welcome!

Happy Holidays :3

Back